Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

8 hours ago, zettaslow said:

I have Shove on Felicia and Azura up for ya. Happy birthday to Azura!

They're on this FC: 16132 - 44448 - 36146 - 72223

Thanks zttaslow, I appreciate it. I noticed the smiley face you made with the statues, Felicia's iconic statement in her inventory, AND that Camilla, I think Shura as well all had Four Fangs. I'll have to come back for that sometime.

7 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

I've put up Hinoka with Shelter Benny with Shove.

Thank you tobuShogi, this helps out a lot . I saw other skills that I also liked I'll have to return to your castle at a future date.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/25/2018 at 2:40 PM, tobuShogi said:

Looking for the skills listed below if anyone has them:

Nobility: Gunter, Shura, Forrest, Percy, Velouria, Midori

Rend Heaven: Effie, Ignatius

Nohrian Trust: Hisame

Aegis: Selkie

Certain Blow: Laslow, Kaden, Keaton, Hinata, Subaki, Hisame, Selkie, Sophie, Siegbert, Midori

Found Nobility on more of the chill-ins:  Forrest, Percy, Velouria

And Effie with Rend Heaven too!

12 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

Thanks zttaslow, I appreciate it. I noticed the smiley face you made with the statues, Felicia's iconic statement in her inventory, AND that Camilla, I think Shura as well all had Four Fangs. I'll have to come back for that sometime.

Haha thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Felicia's iconic statement is my favorite xD Shura and Camilla should stay up for a little while so no worries.

On 3/3/2018 at 7:33 AM, HeyThatsMyCookie said:

I guess I should have mentioned I’m playing revelations, and at the moment I’m getting ready for a challenge so I want to know good skills on units, so I’m building them for fun on my file of revelations that is already finished.

Without knowing the nature of the challenge and what you want your Nina to do, it is difficult to recommend skills that your Nina might want.

For example, I want to be able to throw Nina in a crowd and just have her take care of the rest. With that in mind, I run her with Point Blank, Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Bowfaire, and Luna while being paired up with someone equipped with support skills like Pavise, Aegis, Aether, Miracle, Dragon Fang. 

I believe you mentioned that you want her to debuff enemies? In that case, something like Draconic Hex, Aegis, Pavise, Sol, [weapon]breaker might be something that you can consider. Draconic Hex debuffs the enemies while Aegis and Pavise helps her survive longer. If you just want her to only tank melee or ranged attacks, you can take off one of Aegis/Pavise for another [weapon]breaker skill. Sol is there to help her maintain her HP but given her generally low damage output, you might want to consider Renewal as that heals her more consistently. Position her within 2 tiles of Azura with Amaterasu and that is 60% HP recovery at the start of your turn. So, it all really depends on what you want your Nina to do.

You also mentioned that you have completed Revelations. If you want to grind for stats, you'd want Aptitude and maybe Nobility if you want shorter training sessions. I personally like to cap weapon ranks as I go so I wanted to get Aptitude on my units first. 

On 3/3/2018 at 9:52 AM, SavageVolug said:

Thank you tobuShogi, this helps out a lot . I saw other skills that I also liked I'll have to return to your castle at a future date.

Sure thing. Just let me know when you're done with a certain unit so I can put other ones up. 

On 3/3/2018 at 10:37 PM, zettaslow said:

Found Nobility on more of the chill-ins:  Forrest, Percy, Velouria

And Effie with Rend Heaven too!

Thanks, just got all of them! 

Updated list of desired skills:

Nobility: GunterShura

Rend Heaven: Ignatius

Certain Blow: Laslow, Kaden, Hinata, Subaki, Hisame, Selkie, Sophie, Siegbert

Edited by tobuShogi

8 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

Without knowing the nature of the challenge and what you want your Nina to do, it is difficult to recommend skills that your Nina might want.

For example, I want to be able to throw Nina in a crowd and just have her take care of the rest. With that in mind, I run her with Point Blank, Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Bowfaire, and Luna while being paired up with someone equipped with support skills like Pavise, Aegis, Aether, Miracle, Dragon Fang. 

I believe you mentioned that you want her to debuff enemies? In that case, something like Draconic Hex, Aegis, Pavise, Sol, [weapon]breaker might be something that you can consider. Draconic Hex debuffs the enemies while Aegis and Pavise helps her survive longer. If you just want her to only tank melee or ranged attacks, you can take off one of Aegis/Pavise for another [weapon]breaker skill. Sol is there to help her maintain her HP but given her generally low damage output, you might want to consider Renewal as that heals her more consistently. Position her within 2 tiles of Azura with Amaterasu and that is 60% HP recovery at the start of your turn. So, it really all depends on what you want your Nina to do.

