LF:

nohrian trust saizo

miracle benny

lethality,miracle effie

nohrian trust,hoshidan unity oboro

nohrian trust ,quitoxic,vantage kagero

TQSM

12 hours ago, December Knight said:

I can help you with all three units, if you're still looking for these skills by the time you see this post.

My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129, I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you.

Thank you!! I just seized for Percy today but I'll have to come back for Silas and Laslow for the next two days ^^"

Greetings, I'm almost done with my Conquest run yet i want to get some skills for some asssurance.

I need a Xander with Pasive, Selena with either Counter or Astra, Azura with either Pasive or Aegis (just reclassed her out of greatlord back to songstress, so she's a bit on the weakside) and an Odin with either Sol or Vengeance.

My address is 10090-05918-83954-25566 . PM if you want to talk.

6 hours ago, Raccoon844 said:

Greetings, I'm almost done with my Conquest run yet i want to get some skills for some asssurance.

I need a Xander with Pasive, Selena with either Counter or Astra, Azura with either Pasive or Aegis (just reclassed her out of greatlord back to songstress, so she's a bit on the weakside) and an Odin with either Sol or Vengeance.

My address is 10090-05918-83954-25566 . PM if you want to talk.

I have Odin with Vengeance 

castle address: 12013-79371-41563-54854

I would really appreciate it if anybody could help me with some skills I'm looking for.

LF:

Felicia- Rend Heaven, Lifetaker

Midori- Vantage, Nohrian Trust

Sakura- Rally Skills

Selkie- Breaker Skills

43 minutes ago, Scorch said:

I would really appreciate it if anybody could help me with some skills I'm looking for.

LF:

Sakura- Rally Skills

Selkie- Breaker Skills

Which Breaker skills because you can only have 5 Skills equipped?

4 hours ago, Scorch said:

LF:

Sakura- Rally Skills

Selkie- Breaker Skills

I have Axebreaker, Bowbreaker, Shurikenbreaker, swordbreaker & Lancebreaker on Selkie & Rend Haven on Felica

18 hours ago, Poon said:

Can anyone help?

LF:

nohrian trust saizo

miracle benny

lethality,miracle effie

nohrian trust,hoshidan unity oboro

nohrian trust ,quitoxic,vantage kagero

TQSM

I have Oboro, Kagero, and Saizo up. Leave Feedback twice and give an Accessory if possible. Castle name is Storm Dungeon and Castle address is 06903-17715-75172-25885.

2 hours ago, Scorch said:

LF:

Sakura- Rally Skills

Selkie- Breaker Skills

I've got Lifetaker Felicia. Castle Address is 05080-20632-77025-31366

1 hour ago, mochiprincess said:

Just recruited Midori! Does anyone have Hoshidan Unity, Salvage Blow, or Quixotic on her?

I know of a castle that has all these skills on Midori, here's the code 04755-75950-58394-02489 (if that doesn't work then look for a castle called "Pickle Palace 2").

3 hours ago, Scorch said:

LF:

Sakura- Rally Skills

Selkie- Breaker Skills

I can help you with Midori at least. My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129, I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you.

While I don't have Vantage on her, I do know a castle that does... 09069-70355-27497-27205 (if that doesn't work then look for a castle called "Skills for kids" with statues in the shape of a poke ball on the castle).

26 minutes ago, Cinbri said:

Does anyone have Renewal on Kagero, Camilla or Hinoka?

Also, would you recommend Renewal over Aether on Kagero?

I can help you with all three units. Here's my castle code 09811-12883-80662-36129, I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you.

Personally, I would have Renewal on Kagero since I feel it's more of a guaranteed heal then Aether but that's just my thoughts on it. However, you could just put both on her and I think it would work out fine (I think it's just the matter of whether Aether activates or not more then anything).

5 hours ago, December Knight said:

I can help you with all three units. Here's my castle code 09811-12883-80662-36129, I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you.

Personally, I would have Renewal on Kagero since I feel it's more of a guaranteed heal then Aether but that's just my thoughts on it. However, you could just put both on her and I think it would work out fine (I think it's just the matter of whether Aether activates or not more then anything).

Aw, it says "Could not find the data" when I input your castle code :(

35 minutes ago, Cinbri said:

Aw, it says "Could not find the data" when I input your castle code :(

Really? I'm so sorry about that. If you want, try looking up Twilight Castle with Milk/Peach food spots and a Crystal/Coral mining spots on the map. If that doesn't work then I do know a castle that at least has Renewal on Camilla (I tried looking for Renewal on Hinoka and/or Kagero and just couldn't find it, although you might have better luck than me).

The castle : 11860-41371-22368-88234, if that doesn't work then look for a castle called EzSkills♪EzCz. The castle has no one on the throne and no one will chase/attack you. Again, I'm so sorry about this.

On 5/7/2017 at 10:38 PM, December Knight said:

I do.

My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129, I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you.

Late reply, but thank you!

Now I'm looking for a bunch of faire skills. Does anyone have:

Camilla: Tomefaire, Axefaire

Peri: Tomefaire

Rinkah: Tomefaire

4 hours ago, Carter said:

I have both Tomefaire and Axefaire on Camilla 

Castle Address: 12013-79371-41563-54854

castle name Ft. Hakuryuu

56 minutes ago, Carter said:

I have axefaire on Camilla! 

Castle Address: 14117-26525-38064-30683

On 5/12/2017 at 9:24 AM, Cinbri said:

Does anyone have Renewal on Kagero, Camilla or Hinoka?

Also, would you recommend Renewal over Aether on Kagero?

For your question on Kagero, it really depends if you plan to make her more of an offensive or defensive unit. However, I would prefer Aether just for the more offensive tactic.