Einherjar shop: any way to get new units to show up?

Roflolxp54

After upgrading the Einherjar shop to level 3 in My Castle, I've only seen Einherjar cards of several generic units and mainly characters available early in the story (ie. Corrin, Azura, Kaze, etc.).

Is there a way for other characters to show up rather than wait for the characters to just show up on their own? I'm hoping to save Scarlet, Izana, and maybe Yukimura into the Unit Logbook.

I noticed that it seemed to pick a few that I used a bunch early on. Though it did ask my to pick a handful of units when I beat endgame, who I assume are stored and can be summoned on later playthroughs. It's probably just not good for much on your first run.

I'm not 100% sure, but the units I see are generally units I frequently use. So maybe level those units up a bit/a lot?

Scarlet's at level 55 and she hasn't shown up on the shop yet (currently at Ch. 27 Birthright).

I noticed that it seemed to pick a few that I used a bunch early on. Though it did ask my to pick a handful of units when I beat endgame, who I assume are stored and can be summoned on later playthroughs. It's probably just not good for much on your first run.

Can you confirm that they can be summoned on later playthroughs?

Not quite yet atm, since I haven't gotten far enough in my second run to unlock the Einherjar shop yet, but once I do I'll let you know here unless someone else clarifies before then.

Just checked my first run save file. The units chosen to be saved after clearing Endgame and going through the credits are added to the Units Logbook as Einherjars. The chosen units don't show up in the Einherjar shop.