Avoiding Shadowbans for those using cheats

I've searched around for details on what causes shadowbans and not much have been given, so far after trial and error found a list of item and skills that causes it. For those who have more information please contribute your finding.

1) Having more that 2 main hero classes and beast

2)Equipments that need to be avoiding equipping:

All enemy only weapons:

Hoshido
Katana:
Iron Katti
Steel Katti
Silver Katti

Naginata:
Iron Nageyari
Steel Nageyari
Silver Nageyari

Clubs:
Iron Mace
Steel Mace
Silver Mace

Yumi:
Iron Hankyu
Steel Hankyu
Silver Hankyu
Skadi

Nohr
Swords:
Iron kukri
Steel Kukri
Silver Kukri

Lances:
Iron Javelin
Steel Javelin
Silver Javelin

Axes:
Iron Star Axe
Steel Star Axe
Silver Star Axe

Bows:
Iron Short Bow
Steel Short Bow
Silver Short Bow

Staffs:
Entrap

Misc:
Shackled Fist
Gauntlet
Rock
Massive Rock
Dark Breath
Invincible Breath Both Forms
Saw
Big Saw
Dragonic Rage
Astral Breathe

3)Skills:

Dragonskin
Freeze
Status Resist
Wing Shield
Divine shield
Status immunity
Infinite staff
Point blank
Bold Stance
Nihilistic Curse
Negative Chains
Self Destruct
Paragon (To be confirmed)
All stat-takers

Paragon is unknown I had only 1 character equip it and all with legal skills

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd explain it.

Dare I ask who has it?

I think its 4 of the 6 Priestess in the each of the side room. With the ones being with the staff being closer then the ones without

What is a Shadowban? *feels dumb*

Its being banned without knowing you're banned; in this case it doesn't tell you but other people can't visit your castle.

Edited by Frozenkappa

Saw someone using Omega Yato in MyCastle. Very jelly.

Then you shoulda bought Special Edition.

Everyone with special edition (like me) gets to get themselves Omega Yato already, considering we got Revelation access when the game was released, and not March 10th.

I think its 4 of the 6 Priestess in the each of the side room. With the ones being with the staff being closer then the ones without

Its being banned without knowing you're banned; in this case it doesn't tell you but other people can't visit your castle.

Ah. So I guess that actually doesn't have anything to do with my current problem involving being unable to visit those first few castles in the Rankings list. (They're still grayed out and saying "visit tomorrow" even though it's been two days)

Unless those castles have been shadowbanned. But that's unlikely. Maybe.

Thanks for answering.

Then you shoulda bought Special Edition.

Everyone with special edition (like me) gets to get themselves Omega Yato already, considering we got Revelation access when the game was released, and not March 10th.

Oh, do not even get me STARTED. I tried to get the special edition--seriously, I tried--but I was too late. No one had a single copy on release, and the fucking scalpers had already bought up every single copy and were selling them for 2-3 times MSRP. I really wanted to play the game, though, so I'm going full digital.

Just because someone doesn't have the special edition doesn't mean it's by choice. Guess I'm stuck waiting until Thursday...

When you get banned is it just the file you have that is banned? Or is the whole game fucked up and you can't make a new game ;~;

It just prevents people from visiting your castle, to enable it again you pretty much have to select wipe data from the main menu

What about having multiple "one per play through " items. Like the crest that gives Lodestar and Great Lord?

I doubt so however having more than multiple of those classes may get you shadowbanned.

Tested with 99 of those item in my inventory. Confirmed not to cause shadowban

Edited by Unrefined-Nemesis

I doubt so however having more than multiple of those classes may get you shadowbanned.

Tested with 99 of those item in my inventory. Confirmed not to cause shadowban

So if I have a 5 Lodestar or 5 great lords online with the skills they obtain, I'll be good? I just want the skills at the end of the day anyway.

So if I have a 5 Lodestar or 5 great lords online with the skills they obtain, I'll be good? I just want the skills at the end of the day anyway.

You technically CAN'T be shadowbanned because of that. The reason for why that is actually possible and not hacking is due to Marth's (Hero Brand) and Lucina's (Exalt Brand) Amiibos that you can buy as many of these two seals from once you recruit them as long as you have the money to buy the seals from the two. However Lodestar is male-only and Great Lord is female-only, trying to put Lodestar on a female and Great Lord on a male might just get you shadowbanned since you hacked at that point.