Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Phazon Archon said:

Another shopping trip finished; thank you!

My Sophie now has Pavise. I picked it up today from NEWGrossSkill in case you want to head there today rather than wait.

Thanks for the heads up. 

I've updated my castle to have:

Selkie: Nobility

Selena: Profiteer

Shiro: Pass

Shigure: Rally Magic, Nobility

Setsuna: Rend Heaven, Luna, Salvage Blow, Profiteer

Silas: Rend Heaven

Edited by tobuShogi

Hi!

Does anyone happen to have Hana with replicate? I don't mind if it's an easy win or not, so if you guys know of any such sample would you please point me in the right direction.

FWIW my castle address is 15324-73041-59180-17107 and the team is on hold.

Corrin: Aptitude, Nobility, Swordfaire, Lifetaker, Deathblow.

Azura: Aptitude, Inspiring Song, Movement+1, Renewal, Replicate.

Felicia: Aptitude, Live to Serve, Shurikenfaire, Deathblow, Replicate.

Orochi: Aptitude, Tomefaire, Magic+2, Lifetaker, Replicate.

Hana: Aptitude, Duelist Blow, Rend Heaven, Swordfaire, Lifetaker.

Subaki: Aptitude, Lancefaire, Rend Heaven, Renewal, Replicate.

Hinoka: Aptitude, Lancefaire, Renewal, Death Blow, Replicate.

Rinkah: Aptitude, Axefaire, Renewal, Death Blow, Replicate.

Oboro: Aptitude, Lancefaire, Lifetaker, Death Blow, Replicate.

Mozu: Aptitude, Armored Blow, Certain Blow, Death Blow, Replicate.

1 hour ago, AzzieShiro said:

Does anyone happen to have Hana with replicate? I don't mind if it's an easy win or not, so if you guys know of any such sample would you please point me in the right direction.

I'm close to having every purchasable skill on Hana, so I'm happy to help. She's on display with replicate at my castle.
Castle Address: 08515-28180-60331-86514 (Court of Skills)

I was excited to finally pick up Replicate on Subaki from you, but yours didn't have Replicate equipped.

Edited by Phazon Archon

3 hours ago, Phazon Archon said:

I'm close to having every purchasable skill on Hana, so I'm happy to help. She's on display with replicate at my castle.

I was excited to finally pick up Replicate on Subaki from you, but yours didn't have Replicate equipped.

That's odd. I'm back home now and checking my team as I type here. Will update shortly.

Update: Silly me. I think it's because I had to select "Update" on the first menu and didn't do so. And I had checked your castle before posting so I'll have to check it again tomorrow for her Replicate; but I'm so excited already~~ xD

Update 2: If you search castles by the name "Replicate" (without quote marks) the option at the bottom includes Subaki with Replicate.

Edited by AzzieShiro
update

@Phazon Archon I have updated my castle to have:

Soleil: Rally Speed, Amaterasu, Air Superiority, Camaraderie, Darting Blow

Sophie: Astra

Takumi: Salvage Blow

Let me know once you're done with Soleil so I can give her Warding Blow. You'll have exhausted my list of skills after that. I'll let you know whenever I get my first generation units their spouse's skills. 

Edited by tobuShogi

4 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

Let me know once you're done with Soleil so I give her Warding Blow. You'll have exhausted my list of skills after that. I'll let you whenever I get my first generation units their spouse's skills. 

Thank you! I have this set, but...I didn't have the opportunity to pick up Selkie and the others from you. Could you please post those again?

Selkie: Nobility

Selena: Profiteer

Shiro: Pass

Shigure: Rally Magic, Nobility

Setsuna: Rend Heaven, Luna, Salvage Blow, Profiteer

Silas: Rend Heaven

Edited by Phazon Archon

@Phazon Archon  I managed to pick the skill up from your Court >,< Many thanks, good sir! I've been looking for it for a few days now.

And sorry about my mistake earlier today; I hope you end up getting it later from either my castle (I'm leaving the roster as is) or the one listed under the name Replicate—at the bottom of the available options.

Just now, AzzieShiro said:

And sorry about my mistake earlier today; I hope you end up getting it later from either my castle (I'm leaving the roster as is) or the one listed under the name Replicate—at the bottom of the available options.

Right after my previous post, I checked the castle you mentioned and acquired it there. Then I thought, "oh, right, I should have said that when I posted". Thank you!

27 minutes ago, Phazon Archon said:

Thank you! I have this set, but...I didn't have the opportunity to pick up Selkie and the others from you. Could you please post those again?

My apologies. Must have went on auto pilot after updating my castle everyday. I've put up Selkie and others and kept Soliel up so I can swap one of her skills out for Warding Blow. I'll put up Silas once you're done with this batch since he's decently popular based on what I've seen. 

