Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

That's... odd. I was certain I updated the data earlier this morning.

Can someone confirm that Peri has Pavise pelase?

I checked your castle this morning around 8AM eastern and she didn't have it. Can you try updating castle again.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone have >>>Wary Fighter for Avatar<<<? It's from the general class, so if anyone have it i would like to visit the castle, battle and leave an acessory. Thks anyway!

BTW: need it when revelation came out.

Edited by MarcosVVK

Done. Sorry about that.

/thread

thanks a lot, though i gotta wait a while (24 hours) before being able to visit your castle's peri again ><

edit : thanks ! finally i gotten Peri w Pavise, also sent accessories!

Edited by grandygon

Hey guys!

I'm looking for cool skills for Yukimura (and also Niles, but I know they won't be in the same castle).

Especially Yukimura - anyone have either of those guys I could come swipe? :3

Hey guys!

I'm looking for cool skills for Yukimura (and also Niles, but I know they won't be in the same castle).

Especially Yukimura - anyone have either of those guys I could come swipe? :3

My Niles has Bowfaire, Trample, Lifetaker, Move+1, Aptitude, Sol, Luna, Rend Heaven, Pavise, Aegis, Shurikenbreaker, Lucky Seven, and Locktouch.

Let me know which one's tickle your fancy and I'll equip it/them c:

Castle Code:

12180-41853-44405-91012

Edited by DarkArchsage

My Niles has Bowfaire, Trample, Lifetaker, Move+1, Aptitude, Sol, Luna, Rend Heaven, Pavise, Aegis, Shurikenbreaker, Lucky Seven, and Locktouch.

Let me know which one's tickle your fancy and I'll equip it/them c:

Castle Code:

12180-41853-44405-91012

Pavise, Aegis, Luna, Sol and Shurikenbreaker! Those would be super amazing! Thank you so much! xD

(I'll visit your castle once I see you reply - or you can just send me a PM - either way, thanks again!)

Edited by Kakeyo

I do! My castle address is in my sig!

I updated data, so hopefully it is there.

---

Anyone have Midori with Vantage or Takumi with Bowbreaker?

Seems I was a tad too slow as you have already replaced rend heaven lol.

Seems I was a tad too slow as you have already replaced rend heaven lol.

Thats... not right. I've had it on her for about a week now because I use it for when I'm capping her out. I have no idea why it's not showing up, even though I update data like 20 times a day. I'm so sorry! ):

Try to get Skills for Izana, Yukimura and Scarlet as soon as possible, they will become hard to find soon due to Revelation Release.

I'll be keeping my Conquest castle up while I'm playing Revelations. It will be replaced by my Valla castle once I re-obtain all the skills that I had in Conquest.

Thats... not right. I've had it on her for about a week now because I use it for when I'm capping her out. I have no idea why it's not showing up, even though I update data like 20 times a day. I'm so sorry! ):

Ah thats alright, If you happen to change it back to Rend Heaven I'll just visit when the day limit is over. Also the skill that she had on instead of Rend Heaven was Aether if you wanted to know.

Ah thats alright, If you happen to change it back to Rend Heaven I'll just visit when the day limit is over. Also the skill that she had on instead of Rend Heaven was Aether if you wanted to know.

I dont think it updates when you hit update button, I think you actually have to go into "Place Defenders", change it there, then click update information for it to change.