Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

I'm thinking of a few reasons for this and they all have me going

Apparently my order was updated to the special edition (I checked last saturday) because I'd put $50 down ... now this has me worried that it might have been cancelled or something ...?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently my order was updated to the special edition (I checked last saturday) because I'd put $50 down ... now this has me worried that it might have been cancelled or something ...?

Please let it just be a technical glitch. I will sacrifice so many first-born sons and virgin daughters for the cause, I just want me SE.

Please let it just be a technical glitch. I will sacrifice so many first-born sons and virgin daughters for the cause, I just want me SE.

Easy there tiger. Let's focus on the release date for now.

[Rocks unsteadily in the corner]

Edit: So apparently they've sold out according to this reddit user.

I'm hoping that mine has actually gone through because I didn't explicitly say that I wanted one but they gave it to me anyways :/ ... whatever, I'll call up tomorrow about it I guess.

Edited by Mox

Didn't you guys get Bravely Second last week or something? How is that?

I'm just a couple of hours in in the beginning of the game but if you have played Bravely Default you either love it or dislike it depending how you feel about it. Or should I say if you are a fan of old school JRPG (we are talking 90s old school) you will love it but if don't then you won't enjoy it as much. The gameplay is largely the same as in Default with new enchanted mechanics that will ease the grinding and the random encounters which is a big plus. New jobs and there are even old ones returning. Can't say anything about the story elements as of yet but I like the characters so far. Playing the Bravely Second demo certainly helped on that end since it's a mini-prologue to the main game.

Edited by FoliFF

My preorder seems to be intact (for now). By the way, can I pay this thing off or is it an at-purchase deal? I've never really preordered anything from EB before that wasn't a home delivery.

Exclusive Steelbok and poster tho

There's also a limited addition 3DS. Revelation doesn't come out until June though.

On one hand, I'm a little relieved since it isn't a June release date for Conquest/Birthright. But I'm also upset, because it's two months away!

62963035.jpg

And why haven't amazon uk updated so I can pre-order?! Heck not even my local retail store site haven't updated!!! Don't tell I have to wait till tomorrow for the update D:

Edited by FoliFF

Well i just pray i won't have shitload of homework when fire emblem will come out!
2,5 months isn't that long tho, remember this could've been worse!

Finally we have some closure! It does seem like a long wait, but heck, it shouldn't hurt just to wait a bit longer. I've been waiting since it was first announced so I'm used to long waits lol.

Also, is the special edition now different? We don't get the same SE as NA? It seems to have been taken down on the EB Games wesbite, yet my pre-order seems to be still intact.