RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is flipping gold

I needed another excuse to post this, didn't I

Oh god that was amazing.

If only Old Reliable was replaced by Raijinto, it would've been fully complete.

There is an entire subreddit dedicated to this stuff. Have a look, reddit.com/r/spongeemblem

This is where I got it from.

Surprising that no one made an Oblivion joke with Hinoka and Takumi yelling NOHRIAN SCUM! every now and them

Show me them killing someone for accidentally stealing an apple, then we'll talk Oblivion. That was my first death in Oblivion and I'm still salty af.

Whenever I shoot off a Thoron, I aim for the thigh hole.

Jokes on you, F!Corrin doesn't have thigh holes in Smash!

Don't worry you two, nobody likes their design anyway.

Good plan though.

I'm fine with the lack of shoes and the colour palette. My only complaint (but it's a pretty big complaint) is that I cannot for the life of me figure out how the starting armour comes on and off.

I'm fine with the lack of shoes and the colour palette. My only complaint (but it's a pretty big complaint) is that I cannot for the life of me figure out how the starting armour comes on and off.

Jokes on you F!Corrin doesn't wear pants in her Cipher art! That's one way of getting rid of the holes I guess.

I dislike most designs in the game but Corrin is definitely one of the worst. From the horrible attack animations to that ugly armor...it just seems so forced, like they're trying so hard to make someone look unique - I swear that's why the hairstyles are so bloody bad, too. This is however, of course, strictly subjective, I know that.

Also, I'm pretty sure that armor doesn't come off considering they seem to be sleeping in it.

Edited by Thane

I don't know about that. Looks to me like her panties are still modelled and the frills of her stockings are visible too. I think she just painted her legs black.

Edited by BrightBow