Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to backseat mod, but could people spoil larger images?

I found this and nearly died laughing (don't hate me - I actually really like Awakening and Fates)

IMG_0139_1.jpg

I have no words... because I'm laughing that hard.

FE7 also still has the biggest asspull in the series:

NINIAN'S NOT DEAD LOL

GRIMA CAN JUST RESURRECT HIMSELF LOL. I mean, yeah, Ninian coming back for no disclosed reason is stupid, but it's not "nullify half the plot and villain's main goals" stupid.

I think we may have very different opinions on what the biggest asspull in the series is.

GRIMA CAN JUST RESURRECT HIMSELF LOL. I mean, yeah, Ninian coming back for no disclosed reason is stupid, but it's not "nullify half the plot and villain's main goals" stupid.

I think we may have very different opinions on what the biggest asspull in the series is.

Never mind the fact that at least 1/2 of the series has blatant asspulls in them

[spoiler=At least 1/2 of the FE franchise including Fates spoilers]At least in FE7, they say Brammimond resurrected Ninian, still an asspull, but not as blatant as 3-4 characters in RD who somehow survived death in POR with no indication as much in said game, Danman's example, the Darksphere in FE3 which I swear inspired Slime Garon and Lyon, the Sword of Seals being non lethal against Idoun in FE6, or the Black Knight having LITERAL PLOT ARMOR in POR

Edited by MCProductions

FE7, from what I have played so far, (stuck at the chapter where Raven is recruited, though thinking of a restart of the game) is pretty subdued in terms of anime hijinks and tropes compared to Awakening. Though I have only seen a few supports, which was were most of hijinks showed up in awakening, but I like it so far, and I like the characters.

Now back to jokes

66376492.jpg

7d4.png

tumblr_npuo3b7t4c1sufel9o1_1280.png

I actually cringed out of pity for Ryoma a bit here.

Would anybody else LOVE to have this as a boss quote against Garon with Corrin?

Garon: So you finally come to face me Corrin?

Corrin: Garon.

Garon: Corrin.

Corrin: Garon!

Garon: Corrin!

Corrin: GARON!

Garon: CORRIN!

Both: ITS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siblings: ......???

Never mind the fact that at least 1/2 of the series has blatant asspulls in them

[spoiler=At least 1/2 of the FE franchise including Fates spoilers]At least in FE7, they say Brammimond resurrected Ninian, still an asspull, but not as blatant as 3-4 characters in RD who somehow survived death in POR with no indication as much in said game, Danman's example, the Darksphere in FE3 which I swear inspired Slime Garon and Lyon, the Sword of Seals being non lethal against Idoun in FE6, or the Black Knight having LITERAL PLOT ARMOR in POR

it also should be noted that in FE 7 that resurrection is established as possible and Brammimond would have the power to do so. Also her death and resurrection actually does have a greater purpose to the plot that you think which in short is [insert hidden plot details here look it up your flippin self!] you're now familiar with the hidden plot you know what the game is actually about (hint, you will have to look at support conversations and pay attention to small details in the plot). Okay lets just say that Nergal is like Aniken he wanted his wife back hence Morphs and Sonia (his morph that is closest to human) is as close as he ever got to resurrection, Nergal was trying to achieve this all though borrowed power and could not do it. The lesson here is that Brammimond was able to achieve it without borrowed power just by discipline and continued learning, there is a lot more detail I could go into here but I can't be bothered. This makes it the least of all Fire Emblem "ass pulls".

Edited by Locke087

This one's old, but still hilarious.

r1jqNvp.jpg

This one is one of my all time favorites. it never stop being funny.

This is just..... it's.... it's absolutely perfect!

Thor Odinson made that one. Its my absolute fave.

Man, I wish a can make a YahooAnswers thing...

I can't find it now but I do know there was one of the YahooAnswers with Kana, Nina, Shiro, and the mullet man Siegbert, and I think it went like this...

"How can I get my sister to stop making yaoi fanfics of my friends?"

Might be wrong on the wording but I think that it's mostly right.