S- supports (spoilers)

Zervinio

What do you mean with "platonic s-supports are back..."? As far as I know, there was no platonic S ranks before.

Some of the second gen are platonic (mostly with Soleil and both Kanas) but some of the first gen have platonic S ranks.

Edited by December Knight

Wait, does that mean the friend zone each other, and then have a kid?

Yes.

Look at Tsubaki and Nyx's "S" rank, if you want an example. They will still have Caeldori and in the hubba tester/sage match will still say "husband" and "wife" when you put them together in it. Just like Kana/anyone* (and maybe Soleil/anyone* but I'm not sure on that one).

oh god the implications

"Let's just be friends..."

"Oh-"

"With benefits."

More or less.

(* - I know Kana/Soleil can only end up in a romantic relationship with Selkie (for male!Kana) and Kiragi (for female!Kana)/Forrest and male!Corrin but the hubba tester/sage match will say "husband" and "wife" with the characters you used on them have an S rank with eachother. No matter what, prove : https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHk76F2MpQ)

Look at Tsubaki and Nyx's "S" rank, if you want an example. They will still have Caeldori and in the hubba tester/sage match will still say "husband" and "wife" when you put them together in it. Just like Kana/anyone (and maybe Soleil/anyone but I'm not sure on that one).

Kana with Selkie and Kisaragi are the only ones that go romantic. And for Soleil, only Corrin and Forrest.

Kana with Selkie and Kisaragi are the only ones that go romantic. And for Soleil, only Corrin and Forrest.

I know that.

I made a post to prove what I said was true.

Links : https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHk76F2MpQ

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=60751&p=4242404

Yes.

Look at Tsubaki and Nyx's "S" rank, if you want an example. They will still have Caeldori and in the hubba tester/sage match will still say "husband" and "wife" when you put them together in it. Just like Kana/anyone* (and maybe Soleil/anyone* but I'm not sure on that one).

Oh god, that's so stupid.

Good writing.

Good localization.

It can't be helped.

I didn't think nintendo would be alright with friends with benefits. Well, I guess they're progressive.