Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Kyle said:

My niles have it,he's up now,castle code:04858-66097-25425-16229

Also Looking for renewal on xander,vantage on peri,if you have these skill i'll be grateful

Your Units are not on standby, and I'm only sitting at Chapter 14 of Conquest right now. I can't seize.

Also, I have a Xander with Renewal and a Peri with Vantage on my Revalations file. You can save my card and pick them up between the next couple days. Code: 14878-91580-88511-49598

Edited by TheSwedishX
Adding more information, and reiterating other info.

8 hours ago, TheSwedishX said:

Your Units are not on standby, and I'm only sitting at Chapter 14 of Conquest right now. I can't seize.

Also, I have a Xander with Renewal and a Peri with Vantage on my Revalations file. You can save my card and pick them up between the next couple days. Code: 14878-91580-88511-49598

Sorry,i guess whenever i update they automatically turn hold off,i turned it on again,sorry for the trouble and thanks for your help

On March 28, 2017 at 6:50 PM, I fight for my friends said:

What I have:

Lust: movement +1, pavise, aegis, certain blow, miracle, draconic hex, seal strength, astra, dragon fang, dragon ward, counter, vantage, nohrian trust, hoshidan unity, lunge, life and death, duelist's blow, death blow, trample, swordfaire, swordbreaker, lancebreaker, tomebreaker, gamble, lucky seven, quixotic, lifetaker, salvage blow, profiteer, nobility, aptitude, pass and locktouch

Azura: rend heaven, pavise, aegis, movement +1, miracle, luck +4, counter, countermagic, vantage, duelist's blow, death blow, armored blow, trample, lancefaire, demoiselle, inspiration, axebreaker, bowbreaker, lucky seven, quixotic, lifetaker, profiteer and aptitude

Sakura: rend heaven, pavise, aegis, movement +1, counter, rally magic, rally speed, rally luck, miracle, countermagic, vantage, life and death, duelist's blow, darting blow, death blow, warding blow, bowfaire, tomefaire, demoiselle, inspiration, lucky seven, air superiority, quixotic, camaraderie, renewal, amaterasu, lifetaker and aptitude

Takumi: vengeance, pavise, vantage, movement +1, counter, skill +2, seal speed, seal defense, rend heaven, countermagic, swap, quick draw, life and death, duelist's blow, darting blow, death blow, certain blow, trample, lancefaire, bowfaire, tomebreaker, gamble, air superiority, quixotic, amaterasu, lifetaker, aptitude and pass

Hinoka: armored blow, pavise, aegis, certain blow, movement +1, seal speed, seal defense, rally speed, rend heaven, countermagic, vantage, swap, darting blow, death blow, warding blow, trample, lancefaire, inspiration, lancebreaker, axebreaker, bowbreaker, tomebreaker, lucky seven, air superiority, quixotic, camaraderie, amaterasu, lifetaker, aptitude and pass

Ryoma: miracle, pavise, aegis, certain blow, movement +1, seal strength, rally speed, astra, counter, vantage, lunge, life and death, duelist's blow, darting blow, death blow, armored blow, warding blow, trample, swordfaire, lancebreaker, gamble, lucky seven, air superiority, quixotic, camaraderie, amaterasu, lifetaker and aptitude

Elise: rend heaven, pavise, aegis, certain blow, vantage, resistance +2, movement +1, miracle, counter, countermagic, darting blow, death blow, tomefaire, bowbreaker, quixotic, lifetaker and aptitude

Leo: miracle, pavise, aegis, certain blow, vantage, movement +1, life and death, death blow, trample, tomefaire, malefic aura, shurikenbreaker, lucky seven, heartseeker, quixotic, aptitude and pass

Camilla: miracle, pavise, aegis, certain blow, vantage, strength +2, movement +1, counter, countermagic, lunge, darting blow, death blow, armored blow, axefaire, tomefaire, quixotic, aptitude and pass

Xander: miracle, pavise, movement +1, certain blow, vantage, counter, countermagic, shelter, elbow room, life and death, duelist's blow, darting blow, death blow, warding blow, wary fighter, swordfaire, shurikenbreaker, tomebreaker, lucky seven, quixotic, lifetaker, aptitude and pass

What I need: 

Azura: certain blow

Sakura: certain blow

Takumi: aegis and miracle

Hinoka: miracle

My castle address: 16658-58436-39743-38587

First five skills listed are what I have currently. All units but Takumi on hold. No one on the throne. If Takumi is giving you trouble use one unit to bait him by staying just outside his range while another seizes the throne. I'll check this thread occasionally to see if you have requests for certain skills. I don't have skills for anyone who's not a royal.

