Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaze, KAZE!? Where did you go!?

Otherwise Corrin goes off again having a hard time remembering the names of their own friends and allies. First it's Silas (all they remember is Saizo), now it's Laslow.

Again, thanks for the wonderful translations, Kirokan~

I've never heard of shiritori (or anything similar) before, so I think your translation turned out well. The game's concept is pretty easy to grasp, even if it seems to be unfamiliar to a lot of people. I'm always interested in seeing translation notes, though.

The Kaze one was great. I always thought it was a bit rude of ninjas to disappear after every battle, even when their partner is in the middle of thanking them.

Page 63 is up! It features an overprotective Jakob and a slip up that leads to disaster. xD Poor Arthur.

Why am I not surprised at Male Corrin's way of making choices? Kinda fits with his naive nature.

And alas, poor Female Corrin. I know your pain.

Thanks for the translation, Kirokan, like always.

You're welcome : )

4koma that poke/make fun of specific things in-game, small or large, are the best.

My favorite ones are these ones too. xD

I've never heard of shiritori (or anything similar) before, so I think your translation turned out well. The game's concept is pretty easy to grasp, even if it seems to be unfamiliar to a lot of people. I'm always interested in seeing translation notes, though.

The Kaze one was great. I always thought it was a bit rude of ninjas to disappear after every battle, even when their partner is in the middle of thanking them.

I'm glad the notes come in handy for you and others : ) I'll of course continue to put them in when needed.

I'm a huge fan of the Kaze comic! Although I'm afraid the other one blows in my opinion

You know, because wind puns...

The fact you chose Hisoka at THAT moment as your pic made this all the better. xD

Sometimes the characters in these comic strips make faces that just beg to be used as profile pictures or avatars or whatever we call them here. Setsuna's "woah" is great, although chibi Oboro is the best, of course.

Thanks again Kirokan~ The comics are still funny as ever.

Sometimes the characters in these comic strips make faces that just beg to be used as profile pictures or avatars or whatever we call them here. Setsuna's "woah" is great, although chibi Oboro is the best, of course.

Who was that that got hit by the arrow? I first thought it was Gunter. Alas, Setsuna just appears to be unaware that Felicia not just spared her from tripping but from being killed.

Kaze has a good point of saving Kamui, though she appears to be alert from the danger. Jakob though...in addition to dat face from the mosquito is just hilarious to me.

Thanks again Kirokan~ The comics are still funny as ever.

Who was that that got hit by the arrow? I first thought it was Gunter. Alas, Setsuna just appears to be unaware that Felicia not just spared her from tripping but from being killed.

It's Harold, of course, who else would it be? Poor guy can't catch a break.

Indeed, it was Arthur and the emphasis on his poor luck. xD I saw others thought it was Gunter too though!

Page 64 is up. A joke on Sakura's name (though only implied for those aware of it, but I left a note on my blog as usual), and then Camilla acknowledging (once again) where (some) player's priorities may be at. xD

Goddamit Kinu! Leave some room for Velour!

So Camilla is pretty much just acting as a mouthpiece for a lot of people playing the game at this point, huh? I don't mind that.

That last comic was jaw-dropping. I had no idea that the makers of these comics would go as far as to make fun of the FE community by delving into their sickest fantasizes.

Also, I would like to thank you for your hard work translating these, Kirokan. You are the kind of fan that this franchise needs more of. I commend you, good sir. (Or madam. I don't know.)

It's Harold, of course, who else would it be?

I honestly thought it was Jeigan for a second.

The comic on the right is pretty adorable. Truly, this cuteness can soothe even the most weary of souls.

Well, it might be a more peaceful kingdom... (Then again, I'd dread to think of the competition!)

Awesome job translating the jokes, as always! I sent a little something your way. ;)

On one side, M! Kamui is starting to forget that a kingdom like 'that' isn't the technical 'peace'...

On the other side, F! Kamui completely loses her normal sanity upon seeing Sakura asleep with Selkie on her lap.

Again, thanks Kirokan, the comics reminded me of taking life easy whenever I'm feeling stressed out. Just like how you manage to help get everyone who reads the comics to laugh and have fun.

Page 65 is up! Today involves playing with Jakob's loyalties and the world turning upside down. xD

That last comic was jaw-dropping. I had no idea that the makers of these comics would go as far as to make fun of the FE community by delving into their sickest fantasizes.

Also, I would like to thank you for your hard work translating these, Kirokan. You are the kind of fan that this franchise needs more of. I commend you, good sir. (Or madam. I don't know.)

They've been on the offensive with plenty of stuff with fanbase and game mechanics alike. xD

You're very welcome : ) I'm glad I can bring something to the fanbase in this way that isn't just pre-release info. xD

Can someone explain the left comic, I totally don't get it.

It's pretty much a joke on picking a team based solely on female units and using only them simply for appearance, which pokes fun at those who decide on things that way. Making a harem out of the girls on one side or another.

Well, it might be a more peaceful kingdom... (Then again, I'd dread to think of the competition!)

Awesome job translating the jokes, as always! I sent a little something your way. ;)

You're welcome, and thank you very much for that! I sent a personal email to show my appreciation, and only wish I could do more!