Fire Emblem Book of Eden: Story Feedback

Rickochet

So I have been bouncing ideas for my book that i've been working on and off for the last several years and I decided last year to make a hack based off my story. Problem is, I'm not a good writer, at least I dont think i am, and was hoping the fine lads and lasses here would give me some feedback and help me sort through my ideas into coherent writings and sentences.

As for the story, I've always had trouble summarizing the story in a few sentences. But the basics are, hero ends up in new realm/dimension/universe, has to solve political problems as well as personal problems in order to be able to go back to his own realm/dimension/universe. He ends up on the continent of Eldrahgo where the five kingdoms are currently on the verge of war. The reason our hero, Richard, is important to the plot is because his arrival to the continent triggers the impending war that will wipe out life on that continent.

I do have various names, backstories of characters, and historical information about various locaitons in this worl dof mine. I can also tell you what the main character does when and where and what happens. I can also list big name historical events and upcoming battles, events, names and information on various factions and groups. I just can't seem to summarize everything into a few sentences.

I already made a topic on my hack over at concepts in the fan project selection. It will be updated shortly as I'm finalizing the next patch update.

Are there questions I can answer that would enable others to better understand my story? If there are more details that I can/should list, please let me know.

I'm pretty sure what I written above is rather confusing but I hope that those who read it are able to help me sort out my story. Thanks for taking the time to read and if anything doesn't make sense, just post here or PM me.

Edited by Rickochet