Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MeddlingMage said:

Looking for any fun skills for Jakob.   Nothing that Corrin, Keaton, Laden, Mozu, or Azura can have.

Jakob's up on this FC: 16132 - 44448 - 36146 - 72223

He's got Move +1, Draconic Hex, Armored Blow, Shurikenfaire, & Quixotic ;-]

@Phazon Archon I've set up skills in my castle for your list:

Kaze: Luck +4

Odin: Certain Blow

Ophelia: Certain Blow

Arthur: Skill +2, Luck +4, Vantage

Beruka: Vantage, Astra

Hinoka: Skill +2, Quick Draw

Sakura: Certain Blow

Azama: Defense +2, Elbow Room, Natural Cover

Midori: Camaraderie, Rally Speed, Air Superiority, Darting Blow

Effie: Elbow Room, Duelist's Blow, Axefaire, Certain Blow

Castle Address: 06321-47930-03908-04618

I'm also looking for a Charlotte with Luna and a Hinoka with Certain Blow and Bowfaire

Edited by Cheesentrees

23 hours ago, MeddlingMage said:

Looking for any fun skills for Jakob.   Nothing that Corrin, Keaton, Laden, Mozu, or Azura can have.

My Jakob has Lethality, Swordfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, and Salvage Blow waiting for you.

5 hours ago, Cheesentrees said:

I've set up skills in my castle for your list:

Thank you! I have set up the skills you wanted on Charlotte and Hinoka.

10 hours ago, Phazon Archon said:

Thank you! I have set up the skills you wanted on Charlotte and Hinoka.

Great! I got them, I also set up the last of the skills I currently have for your list:

Velouria: Strong Riposte

Selkie: Duelist's Blow, Axebreaker

Leo: Pavise, Wary Fighter, Quick Draw

8 hours ago, Phazon Archon said:

I just picked up everyone from your castle. Thank you!

My castle has updated to have:

Charlotte: Salvage Blow

Dwyer: Locktouch, Poison Strike, Lethality, Golembane, Death Blow

Effie: Warding Blow

Felicia: Profiteer

Flora: Salvage Blow

Forrest: Astra

Edited by tobuShogi

On 9/6/2017 at 1:42 AM, NohrRené said:

I'm looking for some good skills to give sniper mozu. And advice on what to build my femu!Nina as.

If you're still in story mode then I would suggest passing Bowfaire to Nina if you intend on keeping her in a bow using class since she inherits Villager instead of the Archer line. Which skills she want depends on the role that you want your Nina to do(offensively/defensively etc).

On 9/6/2017 at 1:18 PM, Fire Emblem is cool said:

does anyone have a kiragi with rend heaven? i've checked the majority of the kid skill castles and none of them had it.

He gets Rend Heaven by himself but he's up on my castle if you still need it.

@Phazon Archon

I've updated my castle again to have:

Hinata & Hinoka: Nobility

Ignatius: Astra, Salvage Blow

Kaden: Luna

Kaze: Pavise

My updated list of requests:

Nobility: Gunter, Shura, Forrest, Percy, Velouria

Rally Magic: Laslow

Rend Heaven: Effie, Ignatius

Nohrian Trust: Hisame

Vantage: Dwyer

Miracle: Shiro

Pavise: Selkie

Aegis: Ignatius, Selkie

Edited by tobuShogi

5 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

If you're still in story mode then I would suggest passing Bowfaire to Nina if you intend on keeping her in a bow using class since she inherits Villager instead of Sniper. Which skills she want depends on the role that you want your Nina to do. 

He gets Rend Heaven by himself but he's up on my castle if you still need it.

@Phazon Archon

I've updated my castle again to have:

My updated list of requests:

Thanks for putting rend heaven up! I asked because I can't afford an eternal seal rn so I wanted to see if anyone had it.

7 hours ago, Fire Emblem is cool said:

Thanks for putting rend heaven up! I asked because I can't afford an eternal seal rn so I wanted to see if anyone had it.

