The Lunatic Club [Fates]

Jedi

Yeah I went Percy after 22 (had a few attempts around after 20 and didn't work) because I figure I had no room on my team so might as well save the exp later when I can get the 20/5 skill that ended horribly

I had 2 groups in the run that worked---Corn x Jakob with Grim Yato tank on a mountain, and Xander just facemashed everything on his side. Did manage to hit some DVs, I guess. Tryna feed Niles's squishy ass was painful but I gotta get this fucker to lv 15 hnnng

I've managed to get Sieg's down to like, 2DV and then I always die around the ninja clusterfuck. I wonder if I should just use Camilla, pair up corn, load up on tonics and concoctions, and fly divebomb the boss circle as soon as I can

Seigberts paralouge is just another place where shurikenbreaker/assorted other breakers will make your life 1000 times easier

Edited by joshcja

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seigberts paralouge is just another place where shurikenbreaker/assorted other breakers will make your life 1000 times easier

Which, conveniently, I do not have because I only have 3 20/15 units and I refuse to touch dlc

Well okay, Xander and Cam have swordbreaker, but they're also the least present enemies on the map

Edited by Thor Odinson

you must not know what you're doing with them, lol.

I can solo entire maps with ophelia the moment I got her. Lunatic is a joke when you've put all your eggs into her basket :P

Considering I've beaten the game several times I do kinda know what I'm doing. Being a douchebag because I don't use the same strategies as you seems pretty uncalled for.

If you do Effie x Slias and then pair her with with Arthur, you can have her strong enough to OHKO the Heroes in 26. Even the ones with Tomahawks get OHKO'd if you take out the Maid on turn 1 and Iago doesn't enfeeble her (if he does it also isn't a big deal).

42 Strength (Her actual 20/20 average, she wasn't blessed), Her Passive, Elbow Room, Defender, +3 Javelin, Strength Tonic, +2 from Meal, A Arthur, Rally Strength gives her just enough damage to OHKO the axe guys.

People have been saying she falls off late but 26 is the last Chapter where you actually fight the enemies and she can still OHKO enemies there, so...

I guess you could say she falls off at the end of 26 because she's not good for the room with the Berserkers. With a Brave Lance though she can kill the Sorcs in the right room as an attack stance partner for anyone who can do 2-4 damage. It is possible to open that door and kill 4 of the mages with her and three mediocre combat units like Elise, meaning the rest of your team only needs to kill the other two. I found the Brave Lance to be a decent investment because she could ORKO the Stoneborns in 21 with it which made the Chapter pretty easy to get through.

My Effie had 257 kills which was the highest of anyone and beat Corncob by more than 50.

I guess this could all be "favoritism", but Effie was the best solution to a lot of the problems in this game, as in: C19 Doges, C11, C17 Ninjaspam, C24 Fliers (she OHKO'd them as a Paladin), C21 Stoneborn, etc.

I think she's the best unit in the game if you aren't playing LTC. She solved more problems for me than Camilla or Xander did.

Did 23 and 24 conquest

23: throw Xander at mostly everything, 42 defense what's up

24: The gimmick is pretty cool here. I played a bit of DV tug of war with Hinoka for the first 2 rounds of DV, then went in with fliers (Camilla went in herself, Corn got ferried in by Percy) and double teamed the area. Good shit.

I'm not emotionally prepared for 25 forgive me lobster man

Finished Lunatic Conquest with no child paralogues (although I did use Mozu heavily).

Endgame is absurd and got 2-turn-cheesed (thanks Arthur and random Pass Falcoknight prisoner!), but Chapters 25 and 26 felt like a fitting end to the game. Most of the work prior was done by Odin, Silas, Niles, Mozu, Arthur, and Laslow.

