Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

SOME customization. Notice that the player characters' hair styles remained the same. Looks like we might only be able to change clothes and eye color, that's it. Kind of a bummer, because I like longer hair on my females.

OR hairstyles are totally still a thing those characters just didn't change them.

Don't jump the gun.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOME customization. Notice that the player characters' hair styles remained the same. Looks like we might only be able to change clothes and eye color, that's it. Kind of a bummer, because I like longer hair on my females.

Just because it wasn't shown doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I highly doubt that they will only let you customize everything but the hair, hat would be ridiculous, don't you think?

OR hairstyles are totally still a thing those characters just didn't change them.

Don't jump the gun.

Um, I did say MIGHT. Not that we definitely can't change the hair.

I'm having hard time deciding if I like Yungoos or not. It's cute but the mouth kind of kills it for me...

Pikipek is great though, no question about that.

Battle Royal sounds interesting

And agreed with Glaceon, gender-equal customizationg please!

Just let me dress up as other Pokémon characters.

Because there are some awesome outfits in the series.

I didn't read "characters" and immediately went, "Yes, I'd love to wear Cosplay Pikachu's Belle dress."

Learn to read, Vash.

Elio and Selene could probably be our trainer names.

Given that they're themed to the games' titles, I'm inclined to believe they're placeholders seeing as this has happened a lot in pre-release.

See:

- Blair and Whitlea, who became Hilbert and Hilda

- Xavier and Yvonne, who became Calem and Serena

Edited by Dotty

So we got the early bird pokémon, the early normal type and a early bug type.

Yup, Fleur is flower.

I can already see a problem with Battle royal, imagine if 3 friends with 1 stranger play Battle royal, the 3 friends will team up against the stranger and ruining his experience. I hope they will find a solution for that.

Just let me dress up as other Pokémon characters.

Because there are some awesome outfits in the series.

Totally agree. Lass and Ace trainers have had some cool designs and I'd love to have my characters dressed like them.

I know this would be far-fetched, but I wish you could have some reference to other Nintendo games with customization. Like Mario, Link's hats or Marth's tiara, etc.

Nice that we finally have a Sheargrub Pokémon:

Normal_sheargrub-male.jpg

The Pikmin fan inside of me is now forcing me to use Grubbin no matter how weak it is... hope it has a neat evolution!

Solgaleo's Radiant Sun form looks weird to me, I don't get the reference. Meanwhile Lunala looks pretty beautiful resembling dark clouds and full moon on its phase.

Woody woodpecker has skill link which might make him learn Fury Attack and such.

So far so good.

Maybe Solgaleo's Radiant Sun phase is referencing steam or bright sunlight piercing the clouds. All I can think. But I still prefer Solgaleo's design overall. And I'm still getting Sun for now.

Edited by Anacybele

Pikipek is nice, Yungoos is blech, and Grubbin is adorable. Battle Royals seem cool. Solgaleo's and Lunala's formes are alright I guess, nothing special. Soul-Heart seems useless in singles, but Gamefreak does doubles for official tourneys, so whatever.

Current team is looking like Litten and Grubbin so far.