54 minutes ago, Phazon Archon said:

Right after my previous post, I checked the castle you mentioned and acquired it there. Then I thought, "oh, right, I should have said that when I posted". Thank you!

Everybody's getting it! Weee~~ x3

23 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

My apologies. Must have went on auto pilot after updating my castle everyday. I've put up Selkie and others and kept Soliel up so I can swap one of her skills out for Warding Blow. I'll put up Silas once you're done with this batch since he's decently popular based on what I've seen. 

In my haste, I forgot to save in your castle: I only picked up Setsuna's skills. Sorry for the inconvenience!

16 hours ago, Phazon Archon said:

In my haste, I forgot to save in your castle: I only picked up Setsuna's skills. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Not a problem. I swapped out Sestuna for Silas so that should cover everything that I have on your list for now.

Edited by tobuShogi

On 9/11/2017 at 4:50 PM, Fire Emblem is cool said:

was wondering if anyone had a laslow with replicate, rally spectrum and other rally skills for me to recruit.

You can't buy Rally Spectrum off of someone. I have posted Inigo with Replicate and Rally Strength/Luck/Defense/Resistance

tobuShogi, thank you for your support. I have acquired all you have to offer.

For everyone else, I am still searching for these skills (it's a long list):

-Anna: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Amaterasu, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Future Sight

-Arthur: Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Asugi: Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer

-Azama: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Duelist's Blow, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Future Sight, Locktouch

-Azura: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Lunge, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Certain Blow, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Malefic Aura, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Quick Salve

-Benny: Skill+2, Luck+4, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Beruka: Magic+2, Skill+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Aegis, Miracle, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Caeldori: Strength+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Armored Blow, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Underdog, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Quick Salve

-Camilla: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Good Fortune, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Charlotte: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Dwyer: HP+5, Strength+2, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Malefic Aura, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass

-Effie: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Astra, Dragon Fang, Rend Heaven, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Swordfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Camaraderie, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Elise: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Inspiring Song, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Felicia: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Lunge, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Flora: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Forrest: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Voice of Peace, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Fuga: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Sol, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Gunter: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Hayato: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Grisly Wound, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Hinata: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Hoshidan Unity, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Hinoka: HP+5, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shove, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Good Fortune, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Locktouch

-Ignatius: Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Rend Heaven, Miracle, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Jakob: Strength+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Hoshidan Unity, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Kaden: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Kagero: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass

-Female Kana: Strength+2, Magic+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Counter, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Lancebreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Kaze: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Underdog, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Nobility

-Keaton: Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Vantage, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Kiragi: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Sol, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shelter,Shove, Lunge, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Pass

-Laslow: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Shelter, Lunge, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Leo: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Midori: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shelter, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Duelist's Blow, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Live to Serve, Nobility, Pass

-Mitama: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Astra, Aegis, Counter, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Trample, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Salvage Blow, Pass, Locktouch

-Mozu: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Lucky Seven, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Niles: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Tomebreaker, Underdog, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve

-Nina: Strength+2, Magic+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Inspiration, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Nyx: Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker, Underdog, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Quick Salve

-Oboro: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Lunge, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Duelist's Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Future Sight, Pass

-Odin: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Ophelia: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Future Sight, Pass, Locktouch

-Orochi: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Astra, Dragon Fang, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Pass, Locktouch

-Percy: Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Shelter, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Nobility, Future Sight, Pass, Locktouch

-Peri: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Reina: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Sol, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Quick Salve

-Rhajat: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Pass

-Rinkah: Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Astra, Sol, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Lunge, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Ryoma: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Ward, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shove, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass

-Saizo: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass

-Sakura: Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Malefic Aura, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass

-Selena: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Selkie: Strength+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Vengeance, Aegis, Counter, Vantage, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Amaterasu, Salvage Blow, Pass

-Setsuna: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Sol, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Shigure: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Malefic Aura, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Shiro: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Warding Blow, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Shura: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Defense, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Tomefaire, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Siegbert: Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Quixotic, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Silas: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Lunge, Swap, Natural Cover, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Soleil: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Certain Blow, Lancefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Malefic Aura, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Sophie: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Lunge, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Subaki: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Luna, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Counter, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Takumi: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Lunge, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Velouria: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Ward, Counter, Golembane, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Xander: Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Underdog, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Profiteer, Quick Salve

Edited by Phazon Archon
Hana has every skill now!

