Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tis a shame that this is now over. I looked forward to each new installment.

At any rate, thanks again for taking the time to translate and format all of this! I look forward to the next project.

Highest number of appearances, by number of strips (even if they only appeared as a background character):

Lord Corrin 66 Lady Corrin 43 Ryoma 23 Camilla 23 Takumi 20 Hinoka 20 Jakob 20 Sakura 19 Felicia 17 Azura 17 Elise 16 Leo 15 Xander 15 Keaton 14 Kaze 13

Rankings by number of strips where they are the main focus:

Lord Corrin 42 Lady Corrin 28 Jakob 16 Ryoma 13 Felicia 11 Camilla 9 Kaze 9 Azura 8 Xander 8 Rinkah 8 Takumi 7 Saizo 7 Elise 6 Oboro 6 Laslow 6 Kaden 6 Gunter 6 Kana 6 Hayato 6

Least featured characters:

Nina and Sophie; both had 2 background-only appearances.

Kana and Shigure are clearly siblings. Corrin x Azura is obviously canon.

Thanks for all the hard work Kirokan!

Fun fact, two of Kana's central comics featured her either acting like a daughter to Azura or Corrin and Azura acting like her parents. Now this. Canon confirmed.

Appreciate all the hard work you did, Kirokan! Though I'm a little sad you're moving on from Fates. I guess I'll just have to find someone else to translate the Revelation anthology, lol.

Highest number of appearances, by number of strips (even if they only appeared as a background character):

Lord Corrin 66 Lady Corrin 43 Ryoma 23 Camilla 23 Takumi 20 Hinoka 20 Jakob 20 Sakura 19 Felicia 17 Azura 17 Elise 16 Leo 15 Xander 15 Keaton 14 Kaze 13

Rankings by number of strips where they are the main focus:

Lord Corrin 42 Lady Corrin 28 Jakob 16 Ryoma 13 Felicia 11 Camilla 9 Kaze 9 Azura 8 Xander 8 Rinkah 8 Takumi 7 Saizo 7 Elise 6 Oboro 6 Laslow 6 Kaden 6 Gunter 6 Kana 6 Hayato 6

Least featured characters:

Nina and Sophie; both had 2 background-only appearances.

Interesting numbers, thanks!

Edited by Abvora

Thanks for the kind words everyone, and you're all very welcome. Those wondering about the anthology, I feel like someone else was translating them already which is why I was reluctant to take them on if there is already another wonderful translator working on them : ) I believe Microwaveit is working on them, though they haven't been on SF lately, but I see they posted on Reddit, too.

Also, a bulk download is finally up for those who wanted all of it at once. : ) Thanks again everyone!