My Castle Central: Friend|Castle Code Sharing

Elieson

Wow, so many people are playing Birthright. I thought Conquest was the more popular version here after all the polls between the two had Conquest winning and more people preferring Nohr and the Nohr siblings and all. o.o

Anyway, I see I'm already on the spreadsheet, so I won't repost my info. XD But someone who battled me left feedback saying that I was a tough opponent, so I guess my castle's difficulty is hard. And here are some other notes about my castle. Spoiler tagged for those who would prefer to go in blind. :)

- Prepare yourself! Ike is one of your opponents, and he's nearly at max level! He's got no sympathy for you either.

- I like defense, so I've hopefully built a good defensive castle.

- I don't use the kids.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allowing players to circumvent the game's rules for the sake of convenience sets bad precedent and reflects poorly on the community. There's little point to the rest of us listing our resources if we get people coming in saying they have all of them. It's online-safe for now, that doesn't mean it always will be. Personally I would rather the playing field here be kept level and fair.

What playing field is there though? It's not like it's competitive multiplayer, and you can only visit it once a day. No one else is even circumventing any rules, even I barely am. Also we know how fates' cheat detection works, it doesn't flag having multiple agricultural buildings as a cheat. Only enemy owned weapons/turning characters into wolves/foxes/princes(ses) triggers anything, none of which you can get without hacking yourself. All I did was give myself more agricultural buildings.

tl;dr it's safe, makes things easier for other people so they don't have to go hunting down multiple my castles. Heck, compared to gen 1 aptitude it's downright benign, as you're not even getting anything you can't already get from vanilla my castles, you can just do it in one go instead of 12.

I mean I also don't care about Gen 1 aptitude because c'mon, chill out it's a single player game it's not like you're giving people dragonskin or anything. But compared to that this is nothing.

Evelyn, right? I actually went into your castle blind before I saw your post and had the biggest "dafuq" moment of my time upon witnessing your... agricultural mastery.

Oh and dat Witch Nyx doe. Why must you tempt me bro. Must. Not. Replace.

Hah. That's what I was going for!

Edited by The Iron Rose

l

I agree. Cheating is not the way to go; & it looks badly on the community as a whole. I barely like what Aptitude players do, but clearly cheating in agriculture is not fair.

Wait. ..You can't get Aptitude normally? I got it for my MU from a My Castle no handicap fight reward and used it for my revelation game.

Edited by Fallaner

Wait. ..You can't get Aptitude normally? I got it for my MU from a My Castle no handicap fight reward and used it for my revelation game.

Only Mozu & kid units can get Aptitude normally. Any other First Gen character is hacked

Only Mozu & kid units can get Aptitude normally. Any other First Gen character is hacked

...So I got a hacked skill for myself from My Castle without knowing? ...How does that work?

Don't any of the skills you get from My Castle battles go to the MU? So couldn't a Mozu's aptitude go to an MU from that?

More specifically, you can get it quite legitimately from someone else's castle. There was just one person way back who edited their save or used a cheat plugin to give their units who couldn't normally get aptitude aptitude. The vast majority of people who have aptitude now (myself included!) got them from other folks' my castles.

Having aptitude doesn't mean anything or do anything to your savegame, there's no need to chicken little about it in my opinion.

...So I got a hacked skill for myself from My Castle without knowing? ...How does that work?

Don't any of the skills you get from My Castle battles go to the MU? So couldn't a Mozu's aptitude go to an MU from that?

No, only the character can get itself a skill. Ex; Corrin to Corrin, Mozu to Mozu. They can't go inbetween.

No, only the character can get itself a skill. Ex; Corrin to Corrin, Mozu to Mozu. They can't go inbetween.

Huh. ...Odd.

I swear I didn't hack myself Aptitude, and sincerely wasn't aware of that.

I really thought they could. So just a warning for my castle (Which I named Camelot. It's somewhere on this thread), my MU has Aptitude (not equipped) and I wasn't aware that was a hacked thing.

