Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone happen to have a Soleil with good skills? I'm specifically looking for Lethality but anything helps!

Not sure what kind of skills you're looking for but my Soleil has: Seal Strength, Vantage, Renewal, Rend Heaven and Armored Blow. If you want her my castle address is

11299-31156

56517-72184

Any chance there's Nobility and Voice of Peace for Elise?

Does anyone have a Selena with Cavalier skills? (Aegis, Luna, and Armored blow specifically)

I have her with Luna in my castle

Here's what I'm looking for

Azura - Lancefaire

Selkie - Rend Heaven | Aegis

Saizo - Shurikenfaire | Rend Heaven | Astra

Asugi - Hoshidan Unity | Rend Heaven | Astra

Does anyone have a Selena with Cavalier skills? (Aegis, Luna, and Armored blow specifically)

I don't have Armored Blow for Selena and I'd be looking for that too, but I do have every other Cavalier tree skill so I'll put her up with those: Luna / Aegis / Elbow Room / Defender / Shelter.

...anyone?

I haven't ignored this, I've been going through all the skill castles I know for days since I don't have either one on Jakob. Unfortunately it's just never turned up and I've no way of getting the skills on him myself.

Here's what I'm looking for

Azura - Lancefaire

Selkie - Rend Heaven | Aegis

Saizo - Shurikenfaire | Rend Heaven | Astra

Asugi - Hoshidan Unity | Rend Heaven | Astra

Azura up with Sword/Lance/Axe/Shuriken/Tome Faires.

Selkie up with Rend Heaven / Dragon Fang / Pavise / Aegis / Replicate.

Saizo up with Shurikenfaire / Swordfaire / Rend Heaven / Astra / Sol.

Asugi up with Hoshidan Unity / Nohrian Trust / Rend Heaven / Astra / Sol.

I have Selena but not with those skills yet. I can probably have them by tomorrow morning if you're willing to wait.

If you can that'll be great, been searching one for days now -_-

I'll let you know if I get the time to grab Counter for him. I've got a save file with all S-ranks at the ready, so I might be able to soon.

Either way, he should be up with Life or Death now.

14656-71430

70224-27926

Mostly looking for skills to beef up Niles. There's no rush, it's just I've only found one bustling castle w/ him on their team and they basically gave him everything Midori would have, and that only helps so much. I'd like to find Death Blow, Counter/Countermagic, and Pavise for him, if possible!

Mostly looking for skills to beef up Niles. There's no rush, it's just I've only found one bustling castle w/ him on their team and they basically gave him everything Midori would have, and that only helps so much. I'd like to find Death Blow, Counter/Countermagic, and Pavise for him, if possible!

Mine has Luna, Bowbreaker, and Armored Blow if you care for those at all. Otherwise, I wish you luck!

Here is what I would like, please message me if you have any of these:

Scarlet with unique skills: I have lifetaker and will teach her Luna and Pavise, but if anyone has any unique skills for her please let me know!

Hinoka: Liketaker, Life or Death

Caeldori: Quitoxic

Rhajat: Counter

Selkie: Dragon Fang

F Kana: Lethality, Rend Heaven

That's it for now. Thank you in advance