Cipher Series 6 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: Sep 29: Happy release day! Good luck with your pulls everyone!

Kirie

Today's daily reveal is another semi-spoilery card, so I'm keeping it in spoiler tags to play it safe.

[spoiler=Revelation Spoilers]

qqa97qS.png

Well, every set has to have the "it's technically a SR but no one wants it so it has little trade value" dud.

This is the dud.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirie, the guidebook promo is Eldigan. :P

... I TOLD you guys the photo was shitty. >_____>

Looked like Xander to me. I'll get that fixed up.

Also, these SRs are no surprise, obviously, but I'm still rather dissatisfied with them, honestly. As one piece of artwork it's cool, but as SRs... Sigurd looks kind of derpy on his own, and Arvis's card is too full of weird-looking Deirdre face. I guess I'll just hope they look better in person with the texture and all.

49&50 should be Lando, what I'm wondering is who will fit between Claude and Arvis in 43-46?

I'm guessing, Pamela and Deet'var (due to Manya being in the set and those two requiring other flying chars). Otherwise, kids or replacement characters.

I don't think anybody of us expected Mahnya in the first place, and we got an unpromoted Yuuno in the last set.

I'm just preparing to be surprised (although now thinking about it Mahnya's numbers were never confirmed and she should be in that 43-46 range).

Kizuna shared a full version of the Eldigan guidebook promo!

ZJheJ5d.jpg

Guidebook is up for preorder on Amazon.co.jp (and it looks like thats where Kizuna found what the promo was).

https://www.amazon.co.jp/ファイアーエムブレム0-サイファ-公式ガイドVI-ニンテンドードリーム編集部/dp/4198642915

49&50 should be Lando, what I'm wondering is who will fit between Claude and Arvis in 43-46?

Tailte and maybe Saias's Mother I guess?

Edited by Troykv