Second Batch of Fates DLC Coming

Ema Skye

Except that Conquest Takumi (possessed) isn't really sided with Hoshido at all since it's not even Takumi. Therefore the Hoshido children wouldn't really have a reason to attack their home nation. Either way, that's a really good idea, if it was for the Conquest Alternative Future (minus that Takumi really shouldn't be a boss in the DLC Memories of Foam since no parents are alive during that time).

The hypothetical assumes Possessed Takumi starts ruling Hoshido after killing Nohr's gen 1, effectively making him another Garondorf. It's worth noting that Takumi was next in line to rule after Ryoma according to Hinoka.

Edited by MCProductions

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hypothetical assumes Possessed Takumi starts ruling Hoshido after killing Nohr's gen 1, effectively making him another Garondorf. It's worth noting that Takumi was next in line to rule after Ryoma according to Hinoka.

Well, then the 'all the parents are dead' in the Memories of Foam description of the translations are wrong then. Still, I don't know how well Takumi would be as a 'leader'... Sure he has a stubborn will to not believe outsiders but that is also an issue that Ryoma doesn't really face as much.

Well, then the 'all the parents are dead' in the Memories of Foam description of the translations are wrong then. Still, I don't know how well Takumi would be as a 'leader'... Sure he has a stubborn will to not believe outsiders but that is also an issue that Ryoma doesn't really face as much.

I'm most likely wrong about this tbh, but I think it's an interesting idea at least.

He'd naturally make Hoshido great again. Even I feel bad making that joke

Edited by MCProductions

I'm most likely wrong about this tbh, but I think it's an interesting idea at least.

He'd naturally make Hoshido great again. Even I feel bad making that joke

Still a fascinating idea for a DLC Chapter that could be added. Though if that idea were to follow Conquest's storyline, how would Hoshido and Revelation end up with? Hoshido Alternative Ending: Dragon Garon sending Hoshido into smoldering flames and ash resulting in a huge amount of death while causing those who remained loyal to him to turn on him and try to spare as many possible survivors for recruits?

Edited by Emblem Blade

Still a fascinating idea for a DLC Chapter that could be added. Though if that idea were to follow Conquest's storyline, how would Hoshido and Revelation end up with? Hoshido Alternative Ending: Dragon Garon sending Hoshido into smoldering flames and ash resulting in a huge amount of death while causing those who remained loyal to him to turn on him and try to spare as many possible survivors for recruits?

I've yet to beat Birthright, so I can't really say, tho it would truly be a shame if a game that's premise is fulfilling players "What Ifs" didn't have stuff like this.

I've yet to beat Birthright, so I can't really say, tho it would truly be a shame if a game that's premise is fulfilling players "What Ifs" didn't have stuff like this.

Chapter 19 of Conquest is where I am (another save file), I'm on the endgame of Birthright on my main save file.

What if Fire Emblem Fates was all but a dream and it was yet to take place yet?

Chapter 19 of Conquest is where I am (another save file), I'm on the endgame of Birthright on my main save file.

What if Fire Emblem Fates was all but a dream and it was yet to take place yet?

But I thought that's what the prolouge was. Was it a dream in a dream

I don't think we'll get Spotpass paralogues. Those were already built into Awakening, if I'm not mistaken.

Plus the only characters I could think of to give a spotpass paralogue to would be one for Yukimura in Revelations, or Fuga in one of the other two. Everybody else is either unambiguously dead, or not notable enough to be recruited.

Edit: Oh, or Felicia's father. Forget his name, but that should be a testament to his lack of notability.

Edited by Anomalocaris

I haven't finished Revelation yet. Hoshido's difficult to make a hypothetical for, considering that the story is so straightforward and Garon is a far less interesting character than Takumi.

How Fates could have been...

Birthright: Defeat the real King Sumeragi to show him how much of a leader you are.

Conquest: Defeat the true King Garon to take power to the throne.

Is there a possibility that more new classes could be released in DLC, in the future, or is that not gonna happen?

It's a possibility. I for one am hoping for more female classes to even out the far larger number of male exclusive classes. Also praying to whatever gods are out there that we get Wing Shield from Dlc.

It's a possibility. I for one am hoping for more female classes to even out the far larger number of male exclusive classes. Also praying to whatever gods are out there that we get Wing Shield from Dlc.

Wing Shield, that would be the same as Lotes Shield that returned in Awakening that nullifies a Flyer's weakness to Bows, correct? If that skill returns, flyers can freely roam the skies, until they take an unlucky skill and critical-hit directly.

Wing Shield, that would be the same as Lotes Shield that returned in Awakening that nullifies a Flyer's weakness to Bows, correct? If that skill returns, flyers can freely roam the skies, until they take an unlucky skill and critical-hit directly.

Yup, Wing Shield is basically Iote's Shield WITH the incredible added bonus of having terrain affect fliers. So you can fly up a mountain and park there for that 20 avoid and 2 def. Hoping that if Roy's amiibo gets compatibility with Fates that we'll get a dlc for his class (if he gets a unique class). Also really hoping for some method to get a female Grandmaster but I realize that is highly unlikely. Anything to balance out the ratio of female exclusive classes/male exclusive classes.

