• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/15/2017 at 8:20 AM, Ches said:

Castle Code : 01115-78675-35377-70615
I have bowbreaker
on avatar,subaki,jakob,beruka, and hana

and Rend Heaven on Setsuna and Xander

On 3/15/2017 at 0:32 PM, SixxiS said:

@Magician LughIf you still need nobility on Azama I have it up in my castle. 15689-96586-51450-19284

I'm currently looking for:
Shigure - Aptitude
Percy - Aptitude

Tyvm! ^_^

Thanks for the skills

@SixxiS I was able to get Nobility on Azama going through castles but thanks for offering

If you haven't done the paralougues for Shigure or Percy, I can put up Aptitude for Azura and Arthur if you need them

I'm looking for the following:

On 3/14/2017 at 3:56 AM, Magician Lugh said:

Nobility on Jakob, Silas, Takumi, Saizo, Kaden, Subaki, Hayato, Leo, Benny, Arthur, Odin, and Laslow

Luna on: Kaden, Kagero, Saizo, Azama, Flora, Charlotte, Beruka

Rend Heaven on Charlotte, Silas, Effie, Peri, Kaze, Felicia, Niles, Arthur

Edited by Magician Lugh

Looking for some skills:

Hinoka: Lifetaker, Luna, Tombfaire, and Pavise

Leo: Pavise, Rend Heaven, and Pavis

Anna: Live to Serve

Camllia: Tombfaire

Ryoma: Pavise

Edited by crazy_man

1 hour ago, crazy_man said:

Looking for some skills:

Hinoka: Lifetaker, Luna, Tombfaire, and Pavise

Leo: Pavise, Rend Heaven, and Pavise

Camllia: Lifetaker and Tombfaire

Xander: Lifetaker and Luna

Anna: Live to Serve

Ryoma: Pavise

I have the bolded in my castle. The address is 06342-42091 60651-18591.

I'm new to this game,looking to exchange skill with others,my castle code is 04858-66097-25425-16229 

Skills:MU- REND HEAVEN,HOSHIDAN UNITY,ASTRA,SWORDFAIRE,RENEWAL

AZURA-REND HEAVEN,RENEWAL,AMATERASU

lookin for renewal and life taker for peri,anyone have these skills can pm me

Edited by Kyle
wrong spelling

I have finished chapter 14 of my flier Revelation now, so if anyone has Bowbreaker on any of these units it would be nice (albeit not all are fliers yet, I just want to be prepared, bolded are higher priority): Felicia, Sakura, Kaze, Oboro, Hinata, Hayato, Kagero, Selena, Elise, Arthur, Effie, Benny, Charlotte, Silas

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

For some reason i can go to your castle,it said could not find data

I just visited your castle just fine. Maybe wait for a bit and try again? You can use my visit info to get to my castle.

2 hours ago, mochibird said:

I just visited your castle just fine. Maybe wait for a bit and try again? You can use my visit info to get to my castle.

Strange,i just checked and it said no one visited my castle...

Anyone got deathblow on niles? He's being a crit machine and i really wanna boost him a bit more

Also looking for renewal and sol on xander

Quixotic,duelist blow,vantage and life and death on peri

Edited by Kyle
add more information

On 3/15/2017 at 8:24 AM, cnocturne said:

I know this is an old post, but if you're still offering, could you set her up for me?
Vengeance, Certain Blow, Renewal, Sol, Luna

Or if anyone else has a Scarlet with Vengeance and/or Gamble, let me know.

I'm so sorry for the late reply, I had some personal stuff happening.

Of course. Scarlet is up and ready for you. No one will be on the throne and no one will attack you.

On 3/26/2017 at 1:10 PM, December Knight said:

I'm so sorry for the late reply, I had some personal stuff happening.

Of course. Scarlet is up and ready for you. No one will be on the throne and no one will attack you.

Thank you so much!!

