Help with Takumi on beach brawl

Deadpool12

There are enough Dragon Veins that you can activate one before fighting each group of royals/retainers. Make sure to draw each group in one at a time as well, as a six-on-three fight will probably go pretty bad for you regardless of which group you choose. Keeping this in mind, I recommend offing Xander's group before Camilla's and aggroing them from the east to separate the two. Camilla and Beruka's Lunge skill can possibly draw one of your units into Xander's range if you're not careful. Everyone else is pretty spread out though, which helps.

There are enough Dragon Veins that you can activate one before fighting each group of royals/retainers. Make sure to draw each group in one at a time as well, as a six-on-three fight will probably go pretty bad for you regardless of which group you choose. Keeping this in mind, I recommend offing Xander's group before Camilla's and aggroing them from the east to separate the two. Camilla and Beruka's Lunge skill can possibly draw one of your units into Xander's range if you're not careful. Everyone else is pretty spread out though, which helps.

thanks Radiant Dragon

Funny, this was the only one I did (but that's because I was most familiar with Hinata).

Take out your siblings first! Use Oboro as bait, and make sure to keep her healed up. Hinata's good at initiating attacks and hitting from 1-2 range. Takumi is pure DPS. Lure one enemy at a time down, finish him/her off, then kill off the rest of them.

Once your siblings are gone, take out Elise, use Azura's whatever to heal up the group damage, then wheel around from the south and deal with Camilla. Takumi will ruin Camilla's day because she files, and if you force the fliers to go through the desert, Selena won't be an issue until a turn later. From there, bait and kill Xander, then deal with Leon (haven't figured out his aggro range).

Funny, this was the only one I did (but that's because I was most familiar with Hinata).Take out your siblings first! Use Oboro as bait, and make sure to keep her healed up. Hinata's good at initiating attacks and hitting from 1-2 range. Takumi is pure DPS. Lure one enemy at a time down, finish him/her off, then kill off the rest of them.Once your siblings are gone, take out Elise, use Azura's whatever to heal up the group damage, then wheel around from the south and deal with Camilla. Takumi will ruin Camilla's day because she files, and if you force the fliers to go through the desert, Selena won't be an issue until a turn later. From there, bait and kill Xander, then deal with Leon (haven't figured out his aggro range).

thanks for the help