Orochi (Onmyoji) with literally anything good XD

Hayato (Basara) with Tomefaire and Lancefaire

Beruka (Wyvern Lord) with Aegis, Pavise, and Luna

Arthur with Axefaire =]

​For Odin, Selena, and Laslow, I need these specific skills:

Odin: Sol

Selena: Counter & Luna

Laslow: Deathblow & Aegis

As it currently stands, I'll only have enough room in my logbook to get everyone's skills except for any of the Second Generation Units (my logbook has 85/99 units in it right now, I'll slim down the size when I get the chance).

​EDIT: I'm coming back and crossing out the names of characters I've gotten.

Laslow's up with Death Blow

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I accidentally deleted my primary Revelation file I was working on a while ago and I am in need of skills once more.

EDIT: All I need left is Aptitude for Scarlet and the Second Generation units, and I still need a Selena with Counter and Luna.

Selena with Counter and some of the kids (from both Hoshido & Nohr) are up

Does anyone have a Hayato with Malefic Aura or Heartseeker?

He's up.

I don't see him. ;w;

oh shit sorry it seems like i dont have those on Hayato, wich is weird since i have lifetaker and bowbreaker wich come from the Dark Mage tree wich in turn give those two, tell you what, give me some time and ill have him with those skills by tomorrow´s friday night or early morning of sturday

Anything else now that ill be on track?

Edited by FirenBelmont

oh shit sorry it seems like i dont have those on Hayato, wich is weird since i have lifetaker and bowbreaker wich come from the Dark Mage tree wich in turn give those two, tell you what, give me some time and ill have him with those skills by tomorrow´s friday night or early morning of sturday

Anything else now that ill be on track?

Thank you so much! That's really awesome!

And I don't need anything else! Thank you!!

Kids will be up for a while there for you to get them all, any children in specific?

I'm most likely to recruit Kana first since my Revelation run will be getting the route neutral kids in the order they show up in the Unit Roster when I finally get the first gens' friendship and partner skills (Anna!Kana → Silas!Shigure → Mozu!Dwyer → Azura!Sophie → Felicia!Midori). I'm busy doing grinding pre-Chapter 7 so I won't have to do much of it later (and increase the difficulty of Boo Camp even more for everyone), and aside of Scarlet I've gotten aptitude for everyone. The remaining kids won't likely be recruited until up to Chapter 26 is cleared (just to have an excuse to use the Offspring Seals).

​Also, I visited your castle earlier for Counter!Selena and there weren't any kids there. Is tomorrow from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. an acceptable timeframe if I'm unable to visit your castle again tonight?

Castle Address: 09487-73433-44481-98377

Hi, just looking for Replicate and Lifetaker for Ignatius, anyone have that? It would be most appreciated.

My castle skills:

MU: Astra, Aptitude, Vantage, Replicate, Dragon Fang

Azura: Luck +4, Inspiring Song, Move +1, Amaterasu, Aptitude

Sabaki: Camaraderie, Air Superiority, Darting Blow, Aptitiude, Bow Breaker

Camilla: Aptitude, bowbreaker, certain blow, replicate, Astra

Beruka: Str +2, Lunge Aptitude, Bowbreaker

Mozu: replicate, Aptitude, BowBreaker, Astra, profiteer

Shigure: Replicate, Vantage, Apaterasu, Aptitude, Bowbreaker

Ignatius: Renewal, Mov +1, Aptitude, Certain Blow, locktouch

Hinoka: Aptitude, Darting Blow,, Camaraderie, Bowbreaker, Replicate

Nina: Move +1, Astra, Vantage, Replicate, Aptitude

Everyone on hold, very easy to seize.

Thank you so much! That's really awesome!

And I don't need anything else! Thank you!!

My contact got me them skills, hes now up and sorry for the delay.

I'm most likely to recruit Kana first since my Revelation run will be getting the route neutral kids in the order they show up in the Unit Roster when I finally get the first gens' friendship and partner skills (Anna!Kana → Silas!Shigure → Mozu!Dwyer → Azura!Sophie → Felicia!Midori). I'm busy doing grinding pre-Chapter 7 so I won't have to do much of it later (and increase the difficulty of Boo Camp even more for everyone), and aside of Scarlet I've gotten aptitude for everyone. The remaining kids won't likely be recruited until up to Chapter 26 is cleared (just to have an excuse to use the Offspring Seals).

​Also, I visited your castle earlier for Counter!Selena and there weren't any kids there. Is tomorrow from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. an acceptable timeframe if I'm unable to visit your castle again tonight?

Yeah same mistake, thought they were up. I went on reverse order and im getting the neutral kids last since im still grinding supports and levels for the others, but i do have Kanna & Shigure, plus i have Anna and Felicia with some rare skills if you want to check them out, ill add sophie and midori later. Though i wont have Dwyer since i stuck with Peri (i legit couldnt stop myself) so Jakob is single and ready to mingle with Flora :^).

TL;DR the kids are up now.

Hey guys. Been awhile since my 3DS literally broke in half....but I just got it back and am still in need of some skills.

Scarlet: Pavise, Aegis, Trample, Shurikenbreaker

Dwyer: Aegis

Sakura: Amaterasu

Jakob: Renewal

Kana: Sol

Saizo: Rend Heaven

Shigure: Sol

Arthur: Axefaire