Cipher Series 6 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: Sep 29: Happy release day! Good luck with your pulls everyone!

Kirie

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_o8zaf7zDSK1rql8cco1_540.jpg

I wonder who the other 6 characters are *sarcasm*

I'm going to cry! And 8 part picture! Getting the 8 cards for this is going to be a hell :sob:

I'm scared to see the types of CONT Bond Effects we'll get, mostly.

I wonder if we'll get Bond Skills that are similar to on-field normal effects, or if they will all be "unique" effects to make sure yellow can never make double the plays per turn.

one of suzuki's stronger cipher outings, at that

I'm pretty sure she did the booster box art as well, and it is honestly my favorite piece. Artists seems to do very well with their own characters (not that Sigurd is really Suzuki ... but she's associated with him) but seem to struggle with others (Kita's Chrom and Azura's pretty weak, but her Ikes are amazing; I didn't like Kozaki's Tsubusa and Itsuki but liked his other stuff (marth included as well here)).

edit. The most consistent artist imho is Sachiko Wada, all her cipher stuff looks great. Can't wait for a Sacred Stones set, so she can get the marquee slot.

Edited by Draxal

iunno, i can't exactly see how suzuki can be considered to be distinctly associated with fe4 or sigurd in particular, considering her original fe contribution was just bsfe. i guess she did illustrate a novel adaptation once and, through bsfe, she was at least active on the main series around the same time, but then with the latter the same can be said of wada (who is absolutely top-tier herself, yeah, but that's another story). i guess there's her old dlc seliph? that's something, i suppose

i mean this doesn't really mean much at all in the grand scheme of things - regardless of suzuki's prior attachment to the game, she's still producing a+ sigurds and that's the important part - but i admit i'm curious as to your logic on this one

Edited by bookofholsety

ah okay. way i see it, just about every artist has their off days; for all her consistency, wada's camilla wasn't very good, or at least suffered all the traditional Camilla Problems

iunno, i can't exactly see how suzuki can be considered to be distinctly associated with fe4 or sigurd in particular, considering her original fe contribution was just bsfe. i guess she did illustrate a novel adaptation once and, through bsfe, she was at least active on the main series around the same time, but then with the latter the same can be said of wada (who is absolutely top-tier herself, yeah, but that's another story). i guess there's her old dlc seliph? that's something, i suppose

i mean this doesn't really mean much at all in the grand scheme of things - regardless of suzuki's prior attachment to the game, she's still producing a+ sigurds and that's the important part - but i admit i'm curious as to your logic on this one

Suzuki illustrated three FE4 novels, and a FE4 fanbook, she absolutely has a relationship with FE4 beyond any other illustrator on the Cipher team.

What does BS mean in Sigurd's promo card?

A new skill, I know. But what kind?

Look it up on the wiki :p

I'll fetch a link.

https://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Sigurd_(Cipher)

BS stands for bond skill. Its the new mechanic for genealogy - the skill can only be used while said card is in the bond zone.

Today, the Series 6 page went live on the official Cipher website. You can check it out here!

Mostly the site is just confirmation of what we already knew or suspected, the Rev/Noh focus on the Fates site, the S6 ST Deck will be Genealogy, boxes with come with sleeve packs and promos, etc.

The most interesting thing that I noticed is that S6 boxes will once again come with 1 of 2 anniversary promos. They will be reprints with logo of M!Corrin and F!Corrin from November 2015 Dream/Dengeki issues. It seems like this will be a larger trend, not just a one-off for the 1st anniversary celebration.

Oooh, very pretty! I know we've seen the art for these particular characters before, but I especially love Lachesis and Aideen.

What's the source? Looks like a poster of some sort, maybe at this weekend's caravan event?

AmiAmi now has S6 booster boxes and ST decks available for pre-order! Links are in the OP if you haven't already pre-ordered.

I ordered 3 boxes myself, as well as 1 copy of the deck, but I'm seriously thinking about upping my order to 4...

Thanks went 4 starters (love having 4 copies of all the shinies and a couple of booster boxes). I'll order some more booster boxes when the MH amiibo comes out in October.