What I have:

Lust: movement +1, pavise, aegis, certain blow, miracle, draconic hex, seal strength, astra, dragon fang, dragon ward, counter, vantage, nohrian trust, hoshidan unity, lunge, life and death, duelist's blow, death blow, trample, swordfaire, swordbreaker, lancebreaker, tomebreaker, gamble, lucky seven, quixotic, lifetaker, salvage blow, profiteer, nobility, aptitude, pass and locktouch

Azura: rend heaven, pavise, aegis, movement +1, miracle, luck +4, counter, countermagic, vantage, duelist's blow, death blow, armored blow, trample, lancefaire, demoiselle, inspiration, axebreaker, bowbreaker, lucky seven, quixotic, lifetaker, profiteer and aptitude

Sakura: rend heaven, pavise, aegis, movement +1, counter, rally magic, rally speed, rally luck, miracle, countermagic, vantage, life and death, duelist's blow, darting blow, death blow, warding blow, bowfaire, tomefaire, demoiselle, inspiration, lucky seven, air superiority, quixotic, camaraderie, renewal, amaterasu, lifetaker and aptitude

Takumi: vengeance, pavise, vantage, movement +1, counter, skill +2, seal speed, seal defense, rend heaven, countermagic, swap, quick draw, life and death, duelist's blow, darting blow, death blow, certain blow, trample, lancefaire, bowfaire, tomebreaker, gamble, air superiority, quixotic, amaterasu, lifetaker, aptitude and pass

Hinoka: armored blow, pavise, aegis, certain blow, movement +1, seal speed, seal defense, rally speed, rend heaven, countermagic, vantage, swap, darting blow, death blow, warding blow, trample, lancefaire, inspiration, lancebreaker, axebreaker, bowbreaker, tomebreaker, lucky seven, air superiority, quixotic, camaraderie, amaterasu, lifetaker, aptitude and pass

Ryoma: miracle, pavise, aegis, certain blow, movement +1, seal strength, rally speed, astra, counter, vantage, lunge, life and death, duelist's blow, darting blow, death blow, armored blow, warding blow, trample, swordfaire, lancebreaker, gamble, lucky seven, air superiority, quixotic, camaraderie, amaterasu, lifetaker and aptitude

Elise: rend heaven, pavise, aegis, certain blow, vantage, resistance +2, movement +1, miracle, counter, countermagic, darting blow, death blow, tomefaire, bowbreaker, quixotic, lifetaker and aptitude

Leo: miracle, pavise, aegis, certain blow, vantage, movement +1, life and death, death blow, trample, tomefaire, malefic aura, shurikenbreaker, lucky seven, heartseeker, quixotic, aptitude and pass

Camilla: miracle, pavise, aegis, certain blow, vantage, strength +2, movement +1, counter, countermagic, lunge, darting blow, death blow, armored blow, axefaire, tomefaire, quixotic, aptitude and pass

Xander: miracle, pavise, movement +1, certain blow, vantage, counter, countermagic, shelter, elbow room, life and death, duelist's blow, darting blow, death blow, warding blow, wary fighter, swordfaire, shurikenbreaker, tomebreaker, lucky seven, quixotic, lifetaker, aptitude and pass

What I need: 

Azura: certain blow

Sakura: certain blow

Takumi: aegis and miracle

Hinoka: miracle

My castle address: 16658-58436-39743-38587

First five skills listed are what I have currently. All units but Takumi on hold. No one on the throne. If Takumi is giving you trouble use one unit to bait him by staying just outside his range while another seizes the throne. I'll check this thread occasionally to see if you have requests for certain skills. I don't have skills for anyone who's not a royal.

22 hours ago, TheSwedishX said:

Would anyone happen to have a Niles with Certain Blow? Wanting to pick up lunatic bosses like Gazak, and those bow hit rates tend to be shakey at best.

My niles have it,he's up now,castle code:04858-66097-25425-16229

Also Looking for renewal on xander,vantage on peri,if you have these skill i'll be grateful

14 hours ago, Sieghart said:

Hi, she is up and hold.

Castle code in my sign.

