Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/30/2017 at 5:05 AM, ashlyn said:

Does anyone have Elise or Niles with Certain Blow? Thanks! 

If you're still looking for these skills then I can help you with both of them. My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129, I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you. Elise and Niles are up and ready for you, so feel free to stop by any time (just PM me when you got the skills).

4 hours ago, Ekans647 said:

Anyone have shove on Corrin? I've tried to get it myself by getting Rinka and Corrin to A support, but still wasnt able to get it. Thanks!

May I ask something, were you playing as a male!Corrin? If so then you'll have to S rank Rinkah in order to get Oni Savage from a Partner Seal (otherwise you would have to use a Friendship Seal if you're playing as a female!Corrin). I'm so sorry if you know that already and I was just assuming you didn't know that.

Anyway, I can help with you. My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129, I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you. Corrin is up and ready for you, so feel free to stop by any time.

If my castle code doesn't work and if you want, then look up Twilight Castle with a Peach/Milk food spots with a Crystal/Coral mining spots on the castle map (I also have a group of statues in form a FE on the bottom of the map and with a Hoshidan style map if that helps). If they both don't work then I'm so sorry if I wasted your time.

2 hours ago, December Knight said:

If you're still looking for these skills then I can help you with both of them. My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129, I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you. Elise and Niles are up and ready for you, so feel free to stop by any time (just PM me when you got the skills).

May I ask something, were you playing as a male!Corrin? If so then you'll have to S rank Rinkah in order to get Oni Savage from a Partner Seal (otherwise you would have to use a Friendship Seal if you're playing as a female!Corrin). I'm so sorry if you know that already and I was just assuming you didn't know that.

Anyway, I can help with you. My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129, I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you. Corrin is up and ready for you, so feel free to stop by any time.

If my castle code doesn't work and if you want, then look up Twilight Castle with a Peach/Milk food spots with a Crystal/Coral mining spots on the castle map (I also have a group of statues in form a FE on the bottom of the map and with a Hoshidan style map if that helps). If they both don't work then I'm so sorry if I wasted your time.

Thanks so much! I've been looking everywhere for that skill!

7 hours ago, grafh82 said:

i was wondering if anyone has a Azama with aptitude. my wife an i jus tryed him an realized hes actually amazing..lol anyone skills that would be good on him are optional thanks in advance :)

I have it on him.

My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129, I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you. Azama is up and ready for you, so feel free to stop by any time.

Alright, starting me some Hard!Revelation! I need a few skills that i shall put down below.

I need: Aegis and Pavise (either works if you only have one) for M!Corrin, Lancefaire for Azura, and Bowflaire, Counter and Pavise for Anna. Message me whenever you can.

EDIT: I just need bowfaire for Anna now.

Edited by Raccoon844

On 6/9/2017 at 2:33 AM, Raccoon844 said:

Alright, starting me some Hard!Revelation! I need a few skills that i shall put down below.

I need: Aegis and Pavise (either works if you only have one) for M!Corrin, Lancefaire for Azura, and Bowflaire, Counter and Pavise for Anna. Message me whenever you can.

Azura with Lancefaire is up

Looking for the following:

Nobility on: Jakob, Silas, Takumi, Saizo, Kaden, Hinata, Azama, Subaki, Hayato, Leo, Benny, Keaton, Arthur, Odin, and Laslow

Luna on: Kaden, Subaki, Hana, Kagero, Rinkah, Saizo, Azama

Rend Heaven on: Hinata, Sakura, Setsuna, Rinkah, Felicia

Hoshidan Unity & Nohrian Trust on: Midori, Kiragi, Asugi, Soleil

Edited by Magician Lugh

I am looking for Death Blow and Certain Blow for Velouria as well as Sol for Kaze on my Revelations run.

Notable skills in my castle atm:

Corrin: Rend heaven, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Draconic Hex, Quixotic

Kaze: Pavise, Aegis, Luna, Astra, Lethality

Midori: Lethality, Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Quizotic, Replicate

Elise: Live to serve, Replicate, Quixotic, Tomefaire, Miracle

Velouria: Lunge, Shurikenbreaker

Keaton: Shurikenbreaker, Rend heaven

Mozu: Astra, Luna, Vantage, Certain Blow

Ophelia: Tomefaire, Vengence, Vantage, Lifetaker

Azura: Certain Blow, Amaterasu

Castle Address:

15542 - 59624 - 47033 - 14310

Edited by salase3

OK, I actually need Rhajat with Aptitude as well. Mozu learning Underdog in the middle of battle botched up transferring Aptitude to Rhajat. :/

edit: Got it.

Edited by ToP

On 6/22/2017 at 0:56 AM, ToP said:

Looking for Hinoka with Trample, Caeldori with Aptitude, and Rhajat with Pavise.

