Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I know neither of these requests are ideal, but for comical reasons.. Can someone manage a Saizou with Shove, and a Kaze with Rescue? I feel like it would be fitting skills on them, and I'm kinda doing a thing where I have opposite skills on both of t- I'm going to stop talking.

That'll do, I just like getting skills on em from classes not from their birth country could you put em in? As long as it's stuff from the promotion of those classes

Alrighty then, give me a bit.

Hey, I know neither of these requests are ideal, but for comical reasons.. Can someone manage a Saizou with Shove, and a Kaze with Rescue? I feel like it would be fitting skills on them, and I'm kinda doing a thing where I have opposite skills on both of t- I'm going to stop talking.

I can help you do the exact opposite: I put Saizo up with Shelter and Kaze up with Shelter/Shove/Lunge. All I got for movement skills, it's very rare that people marry folks to Rinkah for Shove (let alone put it on their team).

Looking for Trample on Nyx, and Quick Draw on Beruka.

Can't help with Beruka but I put Nyx up with Trample and some other oddities.

Does anyone have entire skill trees from the opposite country? I'd like as many skills as possible for all of my characters and I cant do it all on one cart xD

edit: @VirtuallyGazing: I have Oboro with Aegis, Luna, Trample, Savage Blow and Swordbreaker, Hayato with Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Inspiration, Pavise, and Luna, and Setsuna with Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, HP+5, Sol, and Axefaire up. 02257-56704-71072-41146.

Edited by Vere

I can help you do the exact opposite: I put Saizo up with Shelter and Kaze up with Shelter/Shove/Lunge. All I got for movement skills, it's very rare that people marry folks to Rinkah for Shove (let alone put it on their team).

Alright, thanks, I'll look into it.

In the meantime, I'm also looking for Subaki having Armored Blow.

Anyone have that by any chance?

Edit: Okay, scratch the whole idea with Shelter and Shove. It would make my frickin' day if someone could manage to get Strong Riposte on Saizou, and Quick Draw on Kaze.. Yeah, that sounds right. I'd be extremely grateful.

Edited by ~Silver

Alright, thanks, I'll look into it.

In the meantime, I'm also looking for Subaki having Armored Blow.

Anyone have that by any chance?

Edit: Okay, scratch the whole idea with Shelter and Shove. It would make my frickin' day if someone could manage to get Strong Riposte on Saizou, and Quick Draw on Kaze.. Yeah, that sounds right. I'd be extremely grateful.

I got the Quick Draw on Kaze, but lemme check on Saizou.

edit: Huh. My Saizou does have Shove. I'll add that too. 02257-56704-71072-41146. Give me five minutes from this post.

Saizou with Shove+Hero line is up, and Kaze with Shelter+Kinshi line is up.

Edited by Vere

You sure this is the right address? Nothing's coming up for me.

Yeah, it is. Not sure why though. Don't have anything illegal. Maybe because I was editing my castle right now?

Edited by Vere

Yeah, it is. Not sure why though. Don't have anything illegal. Maybe because I was editing my castle right now?

Can I ask your Castle's Name?

Can I ask your Castle's Name?

Forreteria

edit: ooooh. Setsuna had a Steel Star Axe. My bad lol. It's gone now.

Edited by Vere

does anyone have miracle midori? thanks in advanced

Miracle itself, or the skillset specifically? I put her up with Miracle / Quixotic / Luck +4 / Nohrian Trust / Hoshidan Unity, but Miracle Midori drops Miracle (for her Nohrian Trust pair-up mule to slot instead) and uses Vantage to recover HP with Aether/Sol on her partner.

i'm grinding units on conquest and it's getting a bit annoying, so...

looking for Renewal on any of these kids: Nina, Soleil, Ophelia, Dwyer, Shigure and/or M!Kana.

For Nina, I have Astra and Amaterasu right now. Gonna be a few days to update skills for her from other trees but I can put her up for that for some offense and support. I'm gonna marry her to Seigbert in one file, Asugi in another, and Percy in another, while having her befriend Caeldori, Soleil, and Velouria.

As for Shigure, I have Aegis, Renewal, Astra, Counter, Voice of Peace, Tomebreaker, Amaterasu, Live to Serve. So you have your pick for the other four. I'll focus on getting some stuff for Nina for now.

i'm grinding units on conquest and it's getting a bit annoying, so...

looking for Renewal on any of these kids: Nina, Soleil, Ophelia, Dwyer, Shigure and/or M!Kana.

I can help you with all of them.

Here's my castle code : 09811-12883-80662-36129. Everyone is on hold and no one is on the throne. I do have the Dusk Dragon on my castle, so if you want it off then feel free to tell me.

Edited by December Knight

I can help you with all of them.

Here's my castle code : 09811-12883-80662-36129. Everyone is on hold and no one is on the throne. I do have the Dusk Dragon on my castle, so if you want it off then feel free to tell me.

thank you so much! i nabbed it for soleil since she's been the most trouble for me. feel free to take the others down if you want/need to, but i can go ahead and check in again later as well.

thank you so much! i nabbed it for soleil since she's been the most trouble for me. feel free to take the others down if you want/need to, but i can go ahead and check in again later as well.

No problem but I've got some news. I accidentally deleted my Nohr file and I can't help you with Nina and Ophelia with Renewal anymore. I'll try to get them back with Renewal as soon as I can.

But in the mean time, I can still help you with male!Kana, Dwyer, and Shigure with Renewal. If you still want them.

Edited by December Knight

No problem but I've got some news. I accidentally deleted my Nohr file and I can't help you with Nina and Ophelia with Renewal anymore. I'll try to get them back with Renewal as soon as I can.

But in the mean time, I can still help you with male!Kana, Dwyer, and Shigure with Renewal. If you still want them.

yikes, i feel your pain. i did that with my very first file; made it all the way to ch 20 and boom, gone. don't worry about rushing it; i can always get them somewhere else.

i'd appreciate it if you could hold at least M!Kana for me! though it'll be a while before i can visit again. thanks!