You also mentioned that you have completed Revelations. If  you want to grind for stats, you'd want Aptitude and maybe Nobility if you want shorter training sessions. I personally like to cap weapon ranks as I go so I wanted to get Aptitude on my units first. 

Sure thing. Just let me know when you're done with a certain unit so I can put other ones up. 

Thanks, just got all of them! 

Updated list of desired skills:

I was planning on doing some random weapon only challenge, so for example a sword only challenge, something like that I’m not sure which weapon yet and I know that’s not much info on what challenge I plan on doing, but thanks for the ideas!

Does anyone have a Silas with Shove and a Benny with Shelter? I'm still trying to get all gen 1 characters to have these two skills. 

Here are the characters that I have recruited that I want Shove on:

1) Charlotte- Oborro- Saizo- Hayato- Silas- Camilla-Beruka- Effie- Orochi- Keaton- Kaiden- Shura- Gunter- Arthur- Sakura- Elise- Jacob- Subaki- Felicia

Characters that still need Shelter:

1) Shura- Rinkah- Beruka- Benny- Camilla- Sakura- Kagero- Azura- Elise- Oborro- Hayato- Saizo- Subaki- Effie- Felicia- Hinata- Keaton- Kaden- Orochi

Edited by SavageVolug

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2018 at 12:42 AM, tobuShogi said:

Nobility: Gunter, Shura

Rend Heaven: Ignatius

Certain Blow: Laslow, Kaden, Hinata, Subaki, Hisame, Selkie, Sophie, Siegbert

Got a few more skills up for ya! =o)

Nobility: Gunter, Shura

Certain Blow: Subaki, Kaden

I need skills badly for Kaden and Keaton because they're a little RNG screwed atm.

Keaton: Aptitude (if it's possible), Counter

Kaden: Aptitude (again if it's possible), Counter

16 hours ago, Ae†her said:

I need skills badly for Kaden and Keaton because they're a little RNG screwed atm.

I put them both up with Aptitude :-]

17 hours ago, Ae†her said:

I have a Keaton with Aptitude along with Lance Tome and Shurikenbreaker as well as Renewal. I know it's not Counter but I've found Renewal to be really good on anyone that will be taking hits. My address is 13286-83863-06548-39165. Make sure the castle reads Ft. Thraccia as I have a couple other files that are active. The throne is unguarded and everyone has been commanded to hold their position. So you should be able to just run in and seize the throne.

6 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

I have a Keaton with Aptitude along with Lance Tome and Shurikenbreaker as well as Renewal. I know it's not Counter but I've found Renewal to be really good on anyone that will be taking hits. My address is 13286-83863-06548-39165. Make sure the castle reads Ft. Thraccia as I have a couple other files that are active. The throne is unguarded and everyone has been commanded to hold their position. So you should be able to just run in and seize the throne.

7 hours ago, zettaslow said:

I put them both up with Aptitude :-]

Thanks dudes. Now maybe my Keaton and Kaden will finally start to get some skill growth. lol

Also @SavageVolug your Corrin looks exactly like an evil version of mine, that's pretty cool.

Hello again!  Been a while!  Looking for the following:

Xander: Lunge, Rally Defense, Swordbreaker

Corrin: Camaraderie, Rally Speed, Air Superiority, Warding Blow

Thank you in advance! :D:

Edited by anniec8711

14 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

Xander is up with all 3 skills.

Edited by tobuShogi

28 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

Xander is up all 3 skills.

I just obtained them, so thank you very much for your help!  I was stupid and for some reason forgot to add Savage Blow for Xander, thinking I did so already.  Would it be too much trouble to add Savage Blow on your Xander?  Thank you :D:

6 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

I just obtained them, so thank you very much for your help!  I was stupid and for some reason forgot to add Savage Blow for Xander, thinking I did so already.  Would it be too much trouble to add Savage Blow on your Xander?  Thank you :D:

Sure thing. I also gave him Trample in case you wanted the other Malig Knight skill too.

On 3/22/2018 at 10:40 AM, anniec8711 said:

I put up Corrin with Camaraderie, Air Superiority, and Warding Blow for ya =D

Edited by zettaslow

54 minutes ago, zettaslow said:

I put up Corrin with Camaraderie, Air Superiority, and Warding Blow for ya =D

YOU . . . are a prince among men.  Thank you so much for your help! :D:

@tobuShogi Scratch the request I made for Flora.  I'll just get Lifetaker for her on my next playthrough.  Thank you also for your support!

Could anyone please give me a Corrin with profiteer? Thanks in advance

EDIT: Nevermind. Wrong region

Edited by silveraura25