Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Ae†her said:

Can't believe I have to ask for this for Midori of all my units, but I need Aptitude and Shurikenbreaker for her.

Also I need some Aptitude for Ophelia.

Edit: Also some Death Blow and Gamble for Odin would also be nice.

4 hours ago, BestToaster said:

Do people still post here? I hope. I am looking for a Mitama with savage blow, quixotic and rend heaven. Thanks if you can help!

These are up.

I really want to make Forrest a Grandmaster but can't seem to clear Hidden Truths 1 - same goes for Point Blank and Endless Waves. I really don't want to start a new game after all the work ive put into my current save file but am seriously considering starting a phoenix file and running through them on easier difficulty and bringing it back up later becuae I'm a casual and even I think playing on Phoenix is "cheap" for a lack of better words. No offense intended to those who play on Phoenix btw. 

On 4/2/2018 at 11:58 AM, ShinjiFan4ever said:

I really want to make Forrest a Grandmaster but can't seem to clear Hidden Truths 1 - same goes for Point Blank and Endless Waves. I really don't want to start a new game after all the work ive put into my current save file but am seriously considering starting a phoenix file and running through them on easier difficulty and bringing it back up later becuae I'm a casual and even I think playing on Phoenix is "cheap" for a lack of better words. No offense intended to those who play on Phoenix btw. 

I'm not sure if the difficulty of the DLC maps scales to the difficulty you're playing on but if you're really struggling, try looking up some clears on Youtube to get an idea of how the flow of the map plays out.

Edited by tobuShogi

On 4/1/2018 at 3:51 PM, Sock said:

A'right, these guys are up now: Shura, Xander, Nyx, Beruka, Camilla, Soleil. Shura doesn't have Shove.

That's it from me. :o

Thanks Sock, I finished grabbing them and thanks for your help.

If anyone else has them I am still looking for, Charlote with (Shove) Elise- (Shelter and Shove) Keaton-(Shelter and Shove) Silas- (Shove) Arthur- (Shelter and Shove) Shura- (Shove) Oborro- (Shelter and Shove) Hinata- (Shelter and Shove) Rinkah (Shelter) Jacob- (Shelter and Shove) Gunter- (Shove) Subaki (Shelter and Shove) Effie- (Shelter and Shove) Sakura- (Shelter and Shove) Kagero-(Shelter) Hayato-(Shelter) 

@tobuShogi

Hey, sorry. What's your castle address ? I am new to the forum and can't find it anywhere(even more of a pain cause I'm on mobile). I am still trying to get that Mitama though, so if you could leave it up/put it back up, that would be great!

Edit:i found out about signatures. Doesn't show on mobile, so I had to switch to desktop view. Thanks!

Edited by BestToaster

I'm looking for these skills, if anyone has anything:

Hinoka: Defense+2, Natural Cover
Scarlet: Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Resistance, Lethality, Vengeance, Aegis, Counter, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Replicate, Elbow Room, Spendthrift, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Lancebreaker, Heartseeker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve
Shura: Strength+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Countermagic, Shove, Lunge, Strong Riposte, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Lancebreaker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Quick Salve

My list is going down! \o/

16 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

Thanks Sock, I finished grabbing them and thanks for your help.

You're welcome. :3

Edited by Sock

On 3/30/2018 at 10:14 PM, SageOfAnys said:

Savage Blow + Trample on Elise

She's up!

14 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

If anyone else has them I am still looking for, Charlote with (Shove) Elise- (Shelter and Shove) Keaton-(Shelter and Shove) Silas- (Shove) Arthur- (Shelter and Shove) Shura- (Shove) Oborro- (Shelter and Shove) Hinata- (Shelter and Shove) Rinkah (Shelter) Jacob- (Shelter and Shove) Gunter- (Shove) Subaki (Shelter and Shove) Effie- (Shelter and Shove) Sakura- (Shelter and Shove) Kagero-(Shelter) Hayato-(Shelter) 

Have Jakob and Arthur up with Shelter only.

