Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 8 is now up! Features silliness with Hayato and Hinoka. xD

Thanks, you're too kind : ) Though being too kind isn't a bad thing.

I am glad you find it fitting though, it's why I like her so much. xD Not many people know her or played her game, so nice hearing about anyone who knows her. : )

That's one of the things about me that I want more than another trait to show up. Keep up the work, you have what it takes to become an illustrator if you have the faith to do so. You're already one fantastic translator, I can't really summarize how good you are since you are so talented, I'm at a loss of words.

I've played Binding Blade once, nice game, got screwed up a few times since I was used to PoR's game engine and mechanics. She had a nice personality, some reactions she had with others either left me laughing or had me all confused.

LOL, Kaden being amazed of Azama's groomed hair by Hinoka...WOW, talk about being very envious. Also...lol, Hayato, you have issues with people calling you little, now you have issues with people calling you old. I don't know what's left to say to you.

Page 9 is now up! Contains the token bust size gag. xD

oh my gosh Azama's hair in that last panel

I'm dying.

I wish there was an option to make his hair this way. xD

That's one of the things about me that I want more than another trait to show up. Keep up the work, you have what it takes to become an illustrator if you have the faith to do so. You're already one fantastic translator, I can't really summarize how good you are since you are so talented, I'm at a loss of words.

I've played Binding Blade once, nice game, got screwed up a few times since I was used to PoR's game engine and mechanics. She had a nice personality, some reactions she had with others either left me laughing or had me all confused.

LOL, Kaden being amazed of Azama's groomed hair by Hinoka...WOW, talk about being very envious. Also...lol, Hayato, you have issues with people calling you little, now you have issues with people calling you old. I don't know what's left to say to you.

It shows! : ) And yes, it can be hard to go backward from the newer games, but I'm glad there are people who try anyway. xD

Kaden is all about that beauty! Like Duke Tanas!

That hair...
Beautiful!

Easy, breezy, beautiful - cover girl

xD

Page 9 is now up! Contains the token bust size gag. xD

I wish there was an option to make his hair this way. xD

It shows! : ) And yes, it can be hard to go backward from the newer games, but I'm glad there are people who try anyway. xD

Kaden is all about that beauty! Like Duke Tanas!

xD

OH DEAR... The entire sequence of Caeldori and Rahjat...that's going backwards in time to Cordelia's issues and Tharja being very much of a stalker. Also, I'm struggling to calm down at Caeldori losing her calm when Hisame offers to help but fails to take note of Caeldori's current problems that she's trying to cope with, I'm just losing it fast. Loooool, I'm wondering what happened to poor Corrin, did those picture cards have curse on them!? *shudders*

Again, you're doing a wonderful job translating everything. Props to you, Kirokan~

Edited by Emblem Blade

Caeldori and Rhajat's made me sigh--I hate the "must increase my bust" gag, especially when it's being used as often with those two characters as it is--but Orochi's was worth a laugh. Poor Corrin got trolled hard.

Caeldori and Rhajat's made me sigh--I hate the "must increase my bust" gag, especially when it's being used as often with those two characters as it is--but Orochi's was worth a laugh. Poor Corrin got trolled hard.

Corrin's groaning reminds me of something, what was it now?

Ah, on the left of page nine we have Caeldori complaining about bust size. On the right we have Kagero and Orochi, both of whom have no complaints there (though how Kagero actually moves at ninja speed with all the Gainaxing is beyond me).

Page 10 is up! Another bust joke it seems. xD (Though more indirect with Charlotte)

The left panel on tea may be hard to get at first... so hope it works out!

Ah, on the left of page nine we have Caeldori complaining about bust size. On the right we have Kagero and Orochi, both of whom have no complaints there (though how Kagero actually moves at ninja speed with all the Gainaxing is beyond me).

This is a good point I didn't think about actually xD

Page 10 is up! Another bust joke it seems. xD (Though more indirect with Charlotte)

The left panel on tea may be hard to get at first... so hope it works out!

This is a good point I didn't think about actually xD

On the left side we have Gunter and Jakob competing against each other for the best tea on the right side we have Felicia as normal who is trying to make her lady happy. Seems that Felicia had more luck this time (even if she spilled just about all of it or all of it). Looool...I feel as if my world just went vise-versa...Felicia of all people had more luck than Jakob and Gunter, both who were mentioned in-game to be good at their jobs.