[spoiler=My Chapter 26 strats since that seems relevant]

-4 rally Master of Arms prisoner rallies, Shura opens the door gently

-Arthur rushes in and crits the Tomahawk hero at 60+%x2, Camilla flies in and throws her own Tomahawk at the Hexing Rod Maid

-Niles and Mozu rush in and shoot the flank Heroes in front

-Leo rides in far and switches to Odin, who one-shots the last front Hero with Nosferatu (both Arthur and Camilla chipped him with Savage Blow; Forged Lightning would also kill)

-Silas and Xander position themselves before the gaps in the torches such that only one Hero can reach them

-Jakob zaps Freeze the Brave Sword Hero, Falcoknight Prisoner zaps Silence at the Entrap Maid on the right.

-Turn 2, clean up whichever way seems efficient. Highly variable due to inconsistent Enfeeble target choice and shoddy accuracy on Xander's end.

-Shura opens the right door, Niles rushes in with help from Azura to body the Entrap Maid.

-Step carefully so nobody gets Hexed on turn 4 and advance toward the Sorc door. Shura opens it and entire party storms in and kills all of the Sorcs in one turn.

-If this is not feasible (it worked all but one time), Jakob can contribute a Freeze to remove one. Kill the Maids last, they don't run around.

-The turn after opening the door a bunch of Sorcs will pile up above the Sorc room; Niles soloes these easily by standing on the top row of the Sorc room and shooting upward.

-Open the last door and kill the random lone Sorc at your leisure.

-Crowd party around where the Sorc reinforcements popped up while sending Azura, Silas, Mozu, and Laslow to the Berserker+General room door; specifically, just outside the right Freeze maid's range.

-Wait for a turn when that is 2 greater than a multiple of 4 (so Iago casts Freeze).

-Send Mozu to break down the door by shooting it with an arrow. Azura dances for her, Silas rescues Azura, Mozu transfers Azura, switches, dances for Silas. Laslow transfers Mozu, Silas rescues Azura, and everyone should be out of Freeze range.

-Next turn, spawn camp the first set of Sorc reinforcements while having the door-breaking brigade retreat northward. Don't worry about Iago since he'll be casting Silence.

-Turn afterwards, continue to retreat. Position Niles so he can start fighting the second group of Sorc reinforcements while fleeing.

-Keep going until you reach the starting room. Spread everyone out along the edges of the enemy range and surround them here, making careful use of Savage Blow and Arthur's Hammer to remove Generals. Freeze anyone you can't kill on Player Phase.

-Once they're all dead, go back to the South room, kill Hans with a bow and beat up the nerds who spawn on the staircase.

-Introduce Iago to Niles, grab the loot, seize throne. Screw entering the Stoneborn room, a Spy's Shuriken is not worth dealing with that even if you somehow have a Master Ninja with A-Rank Knives.

Also was sad to discover the Maids on Chapter 26 lose Staff Savant if you capture them. No infinite Bifrost shenanigans :(

[spoiler=Edit: for those friends of mine who keep telling me Arthur is bad (conquest endgame spoilers if anyone cares)]xBiIjL3.png

Edited by DoesntKnowHowToPlay

If you do Effie x Slias and then pair her with with Arthur, you can have her strong enough to OHKO the Heroes in 26. Even the ones with Tomahawks get OHKO'd if you take out the Maid on turn 1 and Iago doesn't enfeeble her (if he does it also isn't a big deal).

42 Strength (Her actual 20/20 average, she wasn't blessed), Her Passive, Elbow Room, Defender, +3 Javelin, Strength Tonic, +2 from Meal, A Arthur, Rally Strength gives her just enough damage to OHKO the axe guys.

People have been saying she falls off late but 26 is the last Chapter where you actually fight the enemies and she can still OHKO enemies there, so...

I guess you could say she falls off at the end of 26 because she's not good for the room with the Berserkers. With a Brave Lance though she can kill the Sorcs in the right room as an attack stance partner for anyone who can do 2-4 damage. It is possible to open that door and kill 4 of the mages with her and three mediocre combat units like Elise, meaning the rest of your team only needs to kill the other two. I found the Brave Lance to be a decent investment because she could ORKO the Stoneborns in 21 with it which made the Chapter pretty easy to get through.