Getting it now, I apparently already had your card from searching for other aptitude characters. Lol thanks! 

And my "anyone here?" comment seems pointless now, but when I posted it, it showed the last comment being from a year ago. Whoops.

14 hours ago, I fight for my friends said:

What I have:

Lust: movement +1, pavise, aegis, certain blow, miracle, draconic hex, seal strength, astra, dragon fang, dragon ward, counter, vantage, nohrian trust, hoshidan unity, lunge, life and death, duelist's blow, death blow, trample, swordfaire, swordbreaker, lancebreaker, tomebreaker, gamble, lucky seven, quixotic, lifetaker, salvage blow, profiteer, nobility, aptitude, pass and locktouch

Azura: rend heaven, pavise, aegis, movement +1, miracle, luck +4, counter, countermagic, vantage, duelist's blow, death blow, armored blow, trample, lancefaire, demoiselle, inspiration, axebreaker, bowbreaker, lucky seven, quixotic, lifetaker, profiteer and aptitude

Sakura: rend heaven, pavise, aegis, movement +1, counter, rally magic, rally speed, rally luck, miracle, countermagic, vantage, life and death, duelist's blow, darting blow, death blow, warding blow, bowfaire, tomefaire, demoiselle, inspiration, lucky seven, air superiority, quixotic, camaraderie, renewal, amaterasu, lifetaker and aptitude

Takumi: vengeance, pavise, vantage, movement +1, counter, skill +2, seal speed, seal defense, rend heaven, countermagic, swap, quick draw, life and death, duelist's blow, darting blow, death blow, certain blow, trample, lancefaire, bowfaire, tomebreaker, gamble, air superiority, quixotic, amaterasu, lifetaker, aptitude and pass

Hinoka: armored blow, pavise, aegis, certain blow, movement +1, seal speed, seal defense, rally speed, rend heaven, countermagic, vantage, swap, darting blow, death blow, warding blow, trample, lancefaire, inspiration, lancebreaker, axebreaker, bowbreaker, tomebreaker, lucky seven, air superiority, quixotic, camaraderie, amaterasu, lifetaker, aptitude and pass

Ryoma: miracle, pavise, aegis, certain blow, movement +1, seal strength, rally speed, astra, counter, vantage, lunge, life and death, duelist's blow, darting blow, death blow, armored blow, warding blow, trample, swordfaire, lancebreaker, gamble, lucky seven, air superiority, quixotic, camaraderie, amaterasu, lifetaker and aptitude

Elise: rend heaven, pavise, aegis, certain blow, vantage, resistance +2, movement +1, miracle, counter, countermagic, darting blow, death blow, tomefaire, bowbreaker, quixotic, lifetaker and aptitude

Leo: miracle, pavise, aegis, certain blow, vantage, movement +1, life and death, death blow, trample, tomefaire, malefic aura, shurikenbreaker, lucky seven, heartseeker, quixotic, aptitude and pass

Camilla: miracle, pavise, aegis, certain blow, vantage, strength +2, movement +1, counter, countermagic, lunge, darting blow, death blow, armored blow, axefaire, tomefaire, quixotic, aptitude and pass

Xander: miracle, pavise, movement +1, certain blow, vantage, counter, countermagic, shelter, elbow room, life and death, duelist's blow, darting blow, death blow, warding blow, wary fighter, swordfaire, shurikenbreaker, tomebreaker, lucky seven, quixotic, lifetaker, aptitude and pass

What I need: 

Azura: certain blow

Sakura: certain blow

Takumi: aegis and miracle

Hinoka: miracle

My castle address: 16658-58436-39743-38587

First five skills listed are what I have currently. All units but Takumi on hold. No one on the throne. If Takumi is giving you trouble use one unit to bait him by staying just outside his range while another seizes the throne. I'll check this thread occasionally to see if you have requests for certain skills. I don't have skills for anyone who's not a royal.

Can you put swordfaire,darting blow and tomebreaker and 2 counter skill up for xander? Thanks very much