My address is: 06902-89667-08522-85918

Edited by anniec8711

7 hours ago, Sock said:

I'm looking for these skills, if anyone has anything:

Hinoka: Defense+2, Natural Cover, Wary Fighter, Lucky Seven
Beruka: Seal Strength, Duelist's Blow
Scarlet: Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Rally Resistance, Lethality, Vengeance, Aegis, Counter, Golembane, Shelter, Shove, Replicate, Elbow Room, Spendthrift, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Heartseeker, Lifetaker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Quick Salve
Shura: Strength+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Rally Speed, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Countermagic, Vantage, Shove, Lunge, Strong Riposte, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Inspiration, Lancebreaker, Good Fortune, Camaraderie, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Quick Salve

My list is going down! \o/

You're welcome. :3

Saw this guy had some of those skills up for ya: 12513-88894-92742-92874

Hinoka - Wary Fighter, Lucky Seven

Beruka - Seal Strength, Duelist's Blow

Shura - Warding Blow, Trample, Inspiration

Scarlet - Tomebreaker, Lifetaker, Inspiration

=]

10 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

She's up!

Have Jakob and Arthur up with Shelter only.

My address is: 06902-89667-08522-85918

Thanks I just grabbed both of them along with a few others such as Charlotte with Tomebreaker.

On 4/2/2018 at 12:46 AM, tobuShogi said:

These are up.

I got everything now, thanks dude.

Edit: Also if anyone has the following that would be nice.

Arthur - Aptitude, Death Blow

Caeldori - Hoshidan Unity, Renewal

Edited by Ae†her

2 hours ago, Ae†her said:

I got everything now, thanks dude.

The bolded skills are up for you!

13 hours ago, Ae†her said:

I have an Arthur with both Aptitude and Death Blow. My Castle Address is: 13286-83863-06548-39165. I have more than one file active so make sure the name of the castle is Ft. Thraccia, everyone has been commanded to Hold and is positioned as much as possible all on the Righ hand side of the castle. Happy Seizing!

Looking for Nina with Astra and Renewal / Counter, Shigure with Aegis or Renewal, Midori with Astra and/or Pavise, Mitama with Aegis or Counter, Velouria with Aegis or Counter, Soliel with Aegis or Counter, Caeldori with Renewal, Ophelia with Counter(Magic), Shiro with Counter, Astra or Lethality, and Hisame with Counter and Lethality.

Castle Address: 00073-34849-33590-44814

2 hours ago, ShinjiFan4ever said:

Shigure with Aegis or Renewal, Midori with Pavise, Velouria with AegisSoliel with Aegis or Counter, Ophelia with CounterMagic, Shiro with Counter, Astra or Lethality

These are up. Take your pick or take them all, have at it!

On 4/4/2018 at 10:26 PM, zettaslow said:

The bolded skills are up for you!

I got Renewal from Caeldori so far, just need to recruit Arthur and then I'll have gotten everything. Thanks for the help.

On 4/5/2018 at 10:04 AM, SavageVolug said:

I have an Arthur with both Aptitude and Death Blow. My Castle Address is: 13286-83863-06548-39165. I have more than one file active so make sure the name of the castle is Ft. Thraccia, everyone has been commanded to Hold and is positioned as much as possible all on the Righ hand side of the castle. Happy Seizing!

I didn't seem to see your Arthur there, I know I'm responding super late so you might have moved it, which is fine. Thanks for offering the support though.

1 hour ago, Ae†her said:

I got Renewal from Caeldori so far, just need to recruit Arthur and then I'll have gotten everything. Thanks for the help.

I didn't seem to see your Arthur there, I know I'm responding super late so you might have moved it, which is fine. Thanks for offering the support though.

are you still looking for an Arthur with Aptitude? 
I have him - I can put him on my team for you :)

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

are you still looking for an Arthur with Aptitude? 
I have him - I can put him on my team for you :)

Yeah, I am. If I get it today then I can train him today, which I have time for.

i'm looking for skills for 
Peri
Benny
Odin (particularly "countermagic)
Leo (counter magic/counter as well)

Anna 
Kaze
Beruka
Keaton

I'm nearly done building up 1st Gen Units and I want to build really powerful 2nd Gens hehe. 
you can search my castle with Need Aptitude?  and of course here is my castlecode if anyone needs anything  cool :)
Castle Number Is: 05785-68718-98685-76273

(thanks for visiting. I'm hoping very much to get my shining bow)