Number of RNs in Hitrate Calcs

Syaris

Long shot, but out of curiosity, is there any confirmation on whether or not Fates continues the 2-RN hitrate system, or is using a 1-RN system (or something entirely different)?

Been feeling like Fates has been giving me more misses than usual for extremely high (90+) hitrates, but of course, this could be simply observer bias, and I have no idea on how RNG manipulation works in this game (or if there is even a stable method) to test.

Not sure on the system, but there's definitely something different about it compared to other FE games, even Awakening. I've never missed so frequently with 80+ percents.

there's another thread where someone was doing tests. between 2 people, got around 500 trials for 74%~76% and their result was ~82%. I've also been tallying my hits and for 75% I got ~81.7% as well (for 71 trials. for 74%~76% it's 81.9% in 183 trials). typical 2 RN would've been 87.75% but needs more testing for the whole range of %s to determine what the system really is. does seem to be different

Edited by GoXDS