Fair enough. All of the parent characters on my file can stand to get the skills from their spouse and I technically have more than enough gold to do it but that's a lot of grinding. I'll do it somewhere down the line.

5 hours ago, Phazon Archon said:

Thank you for your continued help; I've acquired your latest batch.

I have Certain Blow on Effie waiting for you.

At the rate this is going, I won't be much of a help more much longer lol. Anyway, I picked up Effie and my castle now has:

Keaton: Nobility

Laslow: Rally Luck, Salvage Blow

Mitama: Defense + 2, Wary Fighter, Natural Cover, Armored Blow

Niles: Luna

Leo: Swordfaire, Lucky 7

Oboro: Nobility

I've also updated my list of requests above.

31 minutes ago, Phazon Archon said:

I've picked up your latest array of skills. I have a few for you as well:

Mitama: Vantage
Siegbert: Pavise
Soleil: Vantage
Sophie: Aegis
Velouria: Miracle

Thanks. I'll pick them up whenever I can visit your castle again. I think it would help if you post that list once per page so we don't have to keep going back to the initial post. Or you might want to consider putting it in your signature and update it as you go so it's easy to find.

In the meantime, my castle now has:

Odin, Sakura, Peri: Nobility

Percy: Elbow Room

Peri & Rhajat: Salvage Blow

Rinkah: Profiteer

Edited by tobuShogi

On 9/7/2017 at 7:20 PM, tobuShogi said:

I think it would help if you post that list once per page so we don't have to keep going back to the initial post. Or you might want to consider putting it in your signature and update it as you go so it's easy to find.

I just tried the signature idea: it didn't work. I assumed it wouldn't, but I thought I would give it a shot. I'll post my list once per page and only update the most recent posting of it.
Thank you for the skills!
I am still searching for:

-Anna: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Amaterasu, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Future Sight

-Arthur: Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Asugi: Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer

-Azama: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Dragon Ward, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Future Sight, Locktouch

-Azura: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Lunge, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Certain Blow, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Malefic Aura, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Quick Salve

-Benny: Skill+2, Luck+4, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Beruka: Magic+2, Skill+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Aegis, Miracle, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Caeldori: Strength+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Armored Blow, Trample, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Underdog, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Quick Salve

-Camilla: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Good Fortune, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Charlotte: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Corrin: Potent Potion, Underdog, Quick Salve

-Dwyer: HP+5, Strength+2, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Malefic Aura, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass

-Effie: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Astra, Dragon Fang, Rend Heaven, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Camaraderie, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Elise: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Inspiring Song, Sol, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Felicia: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Lunge, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Flora: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Forrest: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Rend Heaven, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Voice of Peace, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Fuga: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Sol, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Gunter: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Hana: Strength+2, Skill+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Rally Defense, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Swap, Natural Cover, Spendthrift, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Potent Potion, Quick Salve

-Hayato: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Grisly Wound, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Hinata: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Hoshidan Unity, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Hinoka: HP+5, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Locktouch

-Ignatius: Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Rend Heaven, Aegis, Miracle, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Jakob: HP+5, Strength+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Hoshidan Unity, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Death Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Kaden: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Kagero: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass

-Kana (Female): Strength+2, Magic+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Counter, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Kaze: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Underdog, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Nobility, Quick Salve

-Keaton: Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Vantage, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Kiragi: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Sol, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shelter,Shove, Lunge, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Pass

-Laslow: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Shelter, Lunge, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Leo: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Midori: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Pavise, Aegis, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shelter, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Duelist's Blow, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Live to Serve, Nobility, Pass

-Mitama: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Astra, Aegis, Counter, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Trample, Axefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Salvage Blow, Pass, Locktouch

-Mozu: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Lucky Seven, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Niles: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Tomebreaker, Underdog, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve

-Nina: Strength+2, Magic+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Nyx: Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker, Underdog, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Quick Salve

-Oboro: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Lunge, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Future Sight, Pass

-Odin: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Ophelia: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Future Sight, Pass, Locktouch