8 hours ago, Phazon Archon said:

You can't buy Rally Spectrum off of someone. I have posted Inigo with Replicate and Rally Strength/Luck/Defense/Resistance

Reveal hidden contents

-Anna: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Amaterasu, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Future Sight

-Arthur: Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Asugi: Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer

-Azama: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Dragon Ward, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Future Sight, Locktouch

-Azura: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Lunge, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Certain Blow, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Malefic Aura, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Quick Salve

-Benny: Skill+2, Luck+4, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Beruka: Magic+2, Skill+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Aegis, Miracle, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Caeldori: Strength+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Armored Blow, Trample, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Underdog, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Quick Salve

-Camilla: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Good Fortune, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Charlotte: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Corrin: Potent Potion, Underdog, Quick Salve

-Dwyer: HP+5, Strength+2, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Malefic Aura, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass

-Effie: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Astra, Dragon Fang, Rend Heaven, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Camaraderie, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Elise: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Inspiring Song, Sol, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Felicia: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Lunge, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Flora: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Forrest: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Rend Heaven, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Voice of Peace, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Fuga: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Sol, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Gunter: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Hana: Strength+2, Skill+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Rally Defense, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Swap, Natural Cover, Spendthrift, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Potent Potion, Quick Salve

-Hayato: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Grisly Wound, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Hinata: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Hoshidan Unity, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Hinoka: HP+5, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Locktouch

-Ignatius: Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Rend Heaven, Aegis, Miracle, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Jakob: HP+5, Strength+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Hoshidan Unity, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Death Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Kaden: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Kagero: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass

-Female Kana: Strength+2, Magic+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Counter, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Kaze: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Underdog, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Nobility, Quick Salve

-Keaton: Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Vantage, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Kiragi: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Sol, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shelter,Shove, Lunge, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Pass

-Laslow: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Shelter, Lunge, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Leo: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Midori: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Pavise, Aegis, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shelter, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Duelist's Blow, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Live to Serve, Nobility, Pass

-Mitama: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Astra, Aegis, Counter, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Trample, Axefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Salvage Blow, Pass, Locktouch

-Mozu: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Lucky Seven, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Niles: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Tomebreaker, Underdog, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve

-Nina: Strength+2, Magic+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Nyx: Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker, Underdog, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Quick Salve

-Oboro: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Lunge, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Future Sight, Pass

-Odin: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Ophelia: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Future Sight, Pass, Locktouch

-Orochi: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Astra, Dragon Fang, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Pass, Locktouch

-Percy: Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Shelter, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Nobility, Future Sight, Pass, Locktouch

-Peri: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Reina: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Sol, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Quick Salve

-Rhajat: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Pass

-Rinkah: Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Astra, Sol, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Lunge, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Ryoma: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Dragon Ward, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shove, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Saizo: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass

-Sakura: Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Rally Skill, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Malefic Aura, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass

-Selena: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Selkie: Strength+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Counter, Vantage, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Amaterasu, Salvage Blow, Pass

-Setsuna: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Sol, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Shigure: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Malefic Aura, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Shiro: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Shura: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Siegbert: Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Quixotic, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Silas: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Lunge, Swap, Natural Cover, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Soleil: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Certain Blow, Lancefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Malefic Aura, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Sophie: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Lunge, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Subaki: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Luna, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Counter, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Takumi: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Lunge, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Velouria: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Ward, Counter, Golembane, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Xander: Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Locktouch

i didn't want to buy the rally skills, i wanted to recruit a rallybot that had both replicate and rally spectrum as the majority of rally bots have rally spectrum, but not replicate. so if you have both in addition to the other rally skills you mentioned on him, please let me know as i can't seem to find a rallybot with those two skills. 

Edited by Fire Emblem is cool

4 hours ago, Fire Emblem is cool said:

i didn't want to buy the rally skills, i wanted to recruit a rallybot that had both replicate and rally spectrum as the majority of rally bots have rally spectrum, but not replicate. so if you have both in addition to the other rally skills you mentioned on him, please let me know as i can't seem to find a rallybot with those two skills. 

I'll grind Rally Spectrum onto mine later today. Which 3 Rally skills do you want him to have? I have all but Rally Magic on him.

3 hours ago, Phazon Archon said:

I'll grind Rally Spectrum onto mine later today. Which 3 Rally skills do you want him to have? I have all but Rally Magic on him.

thanks, rally strength, skill and defense are fine. also could you make his mov 10 with boots using a different save file? you can delete the different file you save on and it shouldn't affect your main save file.

I'm also looking for a siegbert with life and death so if anyone has one please let me know.

Edited by Fire Emblem is cool

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem is cool said:

thanks, rally strength, skill and defense are fine. also could you make his mov 10 with boots using a different save file? you can delete the different file you save on and it shouldn't affect your main save file.

