Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Anybody gots a Yukimura with any combination of Rend Heaven, Sol, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Lifetaker, Aegis, or Pavise? Want to load him up with skills before I buy him as an Einherjar in Revelations.

When I register a unit to the logbook at the end of the game, does it save ALL of their skills or just the five they have on them at the moment? Want to know if I'm wasting my time here.

Game clear logbook save registers ALL non-DLC skills of a character to the logbook. I have a few characters with 20+ skills on one entry each. I very nearly wasted a lot of time (and gold) myself on that.

Edited by ToP

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game clear logbook save registers ALL non-DLC skills of a character to the logbook. I have a few characters with 20+ skills on one entry each. I very nearly wasted a lot of time (and gold) myself on that.

Ah, okay. Good to know.

I really wish I could just buy skills for Yukimura on my Revelations file instead of having to do it in Birthright and then send him over. Same with Scarlet and Izana.

Ah, okay. Good to know.

I really wish I could just buy skills for Yukimura on my Revelations file instead of having to do it in Birthright and then send him over. Same with Scarlet and Izana.

........You can't? Why? That doesn't make any sense.

I have Renewal on Takumi, but only Lifetaker Oboro if you find it at least useful? They're both up.

I also gave Takumi Lifetaker, Sol and Amaterasu for the purpose of healing :p

Thank you!!! I took Renewal! Lifetaker can help her if I don't find Renewal, if you can let her up for tomorrow I would appreciate it :] !

See if you can get your hands on the Apothecary skills, too. They're pretty useful for self healing.

Thanks for the advice, I will see what can I use!

If you have Casual Mode, you can save on the very last turn of Endgame and pick your characters with 20+ skills anytime. I abused that so much when I learned how to do that.

Woohoo! Thank you! Goddamn I've been looking for Lethality for weeks. -_- Finally!

You're welcome!

Looks like others have covered the Odin - Luna request. I did have him in my logbook, but now I can just wait even longer to grab that myself, and get it on discount when no one has anything else I want. :P

At the moment, I am looking for:

Shura - Pavise, Aegis

Nyx - Aegis

Arthur - Tomebreaker

Any conquest only character - Profiteer

Ummm... By Conquest-only characters, does Revelation's count? I'm sorry for my silliness, I just want to make sure.

If you mean the Nohrian casts, I don't have other skills for you, but I have Profiteer on Charlotte, Effie, Peri, Elise and Xander. They're all up in my castle!

Thank you!!! I took Renewal! Lifetaker can help her if I don't find Renewal, if you can let her up for tomorrow I would appreciate it :] !

Of course, I'll keep her in my castle defense. :D

Anyone have any good Skills for Ryoma and Scarlet?

Could you be a little more specific? I have bunches of skills on Ryoma and a few on Scarlet, but I'm not sure which one to equip for you.

Ryoma: All faires, Tomebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Lancebreaker, All (legit) procs, all counters, replicate, LoD, Spendthrift, Defender, Shelter, Lucky Seven, Renewal, Quixotic, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Pass, Locktouch, Aptitude

Scarlet: Bowbreaker, Lifetaker, Luna, Aegis, Aptitude - just enough to use xD

looking for ophelia with aptitude! been looking for days but everyone who posted it changed it off already :/

Swapped Ophelia w/ Aptitude in for Reina. Ophelia has Pavise, Gamble, Sol, Death Blow, and Aptitude currently and I plan to keep her in Reina's place for a while.

Tell me once you've picked it up.

Swapped Ophelia w/ Aptitude in for Reina. Ophelia has Pavise, Gamble, Sol, Death Blow, and Aptitude currently and I plan to keep her in Reina's place for a while.

Tell me once you've picked it up.

Done! thank you for the fast response!!

I have Renewal on Oboro, but my guys are not on hold right now and I won't be able to change it until tonight.

Anyone have Aegis and Pavise on Oboro?

Edited by Cybrin

... Because you can't recruit Yukimura in Revelations? Lmao.

Haven't touched Revelations yet. I assumed that you could recruit all the characters from both routes in it. Sounds like you can't, which is dumb.

Ummm... By Conquest-only characters, does Revelation's count? I'm sorry for my silliness, I just want to make sure.

If you mean the Nohrian casts, I don't have other skills for you, but I have Profiteer on Charlotte, Effie, Peri, Elise and Xander. They're all up in my castle!

I meant that I have only played conquest thus far, and am looking to get profiteer on all of the characters available. I'll be grabbing Elise and Xander from what you've listed before the others, as I actually use them, once I can visit your castle again. Many thanks.

Edited by ToP

Putting up:

Beruka with replicate

Oboro with with aegis, pavise, renewal, lifetaker (to be safe!)

Hayato with aptitude

Orochi with aptitude

Kaze my friend, I know that you know it helps to gives ideas what you think is 'good.' Help us to help you! ;)