My Effie had 257 kills which was the highest of anyone and beat Corncob by more than 50.

I guess this could all be "favoritism", but Effie was the best solution to a lot of the problems in this game, as in: C19 Doges, C11, C17 Ninjaspam, C24 Fliers (she OHKO'd them as a Paladin), C21 Stoneborn, etc.

I think she's the best unit in the game if you aren't playing LTC. She solved more problems for me than Camilla or Xander did.

She's good early on and has great growths. She just has no utility and one of the worst reclass sets in the game.

Why this matters:

20/20 great knight Silias: 36 average (cap)

20/20 great knight effie 38 average (cap)

Man this loss of 2 str would be bad for Silias if he didn't free early S/A+ support get a million great skills that Effie will never ever touch. Draco alone gives him str+2 and trample for a higher damage cap than general!effie....as a bow knight, not to mention replicate and every single breaker skill. Effie can try to catch up on this but her best A+ option is....mozu and to get on a bird without terrible caps she would need to marry uuuuh, xander >.>

Effie makes a pretty good early Percy though, she mostly falls off for me because he's just better than she is in every possible way.

Edited by joshcja

If you can successfully make Silas into the OHKO machine that Effie can be, I would imagine he IS better. I can see how his 20/20 performance is better than hers with the right skillset, I'm more concerned with his performance for the rest of the game. Effie is bulkier and will be much stronger than him for much of the game. He gets Elbow Room early, but she gets her passive which does basically the same thing.

If you can successfully make Silas into the OHKO machine that Effie can be, I would imagine he IS better. I can see how his 20/20 performance is better than hers with the right skillset, I'm more concerned with his performance for the rest of the game. Effie is bulkier and will be much stronger than him for much of the game. He gets Elbow Room early, but she gets her passive which does basically the same thing.

Abuse VoF more.

VoF+elbow room gives him the same intrinsic bulk and damage at 7 move. By ch10 silias is invincible with vow up. By the time Effie would pass him up at even levels (level 14 or so) Silias is 20/2 on a bird with 8 move +2 str and lunge and has made a baby.

By the time VoF becomes just another skill rather than all out god mode and effie would catch up on stat benchmarks thanks to exp decay you have freebe xander.

I don't really build Silias into an orko machine he's just a really consistent efficient unit, easy to get rolling, good at doing his job all game long with no investment outside of dropped seals (he uses a really wide range of them, which is super nice early on) and is flexible enough to allow for some really wonky team builds. I mean he's still an orko machine when it counts but that's really not uncommon in fates.

If you're not going for a mag focused build I can honestly see Effie pulling a lot of weight as a combat unit, she really is a top tier thwomp. The mag builds just break conquest in half.

Edited by joshcja

VoF+elbow room gives him the same intrinsic bulk and damage at 7 move. By the time Effie would pass him up at even levels (level 14 or so) Silias is 20/2 on a bird with 8 move +2 str and lunge.

Doesn't that require him to have pocketcorn?

tbh his personal is really confusing.

How soon can Corrin be attacking with Levin or something besides Yato?

That passive sounds really good but probably not worth having Corn in someone's saddlebags, if I was going to use it I would need to find a way for Corn to contribute at 50% HP.

But using Silas seems like fun now that I know what his passive actually does. I'll probably use him next time I go through the game.

Edited by IsAnthraxBayad

Any tips for Invasion 3 in Conquest Lunatic? I find this to be the most difficult chapter in the entire game. Even with Edifice placement abusing, a Golembane Dragonstone+ Kana and nearly endgame units, the combination of enemies that include Lunge Stonebornes and bulky other enemies is just too much for my team. I want to do this without resorting to DLC, Path-bonuses or My Castle Skill Purchasing. Any advice?

