Weird and Unfunny Request

Dangerus

Is it wrong of me to ask for the characters of both Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates to be redesigned in the style of one of the earlier Fire Emblem Games (I was thinking earliest would be Fire Emblem 4 but Fire Emblem 6-8 is one I was thinking about?) Just a thought I had. I probably wouldn't use them for anything special, I just thought of the aesthetic and figured it would be nice to have it.

Redesigned how so? As in with earlier FE-style clothes and a different/older art style, or just earlier FE-style portraits of their current designs?

I want to say both for some reason. However, when posting this, I was definitely thinking of the latter, especially since I pictured Kellam!Laurent having that earlier FE-style portrait.

I also want to say in an older art style as well, since I actually LOVED the FE4 art style and wondered why that style didn't particularly stick in later titles.

Edited by Dangerus

I'm not sure I really understand quite yet.

Do you want 3DS FE characters just ported over to older sprite styles (there's a lot of them out there for GBA style, only a few for SNES/NES-esque), or like, the characters themselves in the costume styles that older FE's tended towards (like Awakening did for einherjars, but in reverse)?

Or are you talking the particular official character art styles?

I'm not sure I really understand quite yet.

Do you want 3DS FE characters just ported over to older sprite styles (there's a lot of them out there for GBA style, only a few for SNES/NES-esque), or like, the characters themselves in the costume styles that older FE's tended towards (like Awakening did for einherjars, but in reverse)?

Or are you talking the particular official character art styles?

Definitely the former (3DS characters made in GBA style). Definitely that.

Thennnnn there's a streamfest going on this week just for that!

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=60852

If you have any specific request, you could probably just make it on this sprite board. Left at the generic anything&everything, it's unlikely people will respond to you particularly when they make something that fits the bill.

Thennnnn there's a streamfest going on this week just for that!

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=60852

If you have any specific request, you could probably just make it on this sprite board. Left at the generic anything&everything, it's unlikely people will respond to you particularly when they make something that fits the bill.

I may make more specifics on which characters will have that but that is great that you guys are doing that, thank you,

Sadly enough, I did miss the stream. I did like what everyone had for it so far. It's just a shame however I didn't get to see all of them completed yet.

I might get more specific on who I want to see in the request with a pairing chart of which kids and parents I was thinking the most about.