Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, this is getting ridiculous, I do not understand on why they remain silent. Just tell us the release date already! If its one thing I learned, I will import the next handheld console from US if it is region locked. However, I want to remain optimistic, I believe the game will be released during April due to the following reasons:

1) Although it took 1 year to come out in UK/EU for Awakening, it was 2 months after NA so we still have that possibility.

2) I don't know if this is also on EU eShop however in the UK eShop, we have a section that says 'coming soon'. They show 2 thumbnails of games that are coming soon such as MH4U and Majora's Mask. Last week IIRC, it had Bravely Second and Hyrule Warriors. Bravely Second is out and the thumbnails currently show Hyrule Warriors and Fates and not Yokai Watch which is strange since it is coming out on the 29th April. Although, once Hyrule Warriors comes out, they can replace that thumbnail with Yokai Watch.

3) If you look at the release schedule for April on UK Nintendo website, these are the games being planned to be released: Mario & Sonic 2016 Olypmics 8th April 2016, Yokai Watch 29th April 2016 and finally Star Fox for Wii U April 2016 (according to rumors, it is apparently being delayed once again). Comparing this release schedule with other months, April is looking rather lack luster and it is perfect for Fates to be released in the middle of April.

I just hope this game comes out as soon as possible but NoE can be such a crap company. Oh well, I got Bravely Second today, I should enjoy it hopefully.

2) I don't know if this is also on EU eShop however in the UK eShop, we have a section that says 'coming soon'. They show 2 thumbnails of games that are coming soon such as MH4U and Majora's Mask. Last week IIRC, it had Bravely Second and Hyrule Warriors. Bravely Second is out and the thumbnails currently show Hyrule Warriors and Fates and not Yokai Watch which is strange since it is coming out on the 29th April. Although, once Hyrule Warriors comes out, they can replace that thumbnail with Yokai Watch.

Yeah, my friend noticed that the Fates thumbnail was added to the coming soon section as well.

Y6DkBp2.jpg

Also Stella Glow with those Bunnies are already on shop, we know relese date of Hyrule Warriors and Yokai, next is Fire emblem so i'm preety sure we'll know date SOON.

So please, get some patience and wait ~
I belive!

Well I just finished the MRS and getting my textbooks for Uni, so now it's back to the slow, agonising wait with nothing to distract me.

I also convinced myself that uni would be a good distraction... then proceeded to skip every lecture I had this week in favour of playing FE (this wasn't the only reason, of course), and have already discontinued one course. Combined with how poorly I did in my first year when it came to dropping classes and not showing up I'll probably be graduating in 2020 if I'm lucky. Hey, but at least I'll have FE in English by then, right?

There's a rumour going around that skinship will be intact as it was in the JP version in the EU version. I call bullshit, but hey, speculation kinda beats the infuriating silence we're getting on NoE's part.

I also convinced myself that uni would be a good distraction... then proceeded to skip every lecture I had this week in favour of playing FE (this wasn't the only reason, of course), and have already discontinued one course. Combined with how poorly I did in my first year when it came to dropping classes and not showing up I'll probably be graduating in 2020 if I'm lucky. Hey, but at least I'll have FE in English by then, right?

There's a rumour going around that skinship will be intact as it was in the JP version in the EU version. I call bullshit, but hey, speculation kinda beats the infuriating silence we're getting on NoE's part.

Who needs an education when you have FE?

Well it's not as if the rumors are without substance. Someone actually found dubbed skinship lines for Silas, but it's more likely that they decided to cut skinship after the lines were recorded.

deep down i'm still hoping NoE was able to keep in dual audio

I just want the game already :'(

Yep :D

Azama may have just become my favorite character.

Edited by BruceLee

Who needs an education when you have FE?

Well it's not as if the rumors are without substance. Someone actually found dubbed skinship lines for Silas, but it's more likely that they decided to cut skinship after the lines were recorded.

Yeah, weird that only one line for a few characters have been uncovered (or at least shown off) and that they're still buried in the data, as if they recorded these ad put them in just to test out the feature and went 'nope, we tried to make it work. too weird. scrap it.'

Yeah, weird that only one line for a few characters have been uncovered (or at least shown off) and that they're still buried in the data, as if they recorded these ad put them in just to test out the feature and went 'nope, we tried to make it work. too weird. scrap it.'

Probably. Here are the links if you wanna have a look:

[spoiler=From a folder of 8000 English Voice Clips apparently]

http://goombella123.tumblr.com/post/140081511484/my-theory-is-that-skinship-is-still-in-the-game

http://silverlucass.tumblr.com/post/140064767413/so-i-found-this-huge-ass-folder-with-around-8000

I'm feeling conflicted about the whole thing. On one hand, I don't like Skinship as a concept or a feature and think the NoA implementation is better. But on the other hand, part of me really wants to pet my waifu.

I just want the game already :'(

Azama may have just become my favorite character.

I really wish it would come out already, but looking at my 1300+ page Chemistry and Biology textbooks, I'm really hoping it doesn't come out during a time when I have exams. I don't think I can handle the distraction.

Azama climbed up my list as well. Snarky nihilistic priest beats snarky douchebag priest any day of the week.

Edited by Phillius

I'm feeling conflicted about the whole thing. On one hand, I don't like Skinship as a concept or a feature and think the NoA implementation is better. But on the other hand, part of me really wants to pet my waifu.

I really wish it would come out already, but looking at my 1300+ page Chemistry and Biology textbooks, I'm really hoping it doesn't come out during a time when I have exams. I don't think I can handle the distraction.

Azama climbed up my list as well. Snarky nihilistic priest beats snarky douchebag priest any day of the week.

I'm indifferent to skinship, but i also wouldn't mind having it in just to pet my waifu :3

but skinship or no skinship, just give me the game T.T

Edited by BruceLee

I wanna play Faaaaates T.T

The struggle is real :(

I'm torn between playing Awakening and playing Corrin in Smash Bros till this damn game gets released here in Aus. So hard not to spoil myself while checking Fates news everyday

Good news everyone! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cci3TfoUYAAVwpT.jpg:large

It seems we will be having a direct tomorrow. The theme will be about games coming out till this summer. With any luck we will be hearing about fates....and if not then its time to go cry in the corner and despair...forever.

I was about to post about this, and it is about time! The release date will without a doubt be shown tomorrow! Everyone pray it is middle of April and not in Summer. I am actually nervous now....