On 6/22/2017 at 1:52 PM, ToP said:

OK, I actually need Rhajat with Aptitude as well. Mozu learning Underdog in the middle of battle botched up transferring Aptitude to Rhajat. :/

edit: Got it.

These two are up.

@salase3 Do you think you can put up your Midori with Hoshidan Unity and Nohrian Trust again?

Hello! Does anyone have:

Niles with: Rend Heaven, Lethality
Kaden with: Quixotic
Keaton with: Rend Heaven

Thank you!

Edited by Aikai
I found the prior requests I made on my own and have others that I am looking for.

On 6/29/2017 at 3:16 PM, BronzeSwagger said:

Hi, I kind of need Caeldori with Armored Blow and Warding Blow

On 7/3/2017 at 2:56 PM, spiderbrush said:

Does anyone have Savage Blow/Death Blow on Velouria?

These two are up

On 6/10/2017 at 10:23 PM, tobuShogi said:

Nobility on: Saizo, Kaden, Hinata, Subaki, Hayato, Benny, Keaton, Arthur

Luna on: Kagero, Azama, Beruka, Midori, Selkie, Shiro, Hisame, Shigure, Soliel, Nina, Charlotte, Flora

Rend Heaven on: Felicia, Peri, Midori, Percy, Hisame, Shigure, Soleil, Siegbert, Sophie, Nina, Charlotte, Effie, Kaze, Silas, Flora

Edited by tobuShogi

On 6/28/2017 at 4:22 PM, Aikai said:

Hello! Does anyone have:

Niles with: Rend Heaven, Lethality
Kaden with: Quixotic
Keaton with: Rend Heaven

Thank you!

Niles and Keaton are both up with Rend Heaven on my other castle: 16132 - 44448 - 36146 - 72223 =]

Also @tobuShogi, I put up Nobility on: Jakob, Silas, Takumi, Hinata, Azama, Leo, Odin, Laslow on the castle in my sig

Edited by zettaslow

@zettaslow Thanks a bunch, man! 

On 7/3/2017 at 3:22 PM, tobuShogi said:

Nobility on: Saizo, Kaden, Hinata, Subaki, Hayato, Benny, Keaton, Arthur

Luna on: Kagero, Azama, Beruka, Midori, Selkie, Shiro, Hisame, Shigure, Soliel, Nina, Charlotte, Flora

Rend Heaven on: Felicia, Peri, Midori, Percy, Hisame, Shigure, Soleil, Siegbert, Sophie, Nina, Charlotte, Effie, Kaze, Silas, Flora

Luck + 4 on Midori 

@zettaslow Thanks a bunch, man! 

On 7/3/2017 at 3:22 PM, tobuShogi said:

Nobility on: Saizo, Kaden, Subaki, Hayato, Benny, Keaton, Arthur

Luna on: Kagero, Azama, Midori, Selkie, Shiro, Hisame, Shigure, Soliel, Nina, Flora

Rend Heaven on: Midori, Percy, Hisame, Shigure, Soleil, Siegbert, Sophie, Nina, Effie, Silas, Flora

Hoshidan Unity on Kiragi, Asugi, Soleil, Nina 

Nohrian Trust on: Kiragi, Asugi, Soleil, Nina

Edited by tobuShogi

Hi there! Does anyone have a Nyx with Armored Blow? Thanks so much!!

Edit: EternalHound from the GameFaqs board was kind enough to put her up for me! Their castle was 10845-16119-72730-56516 if anyone else was interested!!

Edited by feliz525
Found a castle that had the character I was looking for

Hello and well met everyone!

Does anyone happen to have any of these skills on these Nohr characters?

Sol - Silas, Peri, Benny, Beruka, Selena, Laslow

Certain Blow - MU, Selena, Camilla, Beruka

Hoshidan Unity - Selena, Laslow

Astra - Niles, Silas, Benny

Renewal - Effie, Felicia, Charlotte, Silas, Benny

Aegis - Effie, Benny, Silas, Beruka, Camilla

Pavis - Effie, Benny, Selena

Axefaire - Beruka

Counter - Niles

Lifetaker - Niles, Odin, Nyx

Sorry for the long list. Just throwing them out there. I'm always searching through similar forums, although they're mostly very old ones. Thanks for looking!

Edited by Pitchfork

1 hour ago, Pitchfork said:

Sol - Silas, Peri, Benny, Beruka, Selena, Laslow

Certain Blow - MU, Selena, Camilla, Beruka

Hoshidan Unity - Selena, Laslow

Astra - Niles, Silas, Benny

Renewal - Effie, Felicia, Charlotte, Silas, Benny

Aegis - Effie, Benny, Silas, Beruka, Camilla

Pavis - Effie, Benny, Selena

Axefaire - Beruka

Counter - Niles

Lifetaker - Niles, Odin, Nyx