Which canon does each child comes from? [Possible Spoilers]

Jayvee94

Some of you may have played the game already and went into some paralogues.

Based on your observation, which canon does each child comes from?

Birthright; or

Conquest?

or Revelations?

or maybe fit with any canon

I actually only had Corrin procreate with Azura and Silas with Felicia on my Conquest run. Thats all. No other marriages.

Felicia being Sophie's mother makes sense to me since Sophie cannot seem to handle Avel well just as how Felicia cannot handle her domestic duties. The pink hair is a nice touch too which makes Sophie vaguely remind me of a younger Lightning/Claire Farron with her eidolon Odin.

I don't really have a strong impression for Shigure because I only paired Corrin up with Azura for story reasons. I regret this now. I mean, I like Shigure as a character but I'm not feeling any chemistry here. Should've went with my heart and have Corrin marry Mozume. First choice was Flora but I kinda offed her.

I actually only had Corrin procreate with Azura and Silas with Felicia on my Conquest run. Thats all. No other marriages.

Felicia being Sophie's mother makes sense to me since Sophie cannot seem to handle Avel well just as how Felicia cannot handle her domestic duties. The pink hair is a nice touch too which makes Sophie vaguely remind me of a younger Lightning/Claire Farron with her eidolon Odin.

I don't really have a strong impression for Shigure because I only paired Corrin up with Azura for story reasons. I regret this now. I mean, I like Shigure as a character but I'm not feeling any chemistry here. Should've went with my heart and have Corrin marry Mozume. First choice was Flora but I kinda offed her.

That's not actually the answer I'm looking for.

Looking at the paralogue stories I can conclude that,

Kana and Shigure

fit within the revelation canon

Sophie and Midori can fit with any canon

Caeldori fits within the Birthright canon

etc.

I mean.. You can just look at which children come from which route? All Conquest children are Conquest canon, all Birthright children are Birthright canon, and all neutral children could be Revelations canon. I feel like the answer is obvious so maybe you're not elaborating your question enough?

I mean.. You can just look at which children come from which route? All Conquest children are Conquest canon, all Birthright children are Birthright canon, and all neutral children could be Revelations canon. I feel like the answer is obvious so maybe you're not elaborating your question enough?

That's not always true. Because in Kiragi's Paralogue, the existence of Vallite soldiers had be conclude that the paralogue is within Revelation canon. Also, the implied knowledge of the soldiers by Takumi.

Edited by Jayvee94

Unlike Awakening the children aren't actually canon this time around. The story ignores their existence entirely.

Marriage seems non-canon too unlike Awakening which established marriage as actually happening in the story. That and all children are canonically born for the direct future, before time travel, and future past which had the odd case of 2 Morgans which is unique to that timeline.

Just fluffy things to mess around with this time around.

Though if any route has them it would be Revelation as that's the completely off the wall random route.

Edited by Pretty_Handsome

That's not actually the answer I'm looking for.

Looking at the paralogue stories I can conclude that,

Kana and Shigure

fit within the revelation canon

Sophie and Midori can fit with any canon

Caeldori fits within the Birthright canon

etc.

Oh, my apologies. I have the habit of skimming instead of reading.

That's not always true. Because in Kiragi's Paralogue, the existence of Vallite soldiers had be conclude that the paralogue is within Revelation canon. Also, the implied knowledge of the soldiers by Takumi.

You realize those are encountered before the route split, right? Not only do they exist in every route, but Takumi would have personally seen them.

Honestly, in my opinion they would fit into any of them.

I mean... my Xander S support is with Sakura, which means Siegbert for me could ONLY be a Revelation thing. Since once I decide on a pairing, I will rarely, if ever, change it.

The enemies are not really exclusive to one path. They are generally ones fought in all of them.

It's a matter of which one you prefer they fit into.

It's specifically made so that no pair is canon, which is shipping business 101 in games like these. A lot of people get incredibly angry at the notion that their little family isn't the canon one.

Besides, it's impossible for the children to be canon this time around anyway, given the lack of relevance in the story and the incredibly forced hyperbolic time chambers which would not only mean that they had those conveniently lying around, but that they'd visit them regularly...during wartime.

It's specifically made so that no pair is canon, which is shipping business 101 in games like these. A lot of people get incredibly angry at the notion that their little family isn't the canon one.

Besides, it's impossible for the children to be canon this time around anyway, given the lack of relevance in the story and the incredibly forced hyperbolic time chambers which would not only mean that they had those conveniently lying around, but that they'd visit them regularly...during wartime.

Well, you said it yourself, hyperbolic time chamber.

Any time you had literally like 5 minutes you could duck in and play catch and build trucks and deliver barbies and shit

They have a castle in the astral plane and go from there to the deep realms, not from the war torn world. Although really, after its introduction, the story likes to pretend that the Castle doesn't exist, even though it could have been used several times when the story throws comments about the troops being tired and needing to rest. However, in those occasions, rather than using the castle, they generally go to places in the actual world, which often leads to conflict.

Edited by NeonZ

Actually Takumi has been to Valla in the Birthright route, since he fell in the Chasm before reappearing zombiefied