Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, mochiprincess said:

Anyone happen to have Death Blow on Selena?

I just put that pair into my castle. I'll put my address into my signature once I figure out how to edit that (yikes, I feel dumb).

Until then, you'll find it here: 08515-28180-60331-86514 (Court of Skills)

For everyone else, I am currently trying to collect Move +1 on everyone. I still need to acquire it for the following characters:

Spoiler

Elise, Hayato, Gunter, Keaton, Peri, and Rinkah

Any help would be appreciated.

4 hours ago, Phazon Archon said:

I just put that pair into my castle. I'll put my address into my signature once I figure out how to edit that (yikes, I feel dumb).

Until then, you'll find it here: 08515-28180-60331-86514 (Court of Skills)

For everyone else, I am currently trying to collect Move +1 on everyone. I still need to acquire it for the following characters:

Reveal hidden contents

Elise, Hayato, Gunter, Keaton, Peri, and Rinkah

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks! I left you some feedback! :-)

And to edit your signature (I'm on the mobile website btw), you just go to account settings and it should be under the overview section!

On 12/05/2017 at 9:23 AM, Lyon's Dirge said:

I have Oboro, Kagero, and Saizo up. Leave Feedback twice and give an Accessory if possible. Castle name is Storm Dungeon and Castle address is 06903-17715-75172-25885.

Couldn't find data. What should I do instead? tq

5 hours ago, MeddlingMage said:

Looking for either Lifetaker or Renewal on Benny and Xander.

I have Renewal for both Xander and Benny

castle address: 12013-79371-41563-54854

On 05/13/2017 at 3:53 AM, December Knight said:

Really? I'm so sorry about that. If you want, try looking up Twilight Castle with Milk/Peach food spots and a Crystal/Coral mining spots on the map. If that doesn't work then I do know a castle that at least has Renewal on Camilla (I tried looking for Renewal on Hinoka and/or Kagero and just couldn't find it, although you might have better luck than me).

The castle : 11860-41371-22368-88234, if that doesn't work then look for a castle called EzSkills♪EzCz. The castle has no one on the throne and no one will chase/attack you. Again, I'm so sorry about this.

Aw, I couldn't find them unfortunately.

But don't be sorry, you're being extremely helpful and I appreciate it!

12 hours ago, Cinbri said:

Aw, I couldn't find them unfortunately.

But don't be sorry, you're being extremely helpful and I appreciate it!

I see, that's really unfortunate. I hope I didn't waste your time too much on this (and if I did then I'm sorry).

Not a problem, I'm just glad I got to help in some way (although not really, I guess)! Although this means I really can't help with your requests one way or another then. Well, if nothing else I hope you are able to find that darn Renewal (if you haven't ready)!

On 5/15/2017 at 7:12 PM, Poon said:

Couldn't find data. What should I do instead? tq

Sorry, something is wrong with my castle. I think you'll have to get it from somebody else.

Edited by Lyon's Dirge

I finally got back to the game, so I've updated my castle. I'll probably start taking skill requests in a bit, but for now, my castle details are in my description.

On 5/28/2017 at 0:44 AM, Raccoon844 said:

Greetings, I'm looking for Certain Blow for either Arthur or Percy and Tomebreaker for Siegbert. Message back whenever and i'll leave feedback.

If you're still looking for these skills then I can help you with Arthur and Siegbert, at least. My castle code is  09811-12883-80662-36129, I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you. Arthur and Siegbert are up and ready for you, so feel free to stop by any time (just PM me when you got the skills).

Although, if my code doesn't work then (if you want, of course!) look for a castle named Twilight Castle with Milk/Peach food spots and a Crystal/Coral mining spots on the map. If that doesn't work then I'm sorry that I wasted your time.