Is your Corrin female? Because there's a skill I want on Corrin, but only a male can get it.

28 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Sorry,i guess whenever i update they automatically turn hold off,i turned it on again,sorry for the trouble and thanks for your help

To make them stay still you must disable auto-place defenders.

4 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Is your Corrin female? Because there's a skill I want on Corrin, but only a male can get it.

With a name like Lust? Yes.

6 minutes ago, I fight for my friends said:

With a name like Lust? Yes.

Figures... My sixth sense was telling me that was most likely a female name.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

30 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Both male and female Corrin Skill can be share,the gender rule only apply to kana

13 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Both male and female Corrin Skill can be share,the gender rule only apply to kana

Knowing that doesn't do me any good, though - Gentilhomme isn't something I'd expect to see on a female Corrin, like, ever.

23 hours ago, Kyle said:

So, your Elise, Azura, and Silas are still active, and your Effie is still on the throne. However, I did manage to kill her and seize, and got the skill. Thanks for the help, but make sure that the throne is accessible in the future.

I'll leave up the Rev file with the Peri and Xander you wanted in case you still need one.

9 hours ago, TheSwedishX said:

So, your Elise, Azura, and Silas are still active, and your Effie is still on the throne. However, I did manage to kill her and seize, and got the skill. Thanks for the help, but make sure that the throne is accessible in the future.

I'll leave up the Rev file with the Peri and Xander you wanted in case you still need one.

Sorry,dunno why they were actice tho,i put everyone on hold and checked 2 times,i even did a test run,no problem,sorry for the trouble you had to deal with and thanks for the accessory

On 03/28/17 at 7:50 PM, Fujin said:

Bolded skills are updated:

What I have:

Lust: movement +1, pavise, aegis, certain blow, miracle, draconic hex, seal strength, astra, dragon fang, dragon ward, counter, vantage, nohrian trust, hoshidan unity, lunge, life and death, duelist's blow, death blow, trample, swordfaire, swordbreaker, lancebreaker, tomebreaker, gamble, lucky seven, quixotic, lifetaker, salvage blow, profiteer, nobility, aptitude, pass, locktouch, sol, countermagic, replicate, strong riposte, axebreaker, shurikenbreaker, bowbreaker, heartseeker, renewal

Azura: rend heaven, pavise, aegis, movement +1, miracle, luck +4, counter, countermagic, vantage, duelist's blow, death blow, armored blow, trample, lancefaire, demoiselle, inspiration, axebreaker, bowbreaker, lucky seven, quixotic, lifetaker, profiteer, aptitude, rally speed, inspiring song, sol, replicate, darting blow, warding blow, wary fighter, voice of peace, foreign princess, swordbreaker, shurikenbreaker, air superiority, camaraderie, renewal, amaterasu

Sakura: rend heaven, pavise, aegis, movement +1, counter, rally magic, rally speed, rally luck, miracle, countermagic, vantage, life and death, duelist's blow, darting blow, death blow, warding blow, bowfaire, tomefaire, demoiselle, inspiration, lucky seven, air superiority, quixotic, camaraderie, renewal, amaterasu, lifetaker, aptitude, sol, replicate, quick draw, swordbreaker, bowbreaker

Takumi: vengeance, pavise, vantage, movement +1, counter, skill +2, seal speed, seal defense, rend heaven, countermagic, swap, quick draw, life and death, duelist's blow, darting blow, death blow, certain blow, trample, lancefaire, bowfaire, tomebreaker, gamble, air superiority, quixotic, amaterasu, lifetaker, aptitude, pass, miracle, sol, replicate, strong riposte, swordbreaker, renewal

