Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

Obviously Hinoka and her retainers have never played Etrian Odyssey 2: Untold.

Edited by Sunwoo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the left comic:

[spoiler=Xenoblade Chronicles Spoilers]

Egil Garon: Your blade... It did not cut deep enough.

*Tragic Decision Intensifies*

That's pretty much what I thought.

Page 60 is up and begins a new chapter! Just a joke on Effie and food it seems!

I don't get the one on the right on pg 59

It was so hard to say they'd end up biting off their tongues trying. xD

Waaaaaaaiiiiiitt!

In page 59, is it supposed to be Lady Corrin?

Ah, yes it is. Thanks for pointing that out, I corrected it for the final edition : )

My god, that first picture of the little sisters gave me diabetes.

Also I'm not surprised at Effie for coming that fast. Seriously, it's free peach cakes, who wouldn't want those? Now I'm all hungry too...

Wow. To know her so well, Elise must really appeachiate Effie's service

She just wants her friend to enjoy the fruits of her labor.

Also, you know that a chapter's gonna be good when it starts with cute art of the little sisters.

Wow. To know her so well, Elise must really appeachiate Effie's service.

She just wants her friend to enjoy the fruits of her labor.

These puns are delicious Edited by Blade_of_Light

Wow, not only does the cover/first picture become unendurably adorable and cute to where you want to cry and hug your little sisters (Sakura and Elise) but the following scene is just cute. Corrin and Elise look so cute again, possibly even cuter than before. However, the Cuteness Reward of the day goes to Effie who despite looking so deadpan stoic must have broke her record for arriving to the scene and still looks cute.

Page 61 is up! More Effie and food jokes, and then the usual Camilla is obsessed with something or another!

xD

Thanks again Kirokan~ These comics keep getting better~

Camilla, we know you are the one in the army who takes the most bathes the most but Corrin is thinking very well today. He knows that you shouldn't spend so much time in a place where you can fall unconscious and hurt yourself. (Why do I think you look cuter and more beautiful in that comic Camilla?)

Effie, there are somethings that can and can't harm that kind of armor. But collapsing not from injuries but from hunger is impressive seeing how you remained 'standing' after Rinkah collapsed.

I wonder if I can beet Philius in puns today.

Help...

I know this is a reference to a non-FE scene so I put it in a spoiler tag but Effie looks like Saber from F/SN in that comic. Even more obvious in that the two are both big eaters. What should I do!? I can't think straight when Effie looks so cute in these comics these days...

She may be a fictional character, but Camilla's a real hotty!

Ahem, back on topic. She should probably just have a lie down, that'll put the spring back in her step!

I wonder if I can beet Philius in puns today.

:^)

Page 62 is up, and I think it provides an example of me needlessly overthinking/working things to reduce any need for explanation as evident in the left panel. There are notes on the blog for those interested to see the original joke and how it was adapted.

I enjoyed the right panel a lot though, I always did wonder what happens when someone wants to high five their ninja friend. xD Where do they go when a battle ends...

Just joined this site and I want to thank you for your excellent work so far.

You're welcome!

Why am I not surprised at Male Corrin's way of making choices? Kinda fits with his naive nature.

And alas, poor Female Corrin. I know your pain.

Thanks for the translation, Kirokan, like always.

Page 62 is up, and I think it provides an example of me needlessly overthinking/working things to reduce any need for explanation as evident in the left panel. There are notes on the blog for those interested to see the original joke and how it was adapted.

I enjoyed the right panel a lot though, I always did wonder what happens when someone wants to high five their ninja friend. xD Where do they go when a battle ends...

You're welcome!

Thanks for the effort to do the left panel, it was hilarious! Makes me wonder why people continue to put Corrin in charge of the army though.