Yup, Wing Shield is basically Iote's Shield WITH the incredible added bonus of having terrain affect fliers. So you can fly up a mountain and park there for that 20 avoid and 2 def. Hoping that if Roy's amiibo gets compatibility with Fates that we'll get a dlc for his class (if he gets a unique class). Also really hoping for some method to get a female Grandmaster but I realize that is highly unlikely. Anything to balance out the ratio of female exclusive classes/male exclusive classes.

Welp, with that skill, it means that you can run Snipers onto the mountains and away from non-aerial units for safety (although Takumi and his unique Bow do that for free).

As some of us had mentioned on the 'Shadowban' threads...the only way to get a female Grandmaster (and Lodestar) is by hacking into the game's coding (last time I even hacked was four years ago on a different game and I don't do that anymore). Class exclusiveness seemed to have been removed again, since Awakening. Sky Knights and their promoted classes used to be female only. Also, players that will abuse Magic Counter and Counter with Wing Shield... If that happens then Parity and Nihil need to return since their last appearance in Radiant Dawn.

Welp, with that skill, it means that you can run Snipers onto the mountains and away from non-aerial units for safety (although Takumi and his unique Bow do that for free).

As some of us had mentioned on the 'Shadowban' threads...the only way to get a female Grandmaster (and Lodestar) is by hacking into the game's coding (last time I even hacked was four years ago on a different game and I don't do that anymore). Class exclusiveness seemed to have been removed again, since Awakening. Sky Knights and their promoted classes used to be female only. Also, players that will abuse Magic Counter and Counter with Wing Shield... If that happens then Parity and Nihil need to return since their last appearance in Radiant Dawn.

I feel like we've taken two steps forwards one step back with the genderlocked classes. Like you said, Sky Knight are no longer female locked and Dread Fighter/Berzerker are no longer male locked. However, now the new dlc classes are genderlocked; witch and great lord for females, ballistician, vanguard, lodestar, and grandmaster for males. the thing that irks me is that there are twice the amount of male-locked classes than female locked classes, and as such twice the amount of available male locked skills (with the exception of some overlap between vanguard and great lord). I want Ignis and Rally Spectrum for my ladies and Awakening for my dudes dammit.

I feel like we've taken two steps forwards one step back with the genderlocked classes. Like you said, Sky Knight are no longer female locked and Dread Fighter/Berzerker are no longer male locked. However, now the new dlc classes are genderlocked; witch and great lord for females, ballistician, vanguard, lodestar, and grandmaster for males. the thing that irks me is that there are twice the amount of male-locked classes than female locked classes, and as such twice the amount of available male locked skills (with the exception of some overlap between vanguard and great lord). I want Ignis and Rally Spectrum for my ladies and Awakening for my dudes dammit.

I know, it's agitating seeing how the designers altered the class options and gender-locked classes.

Um...Camille, please stop staring at me like that, I'm feeling really, really nervous right now...

I don't think we'll get Spotpass paralogues. Those were already built into Awakening, if I'm not mistaken.

Plus the only characters I could think of to give a spotpass paralogue to would be one for Yukimura in Revelations, or Fuga in one of the other two. Everybody else is either unambiguously dead, or not notable enough to be recruited.

Edit: Oh, or Felicia's father. Forget his name, but that should be a testament to his lack of notability.

This didn't really stop them in Awakening...

(Though we probably won't get any, even if they did they'd probably sell them as DLC, because look at the rest of Fates.)

Edited by ckc22

Is there a possibility that more new classes could be released in DLC, in the future, or is that not gonna happen?

Master Knight, Mage Fighter and Bishop plessssss!!!

Oh, Nihil, Wrath, Continue and Charge would be nice as DLC skills.

For some strange reason i want to play as Iago, just sayin

Edited by Light Master

Master Knight, Mage Fighter and Bishop plessssss!!!

Oh, Nihil, Wrath, Continue and Charge would be nice as DLC skills.

For some strange reason i want to play as Iago, just sayin

Nihil would negate Counter, Miracle, Magic Counter, Vantage, Aegis, Pavise, Rend Heaven, Astra, Dragon Fang, Aether, Sol, Luna, Vengeance, etc... In other words, that skill alone would be better off against expert teams and against some really, really aggravating bosses.

It would be nice to have a DLC...

To see the group meet the real Garon as the group never meet the real Garon face to face since he is well dead and they have been only fighting against a imposter. Also it would be nice if the Nohr's sibling can get more closure if they can meet their real father.

Edited by Summonearth

It would be nice to have a DLC...

To see the group meet the real Garon as the group never meet the real Garon face to face since he is well dead and they have been only fighting against a imposter. Also it would be nice if the Nohr's sibling can get more closure if they can meet their real father.

Very much so, it would be a nice DLC, if the group could see the actual living parents.

Not gonna lie, I really hope that not all the children want to kill Shigure and Kana like Shiro and Shigure. I can't imagine more than half of the other kids trying to kill Kana and Shigure. Also, I want to know WHY the "Royal Duo" want to kill Shigure and Kana so bad... thoughts?

Not gonna lie, I really hope that not all the children want to kill Shigure and Kana like Shiro and Shigure. I can't imagine more than half of the other kids trying to kill Kana and Shigure. Also, I want to know WHY the "Royal Duo" want to kill Shigure and Kana so bad... thoughts?

Unless one can translate what Shiro and Siegbert are saying to each other on the picture (it's in Japanese), we don't know if they are or aren't planning to kill Shigure and Kana.