Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

There was a Laslow with Rally skills in the top ratings list.

I bought all of them, so you could buy them with convenience.

00179-19974

12505-28266

-

I am looking for Saizo with Diviner/Basara/Onmyoji skills or any skills different from his class line.

I have astra on him lol

Edited by lammywhammy

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will add Mitama to my Castle with Dragon Fang and Luna, dont have Rend Heaven though

Thanks so much, my Mitama kills everything, and this will just be a huge buff for her even though she's OP af. Please tell me when she's up.

Edited by lammywhammy

Thanks so much! I thought Dragon Fang would be expensive, but it's 500g with the discount. I'll definitely take it though, lmao.

The prices actually goes up as you get more skills for that character, at least it did for me.

Edited by ZodiacSoldier

Hey, so, I know we can't buy skills FROM logbook units, but can we buy skills ONTO logbook units?

Like, in Revelations I have a logbook Yukimura since he's unavailable, so could I buy skills onto him or would I need to boot up Birthright?

Hey, so, I know we can't buy skills FROM logbook units, but can we buy skills ONTO logbook units?

Like, in Revelations I have a logbook Yukimura since he's unavailable, so could I buy skills onto him or would I need to boot up Birthright?

you CAN buy skills from your log book units for that character, just talk to the retainer at your castle. Recent characters you bought skills from other my Castle from also get added to that list of 99, older ones get deleted. But you DON'T get a discount doing it this way.

Edited by ZodiacSoldier

Wait, you have a Yukimura in your logbook? >.> (Does he have some cool skills?)

Can I possibly go to your castle and recruit him, per chance?

Does anyone happen to have Ophelia with Lancebreaker?

I had her with Lancebreaker but I accidentally got rid of my Conquest file.

I didn't put her in my logbook. so. D:

(Other people would have gotten Lancebreaker if they bought skills from Ophelia in my castle.)

Wait, you have a Yukimura in your logbook? >.> (Does he have some cool skills?)

Can I possibly go to your castle and recruit him, per chance?

He's on my Birthright file, and he doesn't have any cool skills. I just registered him after clearing Birthright so that I could re-recruit him in Revelations.

I was just wondering if a logbook-recruited Yukimura could learn skills from other people's Yukimura's.

Does anyone have aegis on Ignatius or Velouria?

Looking for Velouria with Aegis.

I have Aegis and Renewal on Ignatius.

If y'all are still looking, I have Aegis on Velouria.

My Castle Code: 07984-86044-62084-53732

Also, if anyone has Nina with h Renewal or Lifetaker I will love you forever.

Hello guys. Again. Does anyone have Aptitude on Saizo, Azama, and #BlameTakumi? Thanks in advance

I do! I'm pretty sure I have Saizo and Azama in my team. I'll add Takumi to my team later today for you.