Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

Well, I emailed Amazon and they said that the release date for the Special Edition got changed??? That is why they placed June 15th as a placeholder date for my shipment???

I'm going to cry now guys.... You can find me playing Awakening (again and again and again).

But it's great some of you already recieved your copy!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. And here I was thinking we'd be able to visit castles from other regions.

Also, I finally got the shipment e-mail!!

Same. Disconcertingly, the "quick reminder of what you ordered" section is completely blank, but I'm going to assume it doesn't mean anything beyond a simple mistake.

Well, I emailed Amazon and they said that the release date for the Special Edition got changed??? That is why they placed June 15th as a placeholder date for my shipment???

I'm going to cry now guys.... You can find me playing Awakening (again and again and again).

But it's great some of you already recieved your copy!

welcome in the club but i hope you get yours sooner.

atleast we can cry together until then.

Same. Disconcertingly, the "quick reminder of what you ordered" section is completely blank, but I'm going to assume it doesn't mean anything beyond a simple mistake.

Oh my, I hadn't notice that, now my anxiety is going. I hope it is just a simple mistake since they have had tech problems.

i just noticed that my email does it too i hope it is a mistake as you say

I finally got the mail that I can collect the game at the store. Too bad they had to mail me that 15 min after the store closed.

It wouldn't have mattered anyways because I'd still wait until my birthday to get it.

Grats to everyone that has gotten the game

Yay finally my confirmation mail arrived and now I can go and bring my copy, except they are one hour to late now since store have closed! Oh well the minute they open tomorrow I'll be the first one to enter.

I too got my confirmation e-mail! It was sent two minutes before the store closed, so no Fates Special Edition for me today, but the wait will finally be over tomorrow afternoon.

Hope everyone who already got their copies are having fun with the game!

I just have to say, playing birthright feels just wrong to me and I'm afraid I can't enjoy the game to the fullest because of that >_<;

Do any of you also have that problem with one of the games/ think you will have that problem?

I just have to say, playing birthright feels just wrong to me and I'm afraid I can't enjoy the game to the fullest because of that >_<;

Do any of you also have that problem with one of the games/ think you will have that problem?

i think i will have that feeling for conquest, but i don't think that i won't enjoy it.

Just got an e-mail saying that my Limited Edition copy was sent to a store instead of being sent to me and that I'll probably receive it next week if I'm lucky. RIP, especially after I had hyped the game for like the entire week instead of studying for school!

Why does it feel wrong?

Why does it feel wrong?

I think my main problem is that I see the Nohr royals as your adopted family, and the Hoshido royals talk about them as if they can't be family because they're not related by blood, which really pisses me off because your Nohr siblings have raised you for many years and have loved your character, so I think it's cruel that your Hoshido siblings expect you to just forget your love for your other family because Nohr. and I also like the Nohr characters more. But it's also something personal.

I really love a lot of the characters from Nohr and I feel I'll have a hard time choosing to side with Hoshido because of that. That's actually more or less the main reason why I decided to play Conquest first, even though it's the harder version of the two; I think I'll feel more comfortable going the other route once I've stuck with my adoptive bros at least once.

I really hope I can pick up my game tomorrow, if i haven't heard anything yet by the time im out of school im gonna go to the store anyway and ask em where theyre hiding my SE

Edited by PsychoTenshi

I think my main problem is that I see the Nohr royals as your adopted family, and the Hoshido royals talk about them as if they can't be family because they're not related by blood, which really pisses me off because your Nohr siblings have raised you for many years and have loved your character, so I think it's cruel that your Hoshido siblings expect you to just forget your love for your other family because Nohr. and I also like the Nohr characters more. But it's also something personal.

That's my gripe with the Hoshidan family as well. Its especially bad in Ryoma's case because unlike the others he knows the full truth and still proclaims he's much more ''real'' a kin then the Norian siblings despite having raised him for a much shorter time.

I'm still unsure how much I can hold that against him though because I suspect that dirty little secret of his was a very late addition included for the sole purpose of fanservice. Its either Ryoma being a scumbag or Ryoma being forced to take a hit so we can all enjoy some sweet non incestueus sibling love.

Edited by Etrurian emperor

Playing Conquest and I agree with that, though there is also the fact that they're seeing you again for the first time in years, so them hating the ones that kidnapped you is pretty forgivable in my book.

That being said, I have no regrets siding with Nohr. I love all of the characters so far.

Congrats everyone who has their hands on theirs.

Damn I hope Aussie stores get their shipments on time or else I'll be pissed. That being said, they could be getting them today since stores haven't opened yet.

uHdnC5h.png

(Just imagine Fates being there instead of the Pokémans game; I have no idea how you even edit pictures poorly)

I'm looking forward to all the story and character discussion topics that'll hopefully pop up. I'm curious to see what people will think about that.

What sort of expectations do you have about the games' story? I mean, if you have managed to avoid spoilers so far.

Edited by Thane