Pokémon Direct potential Leak discussion

Great Geargia Gateway

New Pokemon games. Pokemon Moon and Pokemon Sun.
Honestly, I didn't think they could milk from Digimon this much but this could be Pokemon's 7th Gen installment and maybe for NX.

The information and exciting news was leaked during some files transferring of some sort.

Edited by Great Geargia Gateway

Just because something is trademarked doesn't necessarily mean they'll use it, it can and has been a simple if they want to it's there.

Trademarks are one thing. Logos are an entirely different story... which there are.

If this is what the Pokemon Direct was going to reveal tomorrow, I'm going to be mad. Leaks completely ruin the surprise.

Still, I hope these are X/Y sequels in some way, perhaps in the same way that GSC were the sequels to RBY.

Pokemon Sun and Moon, huh...

Wonder if Solrock and Lunatone will be version exclusives, as well as Espeon and Umbreon...

And there's Clefairy as well...maybe it will be a Moon version exclusive, and Sunkern will be exclusive to the Sun version.

And what about the Sun and Moon stones?

Those are good questions. I'm also wondering if there will be a reference or two to MLP since Celestia is the pony princess of the sun and Luna is the pony princess of the moon. I mean, the games have made references to TV shows before... Like Dragon Ball Z. Though imo, that one annoyed me because I think that one's been overdone and has become totally boring now.

Also, I'm going to need to draw a crossover fanart between these games and my Zelda fic, because my Zelda fic has a sun and moon theme going on...lol

Pokemon Sun and Moon, huh...

Wonder if Solrock and Lunatone will be version exclusives, as well as Espeon and Umbreon...

And there's Clefairy as well...maybe it will be a Moon version exclusive, and Sunkern will be exclusive to the Sun version.

And what about the Sun and Moon stones?

How would they do this? Unless it's always night time in Moon and Daytime in Sun, I can't see this happening.

Also, don't forget Volcarona! It's a sun Pokémon too!

In all seriousness, it feels a little soon for a new Pokemon generation (though now that I think about it, I guess there usually is a three- or four-year gap between them), but if the next games are being announced tomorrow then that would be cool. I really enjoyed Y and I like pretty much everything I've seen/heard about ORAS, so I say keep moving forward.

More Fire and Water legendaries, yay!

I'm glad the leak is just the titles, I prefer not knowing anything else about them.

I'm actually kinda glad knowing that there will be a whole new game revealed instead of just Pokemon Z. By the way, I don't think this necessarily deconfirms Pokemon Z. As this will likely be a 3DS game as well, and because I don't think the engine can improve that much, I suspect that if there is a Pokemon Z, it'll be a Kalos that happens to be compatible with 7th gen. At the very least, I'd really like if there was some back and forth between Gen 6 and 7 instead of having to send all Pokemon forward to never return. With Pokebank, I think it unlikely, as I think they intended that as a system compatible with all future gens, but I guess we'll see.

Edited by Knight

I'm just waiting to see if these names are placeholders, like Serebii said. It does seem like we are getting two new games. Maybe that new gear/mechanical Pokémon (I'm forgetting its name right now) is from those two games.

Edited by Silverhawk

If this is what the Pokemon Direct was going to reveal tomorrow, I'm going to be mad. Leaks completely ruin the surprise.

Still, I hope these are X/Y sequels in some way, perhaps in the same way that GSC were the sequels to RBY.

Then why did you click the thread? Not to be rude or anything, just curious.

Either way, It would be cool if we got both these and Z, but I personally don't see it happening. I'm more curious as to the fate of Special...

Anyway, my first thought when I saw the titles was a fangame I've never played. Then OP moon people from Touhou.

Edit: Relevant thing I saw on the Bulbanews article regarding this:

https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/700214210483990528

On Feb. 18, Pokémon game director Junichi Masuda put out a tweet that translates to "The Sun is still out, but the Moon is big, bright, and shining!! The birds are also tweeting. (Laughs)" accompanied by an image of the Moon during the daytime (translation by Cheesemeister3k). Many fans are taking this as a hint to these games.

Seems even more likely that this is indeed going to be used as a title for a new entry.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Then why did you click the thread? Not to be rude or anything, just curious.

Because I was kind of spoiled of it anyway since the title says "new Pokemon games." Otherwise, well, I'm not sure. I probably really shouldn't have clicked it.

But having just titles is better than having footage and whatnot leaked. *cough*Smash Wii U/3DS*cough*

Edited by Anacybele

Because I was kind of spoiled of it anyway since the title says "new Pokemon games." Otherwise, well, I'm not sure. I probably really shouldn't have clicked it.

But having just titles is better than having footage and whatnot leaked. *cough*Smash Wii U/3DS*cough*

In that case...

New Pokemon games. Pokemon Moon and Pokemon Sun.

Honestly, I didn't think they could milk from Digimon this much but this could be Pokemon's 7th Gen installment and maybe for NX.

The information and exciting news was leaked during some files transferring of some sort.

OP, could you swap the title to "Pokémon Direct potential Leak discussion"?

In that case...OP, could you swap the title to "Pokémon Direct potential Leak discussion"?

I'd love to, my lady... If only I knew how...

Pokemon Aether? With perhaps a reference to Ike? I'd dig it. :D

As exciting as that sounds, I'm sure Eclipse would be more correct.

Fixed.
I wonder what the number count will be this time round and if they're gonna milk some more designs.
Also like to add, Pokemon Sun and Moon versions are looking greeeeeeeeeat. Uh huh uh huh.

mlp_fim_as_digimon_world_dusk_and_dawn_by_digiponythedigimon-d66zcxp.bmp

Edited by Great Geargia Gateway