The Inigo you requested is ready to go.

19 hours ago, Phazon Archon said:

tobuShogi, thank you for your support. I have acquired all you have to offer.

For everyone else, I am still searching for these skills:

Reveal hidden contents

-Asugi: Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer

-Azama: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Duelist's Blow, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Future Sight, Locktouch

-Azura: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Lunge, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Certain Blow, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Malefic Aura, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Quick Salve

-Benny: Skill+2, Luck+4, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Beruka: Magic+2, Skill+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Aegis, Miracle, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Caeldori: Strength+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Armored Blow, Trample, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Underdog, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Quick Salve

-Camilla: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Good Fortune, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Charlotte: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Corrin: Potent Potion, Underdog, Quick Salve

-Effie: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Astra, Dragon Fang, Rend Heaven, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Camaraderie, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Elise: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Inspiring Song, Sol, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Forrest: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Rend Heaven, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Voice of Peace, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Fuga: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Sol, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Gunter: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Hana: Strength+2, Skill+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Rally Defense, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Swap, Natural Cover, Spendthrift, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Potent Potion, Quick Salve

-Hayato: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Grisly Wound, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Hinata: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Hoshidan Unity, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Hinoka: HP+5, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Locktouch

-Ignatius: Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Rend Heaven, Miracle, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Swordfaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Jakob: HP+5, Strength+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Hoshidan Unity, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Death Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Kaden: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Kagero: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass

-Female Kana: Strength+2, Magic+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Counter, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Kaze: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Underdog, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Nobility, Quick Salve

-Keaton: Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Vantage, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Quick Salve, Locktouch

-Kiragi: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Sol, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shelter,Shove, Lunge, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Pass

-Leo: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Midori: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Pavise, Aegis, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shelter, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Duelist's Blow, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Lifetaker, Live to Serve, Nobility, Pass

-Mitama: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Astra, Aegis, Counter, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Trample, Axefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Salvage Blow, Pass, Locktouch

-Niles: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Tomebreaker, Underdog, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve

-Nina: Strength+2, Magic+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Oboro: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Lunge, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Future Sight, Pass

-Percy: Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Shelter, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Nobility, Future Sight, Pass, Locktouch

-Peri: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Rhajat: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Pass

-Rinkah: Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Astra, Sol, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Lunge, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Ryoma: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Dragon Ward, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Shove, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Axebreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass

-Saizo: HP+5, Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass

-Sakura: Strength+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Rally Skill, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Malefic Aura, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Pass

-Selena: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Selkie: Strength+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Sol, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Counter, Vantage, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Gamble, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Amaterasu, Salvage Blow, Pass

-Shigure: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Malefic Aura, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Shiro: HP+5, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Sol, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Shura: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Siegbert: Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Wary Fighter, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Quixotic, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Silas: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Vantage, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Lunge, Swap, Natural Cover, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Camaraderie, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Soleil: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Vengeance, Dragon Ward, Counter, Beastbane, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Life and Death, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Certain Blow, Lancefaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Malefic Aura, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Sophie: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Lunge, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Subaki: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Draconic Hex, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Luna, Vengeance, Pavise, Dragon Ward, Counter, Beastbane, Golembane, Nohrian Trust, Shelter, Shove, Lunge, Swap, Quick Draw, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Defender, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Gamble, Underdog, Heartseeker, Even Better, Better Odds, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve

-Takumi: HP+5, Strength+2, Magic+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Strength, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Inspiring Song, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shelter, Lunge, Strong Riposte, Elbow Room, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Swordfaire, Axefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Profiteer, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass

-Velouria: Strength+2, Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Lethality, Dragon Ward, Counter, Golembane, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Heartseeker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Amaterasu, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Quick Salve, Pass, Locktouch

-Xander: Magic+2, Skill+2, Luck+4, Defense+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Seal Resistance, Rally Magic, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Resistance, Inspiring Song, Dragon Ward, Countermagic, Beastbane, Golembane, Shove, Swap, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, Natural Cover, Evenhanded, Odd Shaped, Spendthrift, Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Tomefaire, Gentilhomme, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Underdog, Lucky Seven, Air Superiority, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Even Better, Better Odds, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Grisly Wound, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve, Locktouch

I switched team members and added some skills you listed there. Basically, Lifetaker, Renewal, Live to Serve and Sol on some specific characters.

PS: this time I made sure to update data properly :3

3 hours ago, AzzieShiro said:

I switched team members and added some skills you listed there. Basically, Lifetaker, Renewal, Live to Serve and Sol on some specific characters.

PS: this time I made sure to update data properly :3

Skills acquired. Thank you!

Edited by Phazon Archon
Learn to double-check, Phazon