Who should Selena mother?

I have been having the time of my life buying skills on Conquest, but I am curious about how this influences parent pairings. Since my Selena is a Great Lord and has access to a ton of procs through buying them.

I'm wondering:who is the beat child for Selena to mother if we're only talking mods since skills and spousal class inheritance are largely irrelevant.

EDIT:

Putting these at the top

Hmm, let's see.....

Dwyer = +2 Strength, +2 Skill, + 3 Speed, +0 Luck, +2 Defense

Sophie = +1 Strength, +1 Magic, + 2 Skill, + 3 Speed, 0 Luck, +2 Defense, +0 Resistance

Midori= -1 Strength, +1 Magic, +2 Skill, +6 Speed, -1 Luck, +1 Defense, +2 Resistance

Hisame (Rev) = +1 Strength, + 1 Magic, -1 Skill, +1 Speed, +1 Luck, +4 Defense, +1 Resisstance

Caeldori (Rev) = -1 Strength, +1 Magic, +2 Skill, +1 Speed, 0 Luck, +5 Defense, 0 Resistance

Siegbert = +2 Strength, +0 Magic, +1 Skill, +2 Speed, +3 Luck, +3 Defense, -1 Resistance

Forrest = -2 Strength, +3 Magic, +0 Skill, + 1 Speed, + 1 Luck, + 2 Defense, +3 Resistance

Ignatius= 0 Strength, +1 Magic, 0 Skill, 0 Speed, 1 Luck, +5 Defense, +2 Resistance

Velouria = +3 Strength, +1 Magic, -2 Skill, +2 Speed, +1 Luck, +4 Defense, 0 Resistance

Percy = +1 Strength, +1 Magic, +3 Skill, +3 Speed, -2 Luck, +3 Defense, 0 Resistance

Ophelia = 0 Strength, +2 Magic, +1 Skill, +2 Speed, +2 Luck, +2 Defense, 0 Resistance

Soleil = +1 Strength, +1 Magic, +2 Skill, +2 Speed, +2 Luck, +1 Defense, +0 Resistance

Nina = -2 Strength, +1 Magic, -1 Skill, +6 Speed, +1 Luck, + 2 Defense, + 2 Resistance

Whoa, she pretty much butchers everybody's offenses, huh, and you'd think she'd give more speed :(

Yeah, we're really running damage control here. I think that Dwyer, Soleil, Siegbert, and Velouria look the most usable here, but I'm not the best judge. This mods seem so piss-poor compared to Awakening.

Edited by Lucina's Husband

For having both +Spd and +Def mods she should marry Camilla.

Veloura seems to be the only one who can make great use of both Spd and Def mod. But you may want her to get +7 Str from Charlotte/Effie.

Great Lord Selena can't inherit the class skills because is a DLC class

the "cannon" pair would be Soleil or Ophelia but I recomend you check stats of the characters and see who is the better option

I know she can't pass down the class skills. I simply meant that as a Great Lord, she doesn't particularly care which classes she inherits from her husband. I guess I can look over the mods.

Hmm, let's see.....

Dwyer = +2 Strength, +2 Skill, + 3 Speed, +0 Luck, +2 Defense

Sophie = +1 Strength, +1 Magic, + 2 Skill, + 3 Speed, 0 Luck, +2 Defense, +0 Resistance

Midori= -1 Strength, +1 Magic, +2 Skill, +6 Speed, -1 Luck, +1 Defense, +2 Resistance

Hisame (Rev) = +1 Strength, + 1 Magic, -1 Skill, +1 Speed, +1 Luck, +4 Defense, +1 Resisstance

Caeldori (Rev) = -1 Strength, +1 Magic, +2 Skill, +1 Speed, 0 Luck, +5 Defense, 0 Resistance

Siegbert = +2 Strength, +0 Magic, +1 Skill, +2 Speed, +3 Luck, +3 Defense, -1 Resistance

Forrest = -2 Strength, +3 Magic, +0 Skill, + 1 Speed, + 1 Luck, + 2 Defense, +3 Resistance

Ignatius= 0 Strength, +1 Magic, 0 Skill, 0 Speed, 1 Luck, +5 Defense, +2 Resistance

Velouria = +3 Strength, +1 Magic, -2 Skill, +2 Speed, +1 Luck, +4 Defense, 0 Resistance

Percy = +1 Strength, +1 Magic, +3 Skill, +3 Speed, -2 Luck, +3 Defense, 0 Resistance

Ophelia = 0 Strength, +2 Magic, +1 Skill, +2 Speed, +2 Luck, +2 Defense, 0 Resistance

Soleil = +1 Strength, +1 Magic, +2 Skill, +2 Speed, +2 Luck, +1 Defense, +0 Resistance

Nina = -2 Strength, +1 Magic, -1 Skill, +6 Speed, +1 Luck, + 2 Defense, + 2 Resistance

Whoa, she pretty much butchers everybody's offenses, huh, and you'd think she'd give more speed :(

Yeah, we're really running damage control here. I think that Dwyer, Soleil, Siegbert, and Velouria look the most usable here, but I'm not the best judge. This mods seem so piss-poor compared to Awakening.

Edited by Lucina's Husband

Mods do tend to be lower than in Awakening. The Avatar's mods are unchanged, but in Awakening non-Avatar characters tended to have between a sum of 0 to +5 in mods when you added up the positive and negative mods, with 2 being a quite common value and there also being a bunch of 1s, with a few exceptions like the shape shifters getting +5 and I think Olivia getting +0.

Now, most non-avatar characters have mod sums of 0 or +1.

So instead of a fairly common scenario in Awakening where we might get mod sums of 2 + 2 + 7 (+1 bonus to all stats for children) for a total of +11 on second gens (or things like 1+2+7 = 10, etc.), now the best that most non-Avatar parents will do is 1 + 1 + 7 = 9.

That hair on sophie though, ew.

I think she looks fine with it actually. Then again I think she looks great with like all of the hair colors, so...

How is Selena!Soleil? Are Peri!Soleil or Charlotte!Soleil way better?

She's pretty good and a good way to make use of a "sub par" unit.

She gets Mercenary, Ninja, and Pegasus Knight this way.

is Peri better?

Arguably, maybe?

It really depends - I'd choose who Selena goes with first before Peri. People tend to do Laslow x Peri a lot though.

Caeldori is not that bad, only a few give Caeldori positive mods without damaging her DEF+ mods, and with her personal skill that negative -1 mod could help you in a way.

[spoiler="I guess this is a spoiler]The fact that Caeldori is pretty much aesthetically a carbon copy of Cordelia makes this kind of weird.

[spoiler="I guess this is a spoiler]The fact that Caeldori is pretty much aesthetically a carbon copy of Cordelia makes this kind of weird.

lolololol, I meant Selena.

I am also trying to decide tbh, Hinoka and Oboro are also pretty good.