So I obtained it legitimately from a hacked game. ...Huh. So technically, mine was legitimate. I didn't hack my character. So please don't say that all characters with Aptitude were hacked. I just got mine from My Castle, not from hacking. I don't even know how to hack Fates.

Edited by Fallaner

Huh. ...Odd.

I swear I didn't hack myself Aptitude, and sincerely wasn't aware of that.

I really thought they could. So just a warning for my castle (Which I named Camelot. It's somewhere on this thread), my MU has Aptitude (not equipped) and I wasn't aware that was a hacked thing.

So I obtained it legitimately from a hacked game. ...Huh. So technically, mine was legitimate. I didn't hack my character. So please don't say that all characters with Aptitude were hacked. I just got mine from My Castle, not from hacking. I don't even know how to hack Fates.

I don't know why you'd be offended by the implication. In my opinion we should go wild, put aptitude on everyone and let people put those skills on their characters if they want. It's not like it does anything in battle, so it's not breaking online multiplayer, and if people want to pay the exorbitant cost to put it on their characters, I say let them!

I also don't think "hacked" is a negative thing or an insult to begin with but that's just me.

Wow, so many people are playing Birthright. I thought Conquest was the more popular version here after all the polls between the two had Conquest winning and more people preferring Nohr and the Nohr siblings and all. o.o

Everyone is listed as Hoshido by default. That segment on the list doesn't get updated much AFAIK.

Everyone is listed as Hoshido by default. That segment on the list doesn't get updated much AFAIK.

For it to be updated, I have to physically go to castles or for people to specify which side they are on. I don't know how Elie does it, but when I update it that is what I do. But yes, by default, they are put in Hoshido until told or proven wrong.

For it to be updated, I have to physically go to castles or for people to specify which side they are on. I don't know how Elie does it, but when I update it that is what I do. But yes, by default, they are put in Hoshido until told or proven wrong.

yea, That's how I set it up. I didn't want to make a "Not Categorized" column, since I hoped to conserve horizontal space. I just stick notes in Hoshido unless told otherwise.

Every post prior to this one that included Castle Data has been updated.

Edited by Elieson

• Castle Code 05991-82225-09127-50784

• Hoshido

Sacrid / AptitudeSkill

NA

Rice T3

Jade T3

Easy seize skill shop (all units held)

Unit List

• Corrin - Aptitude

Sakura - Aggressor, Aptitude, Bowfaire, Life or Death, Quick Draw (I'm not crazy I promise. Its for a shining bow build.)

Selkie - Aptitude

Hana - Aptitude

Rinkah - Aptitude

Silas - Aptitude

Setsuna - Aptitude

I've been going around trying to get legit aptitude on all the Gen 2 units. My Castle now has aptitude on Sophie, Nina, Mozu, Soleil, Kana, Dwyer, and Midori.

My units are all on hold and the path to the throne is clear.

I've been going around trying to get legit aptitude on all the Gen 2 units. My Castle now has aptitude on Sophie, Nina, Mozu, Soleil, Kana, Dwyer, and Midori.

My units are all on hold and the path to the throne is clear.

Nice.. I will need those and Aptitude for Caeldori please :)

Nice.. I will need those and Aptitude for Caeldori please :)

I'm glad to share mine, but unfortunately I don't have access to Hoshido exclusive children, since I have a Nohr Castle.

For anyone wondering, right now I am updating MyCastles information by visiting MyCastles

So any part of a MyCastle section not filled out is getting filled

I am not visiting every castle for which route they are on, though

My castle address is

03170-65338

64880-43178

Chosen affinity: Nohr

Region: NA

Food Resource: Dairy

Mineral Resource: Crystal

Battle Level: Pretty easy

Not too many skills but if anyone visits I'll be glad to return the favour!

Also, I'm looking for anyone who has Odin with Lifetaker and preferably isn't too powerful. :P

Edited by Book Bro

Castle address; 05100-14341 57942-46275

Food;Milk

Gem;Topaz

current chapter;10

also does anyone have peaches?

While checking the MyCastles, it says that your Castle doesn't work

Is it Japanese, or did you just fill out the wrong code?