Any New Favorites?

Sai1523

Is their anyone in fates you didn't think you would like as much as you now do? Mine were Niles, Shura, and Charlotte. I like all of their personalities and they are all pretty good with a few levels. What about you guys?

Edited by Sai1523

I love all of the Nohr siblings. Leo in particular was a character I was ready to hate based on comments, but it surprised me how likable he is.

Velouria and Nina surprised me too. I like both of them a lot.

Kaze, Takumi, and Kaden. I didn't think I'd use any of them, but they're all becoming some of my most powerful units. Kaze especially, he once got seven crits in a row.

[spoiler= birthright spoilers]Kaden was my MVP in chapter 15. Those wolfskins didn't stand a chance.

So far, Hinoka, Takumi, Jakob, and Subaki. Subaki because his voice reminds me too much of Mako Tsunami from Yu-Gi-Oh, who was just funny. lol Too bad it's not actually the same voice actor, as it turned out that Mako's VA quit voice acting ten years ago. Still, they sound amazingly similar!

Takumi I thought was kind of a dick at first, but he got really cool over time. I love when he goes "Oh, that's IT!" in a critical attack. XD

Hinoka reminds me of Rainbow Dash from MLP, nuff said.

Jakob just seems to be a lot like me and he gives me Frederick vibes! Speaking of which, whoever plays the Awakening DLC, you MUST have Jakob talk to Frederick. That is THE most perfect conversation in the series!

Edited by Anacybele

Probably Orochi. She wasn't even on the radar for me pre-release but I liked her enough that I decided to have Corrin marry her.

Also Kaden, his voice is excellent. The wild laugh he does when he gets a crit gives me chills every time.

Takumi is the biggest surprise for me. I thought I was going to hate him, but he's become my favorite in Birthright and was my first unit to need a Master Seal. He's great on the battlefield, his supports are entertaining / memorable, his personality is actually an interesting mix of being prickly and warm... He puts me in mind of a line from Adele's "Daydreamer" (He'd be hard to chase / but good to catch / and he could change the world / with his hands behind his back). I'm pairing him with Oboro this time, but I may need to make a F!Corrin specifically to pair with him at this point. (Insert Jakob giving me one of *those* looks and a sound of irritation / displeasure here.) *laughs*

I tried to go in knowing as little about the characters as possible, so I had no preferences. Kaze has quickly joined Joshua and Matthew as one of my three favourite male characters ever. And same with Felicia for female characters (less clear of a list than the male ones).

With the exception of Lucina I haven't really loved any characters in the last two (Awakening and Shadow Dragon) so I'm very happy with Birthright so far.

Elise and Xander.

Now I didn't expect for me to dislike them, I just didn't expect for me to be able to sit here and say "I really love these two."

Elise is so adorable and special. I might actually like her slightly more than Camilla (but I love all of the Nohr siblings a lot, so it's a really close call). I ended up liking Xander over Leo too, when I was certain Leo would be my favorite character in the game. Nohr siblings are the best!

I also really love Jakob, which I didn't think would happen.

I don't usually like the butler character very much.