Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did no one notice Xander has no butt armor in the first panel?

He was trying out the female Paladin outfit.

We're starting to get into some of the comics I've seen translated by other people on other websites, but it's good to see them in the context of the full anthology.

I think Xander thought "having tea" meant something else entirely. Although given Nohr's chronic pantslessness, that might just be him dressing casually.

Page 108 is up! Fun with Lilith as Corrin gets assertive! Imagine if he was like this in the main story. xD

He was trying out the female Paladin outfit.

We're starting to get into some of the comics I've seen translated by other people on other websites, but it's good to see them in the context of the full anthology.

I wonder why they started from near the end of the book... maybe they were reading from left to right. xD (I assume it's actually picking out which ones would be most interesting : ) )

That comic makes me really wish that Lilith was a playable character.

It's kind of ridiculous how she barely even exists in the story. Ignoring gameplay appearances (i.e. feeding her in My Castle, seeing her in castle battles), she only appears 3 or 4 times:

1) Right at the beginning as Corrin leaves the castle

2) Saving Corrin from falling into the Bottomless Canyon

3) Introducing Corrin and Felicia/Jakob to My Castle

4) Coming out of nowhere to save Corrin from Faceless (Conquest) or Hans (Birthright). And in Revelations, she doesn't even appear again...

As it is, it made her hard to relate to as she rarely appeared... but it really would've been interesting to have her as a playable character with her unique breath weapon and stuff.

Page 108 is up! Fun with Lilith as Corrin gets assertive! Imagine if he was like this in the main story. xD

If Corrin rode Lilith's ball throughout the main story, he'd be my favorite character in Fire Emblem history.

...I know that's not what you meant but it's still true.

Page 109 is up! Odin tries to spice things up, and the Fates find a way to balance themselves out.

If Corrin rode Lilith's ball throughout the main story, he'd be my favorite character in Fire Emblem history.

...I know that's not what you meant but it's still true.

xD This image alone would make some scenes even sillier than accessories can already make them!

Page 110 is up! Takumi clearly disapproves of cross-dressing. xD (Good thing he said pay-cut, or that got rather dark!)

Oh, poor, poor Arthur...

Really appreciate your work on these, Kirokan! Keep it up!

Thanks! Almost done!

You know, I don't think Oboro and Hinata will care about lowering their pay.

On the other hand, removing their Takumi Fan Club membership would be worse than death sentence for them.

Haha, very true!

So is Oboro bisexual, or just really, really Takumisexual?

Nothing about wanting to see a pretty man in a dress indicates bisexuality. :)

That page with Silas... Yes Setsuna, do it!!

Ah, finally I can see what did Takumi say. Oboro really likes to undress her lord on these comics... And dress him back in whatever she want Lol

Edited by SniperGYS