-Orochi: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Astra, Dragon Fang, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Pass, Locktouch

-Percy: Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Shelter, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Nobility, Future Sight, Pass, Locktouch

-Peri: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Reina: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Sol, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Quick Salve

-Rhajat: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Pass

-Rinkah: Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Astra, Sol, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Lunge, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Ryoma: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Dragon Ward, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shove, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Saizo: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass

-Sakura: Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Rally Skill, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Malefic Aura, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass

-Selena: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Selkie: Strength+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Counter, Vantage, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Amaterasu, Salvage Blow, Nobility, Pass

-Setsuna: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Sol, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Shigure: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Malefic Aura, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Shiro: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Shura: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Siegbert: Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Quixotic, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Silas: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Rend Heaven, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Lunge, Swap, Natural Cover, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Soleil: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Lancefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Malefic Aura, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Sophie: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Lunge, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Subaki: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Luna, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Counter, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Takumi: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Lunge, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Velouria: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Ward, Counter, Golembane, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Xander: Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Locktouch

Edited by Phazon Archon

On 9/6/2017 at 11:09 AM, tobuShogi said:

If you're still in story mode then I would suggest passing Bowfaire to Nina if you intend on keeping her in a bow using class since she inherits Villager instead of the Archer line. Which skills she want depends on the role that you want your Nina to do(offensively/defensively etc).

As, sorry maybe I worded it wrong. Nina is not Mozu's daughter. Right now Mozu is just a few lvls from me master sealing her into a sniper. She has bowfaire and quick draw, I'd like to get her some complimentary or rejuvenation type skills for her. But I've been searching for, and failing to find, Mozu with these types of skills, so I'd take just about anything.

Nina is Corrin's daughter. Niles is an adventurer and "corrin" is a Nohr Noble. I've no clue what to do with Nina. I don't know if this is a good place to ask advice, but figured it wouldn't hurt to tac it on. 

53 minutes ago, NohrRené said:

As, sorry maybe I worded it wrong. Nina is not Mozu's daughter. Right now Mozu is just a few lvls from me master sealing her into a sniper. She has bowfaire and quick draw, I'd like to get her some complimentary or rejuvenation type skills for her. But I've been searching for, and failing to find, Mozu with these types of skills, so I'd take just about anything.

Nina is Corrin's daughter. Niles is an adventurer and "corrin" is a Nohr Noble. I've no clue what to do with Nina. I don't know if this is a good place to ask advice, but figured it wouldn't hurt to tac it on. 

I'll put some skills for both in my castle soon, but before I do: do you care whether or not a skill is normally obtainable for that character? The main reason I ask is because I could post Dragon Fang and Hoshidan Unity on Mozu.

@Phazon Archon Thanks. I've gotten that batch of skills. Too bad the signature thing didn't work out.

21 hours ago, NohrRené said:

My apologies. I read it incorrectly. My brain must have linked Mozu to Nina since she was mentioned before female Corrin. I would say Darting Blow goes well with Quick Draw from Archers. Combined with Certain Blow you'll get later on, you basically are guaranteed to hit anything you attack. Since you have access to bows over yumis, that further boosts your hit a little bit if Certain Blow falls a little short. Death Blow also works really well with this build. Anything you attack will most likely go down with this offensive build. If you want her to be more of a supportive role, she can heal allies close to her with Amaterasu while buffing your unit's stats during combat with Inspiration with her in the back(but close to her allies, preferably next to your units so she can move out to attack on your turn). Or, if you want her to tank hits, you can try Renewal on her since it stacks with her personal skill when you place her on a terrain tile for a whopping 40% heal so it can take a load off of the your healers.

What's the talent on your Corrin? I believe Nohr Prince/Princess can be inherited so it might be worth while to go through that class for Nobility or you can just have her inherit it from Corrin. Draconic Hex is pretty good too but Nina doesn't have the greatest of bulk so depending on your boon/bane, you can semi tank hits with her so you have another debuffer on your team other than Corrin.   

Edited by tobuShogi