Best Character to Represent! Fates!

Gregmini

I like to represent my favorite character but I haven't really seen any figures of Fire Emblem I can get my hands on?! The only thing as far as fates goes are t-shirts and some keychains. I want figurines! Anyway back to the topic who would you get? I would go for either Camilla or Corrin female! They just have great artwork! The only figure I see online is the sexy Tharja, which brings up another question! Would you even want these people do be portrayed sexy or tough? I have seen Camilla shaking her chest to the cam and showing off her tatas but I would much rather own a figurine of her riding a dragon, holding an axe, and being a clear badass! Opinions! I would like to hear if anyone else wants more Fremblem collectibles! We can go back into older games too, it's just that this is current and others already have ammibo figures, etc.

Just something extra, if we are going cosplay/who would I want to be, it would be ross from sacred stones as a Berserker!!!! Best class hands down back in the day.

Yeah Exactly Roy is big for me too but his ammibo is soon to come!

Another thing I noticed is you picked girls too! They just are badass characters in Fire Emblem! Take that feminists.

Tiki is a good one! So would you want that shown off in a sense of: comedy, tough, sexy, cute?

I like to see shirts with a little comedy on them but I would always want a tough looking figurine in my eyes. These girls are tough, I mean Camilla wants to slaughter an army, and says so peacefully.

Yeah Exactly Roy is big for me too but his ammibo is soon to come!

Another thing I noticed is you picked girls too! They just are badass characters in Fire Emblem! Take that feminists.

Tiki is a good one! So would you want that shown off in a sense of: comedy, tough, sexy, cute?

I like to see shirts with a little comedy on them but I would always want a tough looking figurine in my eyes. These girls are tough, I mean Camilla wants to slaughter an army, and says so peacefully.

Something based off their respective Smash 4 trophies would be enough for me tbh

Something based off their respective Smash 4 trophies would be enough for me tbh

I just looked up her trophy and it's dope!!! Cool design with the manakete wrapped around her. I would take Corrin like that any day .

• 1 month later...

I really wish that there was more merch... keychains or figures or any little tiny thing like that, I'm always a sucker for fandom goodies. But yeah, I can't see myself buying any 'sexy' figurines! A character having a curvy figure or a revealing outfit in-game doesn't necessarily turn me off-- I love Camilla's look, but I don't want a little statue of her in a cheesecake pose with cleavage in my face. A figure of her in a badass battle-ready pose would be different, or a chibi figurine on a keychain that didn't feel overly 'sexy'.

I just don't like the stuff that's clearly... like, 'oh, here's something for pervy fanboys'-- in part because I'm not one, and in part because I like to put my figures out on my bookshelves and such and have them on display, and I'd like to not have a bunch of plastic T&A to shove in the closet when company comes over.

... merch of Lilith, though, that I'd go for. A keychain of her in her dragon form would be ADORABLE. And I mean, I'd always be excited for more amiibos from older games.

For a cosplay... if I was going to go through the trouble of creating armor, Titania (the question being, would I even bother with getting a red wig the same length as my hair or would I just braid what I've got and deal with the color being too natural a red?). If I wasn't going to do armor, Miriel (I mean, I'd need a wig to shove my thigh-length hair under, but I'd be able to wear my glasses, and a giant brimmed hat would protect me from the sun... plus I like the idea of making a bag that looks like a great big book)

• 9 months later...

I think men pick women characters but I am a girl and I would buy figures of male Corrin, male Kana, Subaki/Tsubaki, Takumi, etc. If they made any! Tsubaki on a Pegasus would look amazing as a figure. I own the Robin amiibo :)

If we were talking about less current FE I would love figures of Ephraim and Eirika from Sacred Stones. 

Edited by sheepdoll
Added extra wants:)

• 1 month later...

Fates specifically? All 10 of the royals with Corrin having both the male and female variations on the same stand and the Dragon form behind them.

Looking at older FE titles I'd list Lyn, Roy, Lilina, Hector, Sue, Eliwood, Eirika, Ephraim, Lyon, Joshua, Tana, Innes, Chrom, Awakening's Children with Morgan having both genders on the same stand, Priam, Ike, Soren, Lethe, Black Knight, Elincia, Reyson and Ena.

I'd buy a Ryoma figures ! Spiky hedgehog hair and lobster armor yessssss

Especially if it's a Bobblehead. I was very disappointed to notice there are no Bobbleheads for Fire Emblem. I mean i've found cute figurines of FE characters, but only fates and they're not Bobbleheads...