Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Those skills are "illegal" only inasmuch as first gen units can't naturally learn them. The game considers all player character skills to be legal and allows them to be used and purchased by other players as far as My Castle battles go. The system does not appear to track things like "Keaton can never be a Nohr Noble and can't learn Nohrian Trust" or "Shigure can't be Mozu's son or the child of Mozu's child so he can't learn Aptitude." It only appears to check along the lines of "is this skill player-OK?" I would say there's a 90-95% chance that every Hoshidan Unity/Nohrian Trust/Aptitude/Nobility you see in a castle, on the kids who can have it legally, originally came from a hacker at some point. And it's 100% for first gen units, but because the game doesn't check or care, there's really no way for them to fix it. The best they could do is have a better sanity check for multiplayer, but they can't resort to shadowbans because perfectly legitimate players were allowed to buy those skills from other players with no restrictions and they can't get rid of the skills now.

You'll see non-shadowbanned people with Bold Stance. Bold Stance is not out anywhere as far as I know. The only reason it hasn't spread like wildfire to every castle that buys skills is because it's a DLC skill and can't be purchased. Honestly I find that more annoying than anything, but they probably only have a very limited selection of flags for skills. Something along the lines of "Enemy Only = Shadowban Player" vs. "DLC Skill = Other Players Can't Purchase" vs. "Player Skill = No Restrictions," with no exceptions programmed for skills that player units in general could have but specific units couldn't.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still looking for tomebreaker on kaze, but now I also need any breakers for Kaden, and also pavis and aegis for Keaton.

And also Savage blow and Grisly Wound for Asugi.

I also need Bowbreaker and Pass for Odin

I also need Bowbreaker and Pass for Odin

I can get Pavise on Keaton but not Aegis. Plus some Breakers as well. And the Odin stuff. Nothing for Asugi and kaze though. gimme like an hour.

Edited by Vere

Mostly looking for skills to beef up Niles. There's no rush, it's just I've only found one bustling castle w/ him on their team and they basically gave him everything Midori would have, and that only helps so much. I'd like to find Death Blow, Counter/Countermagic, and Pavise for him, if possible!

While I don't have the skills you asked for on him, I do have some offensive stuffs on Niles. Info in my sig.

Update on skills needed

Hinoka: Lifetaker

Ryoma: Hoshidan Unity or Quixotic

Selkie: Lifetaker

Scarlet: Lethality, Quixotic

Thank you in advance!

I put up both Ryoma with Hoshidan Unity and Selkie with Lifetaker for ya.

I put up both Ryoma with Hoshidan Unity and Selkie with Lifetaker for ya.

Thank you very much! I just got Lifetaker on Selkie and I'll come back later for Hoshidan Unity on Ryoma, and possibly some other skills like lethality on Selkie. Is there some way you can put all of your units on hold for next time? Your Ryoma and Velouria almost prevented me from seizing your castle.

Thank you very much! I just got Lifetaker on Selkie and I'll come back later for Hoshidan Unity on Ryoma, and possibly some other skills like lethality on Selkie. Is there some way you can put all of your units on hold for next time? Your Ryoma and Velouria almost prevented me from seizing your castle.

Whoops! Didn't know unit settings reset upon swapping them out. Got them all on hold now! I've got a bunch of stuff Selkie so lemme know if you need anything else from her~

Whoops! Didn't know unit settings reset upon swapping them out. Got them all on hold now! I've got a bunch of stuff Selkie so lemme know if you need anything else from her~

Got it thank you very much!

Does anyone have Forrest with lance breaker?

The person with the 5th highest battle points does. Their castle name is "Rare Skill Daily".