On the other side, we have Corrin wondering how her followers are getting blown away after they said that they could handle the wind. Then she's absolutely confused as to why Charlotte of all people isn't even affected. Then again poor Charlotte is probably oblivious to anything else going on around her...

One thing after another but the Tea Competition made relatively more sense than I thought but I'm completely left in awe that Charlotte isn't even concerned about the wind.

Page 11 is just a Table of Contents page, which I translated anyway. It's the first black & white page, and the rest of the pages from here are in black and white. : ) So not too much content this time, though there are some cute artworks there xD

On the left side we have Gunter and Jakob competing against each other for the best tea on the right side we have Felicia as normal who is trying to make her lady happy. Seems that Felicia had more luck this time (even if she spilled just about all of it or all of it). Looool...I feel as if my world just went vise-versa...Felicia of all people had more luck than Jakob and Gunter, both who were mentioned in-game to be good at their jobs.

On the other side, we have Corrin wondering how her followers are getting blown away after they said that they could handle the wind. Then she's absolutely confused as to why Charlotte of all people isn't even affected. Then again poor Charlotte is probably oblivious to anything else going on around her...

One thing after another but the Tea Competition made relatively more sense than I thought but I'm completely left in awe that Charlotte isn't even concerned about the wind.

Yep! I'm glad more people had fun with that one than I thought they would. I took the one on the right as a joke on Charlotte's "assets" as well. xD

Page 11 is just a Table of Contents page, which I translated anyway. It's the first black & white page, and the rest of the pages from here are in black and white. : ) So not too much content this time, though there are some cute artworks there xD

Yep! I'm glad more people had fun with that one than I thought they would. I took the one on the right as a joke on Charlotte's "assets" as well. xD

Which is funny because in-game on Birthright, Charlotte almost killed my Midori in one go since I hadn't payed attention to earlier when I set the unit command so my own units could decide their actions...and I didn't notice her on the screen until the battle between her and Midori began. Bow > Axe?

It's partially hilarious due to the ending of the Tea Competition since it started rather mild and ended with both becoming rather cranky for Gunter and Jakob while Felicia actually behaves just fine (as her normal self).

Page 12 (Jakob x Flora silliness) is now up xD

Which is funny because in-game on Birthright, Charlotte almost killed my Midori in one go since I hadn't payed attention to earlier when I set the unit command so my own units could decide their actions...and I didn't notice her on the screen until the battle between her and Midori began. Bow > Axe?

It's partially hilarious due to the ending of the Tea Competition since it started rather mild and ended with both becoming rather cranky for Gunter and Jakob while Felicia actually behaves just fine (as her normal self).

Right? That's where the charm comes in xD (and that's pretty silly about Midori)

Looking at the table of contents page, I honestly never thought that chibi Saizo was this adorable.

Right? xD I love Oboro there too.

So cute, I love the art! <3 I have to pick up this comic for myself one day~

Me too! A lot of variety thanks to different artists. Definitely pick it up someday!

I love the tea competition thing. I'm always under the impression that quality the tea or whatever service Jakob provides isn't that important to Corrin.

I get that impression too. xD

Page 12 was pretty funny actually, but it does bring up a minor problem: why isn't Corrin's childhood mentioned more? Yeah sure, his siblings visited him, he wasn't allowed to go outside, he lost his memories but...we know very little about his life in the fortress aside from there being a lot of books to read. It's weird. Also, who needs three personal servants?!

Ah whatever, good job Flora, I knew I liked you for a reason.

I guess you could say...Flora gave Jakob...the cold shoulder

Saying something so cruel about Jakob so casually? That's cold.

I'm not trying to offend, I just think you should chill out.

Back on topic though, while I did find the comic funny, the artwork was the icing on the cake for me. Flora's face in the third panel really gave me the chills.

Hey Kikoran, I think you're pretty cool for posting these. I hope you have an ice day and that doing this is snow problem!

9U1O2WC.gif

Saying something so cruel about Jakob so casually? That's cold.

I'm not trying to offend, I just think you should chill out.

Back on topic though, while I did find the comic funny, the artwork was the icing on the cake for me. Flora's face in the third panel really gave me the chills.

Hey Kikoran, I think you're pretty cool for posting these. I hope you have an ice day and that doing this is snow problem!

9U1O2WC.gif

Pun wars are a GO

I hope the next page has good pun-making material >:)

Edited by carefreejules