Edited by Aggro Incarnate

How soon can Corrin be attacking with Levin or something besides Yato?

That passive sounds really good but probably not worth having Corn in someone's saddlebags, if I was going to use it I would need to find a way for Corn to contribute at 50% HP.

But using Silas seems like fun now that I know what his passive actually does. I'll probably use him next time I go through the game.

Corin functions just fine with an HP pot and dragonstone or as a HP pot dodgetank via pocket jakob+fire tome from ch7-endgame. Silias can have VoF on whenever he needs it from the moment he joins your party.

Examples of a few of my really early vow strats:

Ch7 stagger corin in and out of vow depending on the situation, silias will not always need it here but it can speed this chapter up considerably.

Ch8 corin dodgetanks wave 1 goes to half and hops in odins pocket so he can mop up the leftovers, dodgetanks a split wave 2 at half while jakob tanks the other half in jagen lol bulk from the village. Silias safely kills flora+boss in vow.

Ch9 I have a drugged up odin face diving with nos but corin can go into vow range on the archer+swordy reinforcements if you need it for the boss kill or spear reinforcements.

I pretty regularly have +mag diviner!corin dodgetank oboro's area on ch10 at half hp with a +1 fire and pocket jakob the only real threats are the skyknights and she still orko's those. (I kill oboro on like turn 2 in my strats though) Silias in vow runs around without a pairup but picks up arthur around turn 10 when everyone is dead to go bop the final boss 18 chapters early.

Edited by joshcja

VoF is hilarious since if you are like me and did not like using Corrin, its literally a free 3/3

If you Pair Up Corrin to that you get another 2/2

And then you use Silas skillset and get another 3 for a total fo 8/5. Manage to abuse this to death in CH 10

Edited by JSND

Okay what the fuck is Conquest 25

How do I live

assuming that, getting corn to take ryoma isn't an option because I really want that xander x ryoma fight

You suffer like the rest of us <3

(First time I hit it was blind,physical build corin, no bowbreaker, no axebreaker, one swordbreaker it suuuuuucked, I had to get mid chapter shurikenbreaker x.x)

Edited by joshcja

That's not helpful

My Corn can take Ryoma in 6 turns (ninja OP), that's not what I want, I want Xander's ass up in that room instead but I might just give up at some point and cheese it with corn

If you decide to cheese it with Corrin, save in a different file. The loot in 25 is borderline mandatory for not going insane at the start of 26.

Shurikenbreaker (and by extension Bow Knight) is your friend; all of the other breakers can be lived without. If you still have an earlier save, 24 is just begging you to train one up. Failing that, you can afford to go extremely slowly if you have Corrin wield the Dragonstone+, take HP+Def Tonics, and get a stash of Vulneraries going while Camilla or someone spams Rally Defense from behind the wall. The Sun Festal from Dwyer's paralogue helps with this too.

If you have a sufficiently bulky character, there's a nice AI abuse on the left side: by running a unit all the way up the far left edge, you can provoke three Swordmasters and nothing else, which makes the section much simpler. Also note that there are at least three breakable walls on the map, which all save a great deal of headache.

Edited by DoesntKnowHowToPlay

If you decide to cheese it with Corrin, save in a different file. The loot in 25 is borderline mandatory for not going insane at the start of 26.

Shurikenbreaker (and by extension Bow Knight) is your friend; all of the other breakers can be lived without. If you still have an earlier save, 24 is just begging you to train one up. Failing that, you can afford to go extremely slowly if you have Corrin wield the Dragonstone+, take HP+Def Tonics, and get a stash of Vulneraries going while Camilla or someone spams Rally Defense from behind the wall. The Sun Festal from Dwyer's paralogue helps with this too.

If you have a sufficiently bulky character, there's a nice AI abuse on the left side: by running a unit all the way up the far left edge, you can provoke three Swordmasters and nothing else, which makes the section much simpler. Also note that there are at least three breakable walls on the map, which all save a great deal of headache.