Hinoka: armored blow, pavise, aegis, certain blow, movement +1, seal speed, seal defense, rally speed, rend heaven, countermagic, vantage, swap, darting blow, death blow, warding blow, trample, lancefaire, inspiration, lancebreaker, axebreaker, bowbreaker, tomebreaker, lucky seven, air superiority, quixotic, camaraderie, amaterasu, lifetaker, aptitude, pass, sol, replicate, elbow room, duelist's blow, renewal

Ryoma: miracle, pavise, aegis, certain blow, movement +1, seal strength, rally speed, astra, counter, vantage, lunge, life and death, duelist's blow, darting blow, death blow, armored blow, warding blow, trample, swordfaire, lancebreaker, gamble, lucky seven, air superiority, quixotic, camaraderie, amaterasu, lifetaker, aptitude, sol, replicate, shurikenbreaker, bowbreaker, renewal

Elise: rend heaven, pavise, aegis, certain blow, vantage, resistance +2, movement +1, miracle, counter, countermagic, darting blow, death blow, tomefaire, bowbreaker, quixotic, lifetaker, aptitude, replicate, wary fighter, lucky seven, renewal, pass

Leo: miracle, pavise, aegis, certain blow, vantage, movement +1, life and death, death blow, trample, tomefaire, malefic aura, shurikenbreaker, lucky seven, heartseeker, quixotic, aptitude, pass, sol, replicate, darting blow, renewal

Camilla: miracle, pavise, aegis, certain blow, vantage, strength +2, movement +1, counter, countermagic, lunge, darting blow, death blow, armored blow, axefaire, tomefaire, quixotic, aptitude, pass, sol, replicate, quick draw, gamble, renewal

Xander: miracle, pavise, movement +1, certain blow, vantage, counter, countermagic, shelter, elbow room, life and death, duelist's blow, darting blow, death blow, warding blow, wary fighter, swordfaire, shurikenbreaker, tomebreaker, lucky seven, quixotic, lifetaker, aptitude, pass, strength +2, rally defense, sol, luna, aegis, lunge, replicate, natural cover, armored blow, trample, defender, swordbreaker, renewal, savage blow

What I need: 

Azura: certain blow, life and death

Sakura: certain blow

Takumi: aegis

Hinoka: miracle, life and death

My castle address: 16658-58436-39743-38587

All units but Takumi on hold. No one on the throne. If Takumi is giving you trouble use one unit to bait him by staying just outside his range while another seizes the throne. I'll check this thread occasionally to see if you have requests for certain skills. I don't have skills for anyone who's not a royal.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Easter, all!

I'm wrapping up my Conquest run and am currently looking to fill up some skill pools for when I finish the game and carry over skills into my Revelation's campaign.

I am currently look for the following skills:

Draconic Hex: Odin, Peri, Effie, Elise

Lethality: Shura, Gunther, Nyx, Selena, Benny

Dragon Fang: Shura, Keaton, Odin, Gunter, Niles, Peri, Xander, Laslow, Selena, Benny

Aegis: Odin

Nohr Trust: Keaton, Odin, Arthur, Nyx, Flora, Peri, Selena, Beruka, Effie, Percy

Replicate: Ignatius

Wary Fighter: Odin, Flora, Leo, Camilla

Lifetaker: Shura, Gunter, Laslow, Benny

Death Blow: Nyx, Percy

Counter Skills: Need them on most Nohr characters

-Faire Skills: Looking for any of these on all sorts of Nohr units, especially Sword, Tome, Lance, Bow, and Shuriken

Thanks for your help!

Best Wishes,

jaldaen

Edited by jaldaen

2 hours ago, jaldaen said:

-Faire Skills: Looking for any of these on all sorts of Nohr units, especially Sword, Tome, Lance, Bow, and Shuriken

I made my castle easy seize just for Easter! I have Swordfaire on Laslow if you want it.

Also, I'm still looking for Bowbreaker on as many units as possible for my flier run...