Thanks for the help! I got Niles and Nina on shurikenbreaker--though Nina still gets hit a lot, thanks RNG. The 3 swordmaster thing will help a lot---I think I can get xander to take that.

I'm running Ninja Corn so DSt+ isn't an option, but Ryoma's hit rates on Corn's sub-50 at least. Any advice on the right side? I can clear the first rooms with pretty good reliability, but the second room on both side screw me up hard.

Any tips for Invasion 3 in Conquest Lunatic? I find this to be the most difficult chapter in the entire game. Even with Edifice placement abusing, a Golembane Dragonstone+ Kana and nearly endgame units, the combination of enemies that include Lunge Stonebornes and bulky other enemies is just too much for my team. I want to do this without resorting to DLC, Path-bonuses or My Castle Skill Purchasing. Any advice?

Distract with golems. Make some ridiculous children. Spam some staves (though not too many, this is an optional chapter..). Yeah it's one of the hardest chapters to fight through though.

Thanks for the help! I got Niles and Nina on shurikenbreaker--though Nina still gets hit a lot, thanks RNG. The 3 swordmaster thing will help a lot---I think I can get xander to take that.

I'm running Ninja Corn so DSt+ isn't an option, but Ryoma's hit rates on Corn's sub-50 at least. Any advice on the right side? I can clear the first rooms with pretty good reliability, but the second room on both side screw me up hard.

Spam some Entrap and Freeze on the lunge or poison guys with Elise/Flora/Izana.

Distract with golems. Make some ridiculous children. Spam some staves (though not too many, this is an optional chapter..). Yeah it's one of the hardest chapters to fight through though.

Spam some Entrap and Freeze on the lunge or poison guys with Elise/Flora/Izana.

Thanks, will do.

I don't think 26 is that bad, I just threw Effie in the room to oneshot the maid (and from the sounds of things Silas can do everything Effie can do) after Xander killed one of the heroes to open a path and Camilla blocked the door with the Dual Club.

I didn't need Silence until Endgame.

Left side can be made easier by rushing someone very bulky up along the far-left edge; if you land in the upper-left corner next to the pillars (not on a staircase), you'll provoke three Swordmasters and nobody else. This is a little tricky to tank though; I had to have Odin do it with tonics and Nosferatu because neither Silas nor Xander were up to the job on Lunatic.

Right side is obnoxious but can be simplified with a combination of Shelter chains and Azura. Park a pair on the walls before the narrow hallway to bait a Spy's Shuriken user, then move a lone bow user into the hallway to wreck them. Use Shelter spam and Azura to get them out of harm's way: repeat until all the ninjas are dead.

Also, make sure you're aware of the breakable walls. There are at least three: one on the left side and two on the right. I can't imagine doing the left side without them.

Regarding the Silence staff: it's not for the Hexing Rod maid, it's for the Entrap one that encompasses half the room. My assumptions about Entrap AI may be wrong though; I'm assuming anyone in the right side of the first room has to be able to survive two Sorcerer attacks or face instant death.

I had to have Odin do it with tonics and Nosferatu because neither Silas nor Xander were up to the job on Lunatic.

Regarding the Silence staff: it's not for the Hexing Rod maid, it's for the Entrap one that encompasses half the room. My assumptions about Entrap AI may be wrong though; I'm assuming anyone in the right side of the first room has to be able to survive two Sorcerer attacks or face instant death.

Effie was able to defeat the 3 SMs for me.

She was also able to defeat the paired up SMs by aggroing them and getting out of the Automaton range with Azura + Shelter. By the time I fought the Automatons in the middle it was just them and the Ninjas.

Also, my strategy for 26 made it so I never went in range of the Entrap woman unless I was close to a full DG gauge with someone, which I always was after the heroes. Again, I used Effie here because she could oneshot the maid and the Sorcs.

Edited by IsAnthraxBayad