Recollection of Foam [Translation] (Complete)

bearaby

This dlc does have it's issues, but I really love child interactions going on. It's really jarring to see Shiro be reclassed to a swordmaster, but have his default class in the cgi cutscene though.

Edited by Frelia

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shigure also already mentioned in Chapter 3 that the world that this is taking place is the world where the world failed to see the results of the choice of choosing the path of the ravine (which is Revelation and note that they didn't say that such a choice wasn't made), and due to circumstances unknown to most people many things just went wrong.

I don't think it's so simple. The narration in the first chapter seems to say that the war had already ended, before these events start. Male Kana says the same thing to Azura in the 2nd chapter.

I think it's going to turn out that each group of children came from a different world, which resemble Birthright and Conquest, with Shigure coming from a third world, which is the failed Revelation route.

I had no idea this had been released until yesterday. When will we get the next three maps? Tomorrow?

Also, what do you guys think of this DLC?

Good question for the owners of the JP versions since they have these updates already since no other region has those DLC. I'm still keeping most of my thoughts based on the videos I've been seeing secret until the DLC is released outside of JP since I will want to personally experience the new DLC before I make my final opinion.

I don't think it's so simple. The narration in the first chapter seems to say that the war had already ended, before these events start. Male Kana says the same thing to Azura in the 2nd chapter.

I think it's going to turn out that each group of children came from a different world, which resemble Birthright and Conquest, with Shigure coming from a third world, which is the failed Revelation route.

Oh I see...let try to piece things together.

[spoiler=Possible maingame spoilers]This DLC is a cross between the end Birthright and Conquest and a failed Revelations as mentioned by NeonZ but things are a lot more complicated. Here is what I think happened. In the first map, the path chosen was Birthright. Male Corrin finishes the war against Garon and goes to pick up Female Kana. He was ambushed by Valla forces similar to the paralogue but without his friends to back him up. He passes the Yato to Female Kana and dies in the ambush. Female Kana joins up with the other Hoshido kids where their parents met the same fate. Anankos creates a portal between another timeline where they face the Nohr kids but since they are under a fog or illusion. They defeat them but doesn't kill them as the Nohr kids escape before getting captured. The second map is an inverse of the first map with Conquest as the chosen timeline. Female Corrin defeats possessed Takumi and meets the same fate as her male counterpart. Male Kana goes crazy from this but never the less, eventually goes through the same situation as map 1. If I were to speculate, The kids from Hoshido and Nohr team up in Map 5 where they finally meet up with Shigure who would explain everything. Map 6 is where they could possibly face undead versions of their parents and Anankos. The Yatos goes Omega. Shigure sings the forbidden song. They defeat Anankos and Shigure dies in the end because it drains his life force. The dead ghost parents say their farewell and past on. The rest of the children rebuild the land and go off into their merry way like the Future Past ending.

Edited by TanatatKnight

[spoiler=Possible maingame spoilers]This DLC is a cross between the end Birthright and Conquest and a failed Revelations as mentioned by NeonZ but things are a lot more complicated. Here is what I think happened. In the first map, the path chosen was Birthright. Male Corrin finishes the war against Garon and goes to pick up Female Kana. He was ambushed by Valla forces similar to the paralogue but without his friends to back him up. He passes the Yato to Female Kana and dies in the ambush. Female Kana joins up with the other Hoshido kids where their parents met the same fate. Anankos creates a portal between another timeline where they face the Nohr kids but since they are under a fog or illusion. They defeat them but doesn't kill them as the Nohr kids escape before getting captured. The second map is an inverse of the first map with Conquest as the chosen timeline. Female Corrin defeats possessed Takumi and meets the same fate as her male counterpart. Male Kana goes crazy from this but never the less, eventually goes through the same situation as map 1. If I were to speculate, The kids from Hoshido and Nohr team up in Map 5 where they finally meet up with Shigure who would explain everything. Map 6 is where they could possibly face undead versions of their parents and Anankos. The Yatos goes Omega. Shigure sings the forbidden song. They defeat Anankos and Shigure dies in the end because it drains his life force. The dead ghost parents say their farewell and past on. The rest of the children rebuild the land and go off into their merry way like the Future Past ending.

Ok obvius they will face Anankos In the third map, but the parents part maybe just the father, since any girl can be the potencial mother (from both sides) ..

The other thing is the interaction of both Kannas In the story both will recive the Omega yato?

Ok obvius they will face Anankos In the third map, but the parents part maybe just the father, since any girl can be the potencial mother (from both sides) ..

The other thing is the interaction of both Kannas In the story both will recive the Omega yato?

Yeah probably, They would use Blazing Yato and Shadow Yato for the 5th map and the Omega Yato at the 6th map. (Just speculations).

You are right, it would only be the fathers that show up. (Aside from Female Corrin and Azura if they do show up.)

Edited by TanatatKnight

On part of the story I'll have to wait until the NA release. On gameplay though I'm not a big fan of how they're recycling maps.

Well that's FE in a nutshell basically Aggro. They'll either recycle the maps for more usage in future games...or they'll recycle music from previous games and change the tune and pitch for said future games.

Edited by Emblem Blade

Good question for the owners of the JP versions since they have these updates already since no other region has those DLC. I'm still keeping most of my thoughts based on the videos I've been seeing secret until the DLC is released outside of JP since I will want to personally experience the new DLC before I make my final opinion.

Well I've got the Japanese version but I didn't know it had been released yet. I just checked the Dragon's Gate and the second part was nowhere to be seen either.

Well I've got the Japanese version but I didn't know it had been released yet. I just checked the Dragon's Gate and the second part was nowhere to be seen either.

It's like 2 in the morning in Japan. They probably won't release it til 9 am or 12 pm (so around 7 or 9 pm over here).

It's like 2 in the morning in Japan. They probably won't release it til 9 am or 12 pm (so around 7 or 9 pm over here).

I realize that. I merely wanted to see if it was available after midnight.

Also, "over here"? Pretty sure you and I are in very different time zones.

Relevant:

368.jpg

Phillius...I'm left speechless because of that headline on the picture...not that Female Corrin looks absolutely cute and beautiful on the picture. ...Does Fates really, really have this kind of content involved? Because to be able to have two Avatars (one that isn't from the Logbook) being able to support each other is completely out of the miracle water.

Phillius...I'm left speechless because of that headline on the picture...not that Female Corrin looks absolutely cute and beautiful on the picture. ...Does Fates really, really have this kind of content involved? Because to be able to have two Avatars (one that isn't from the Logbook) being able to support each other is completely out of the miracle water.

I'm like 90% sure this DLC is made up of two opposing universes, because having two Corrins would basically break the plot. One where Corrin was born a boy and had a girl Kana, one where Corrin was born a girl and had a male Kana

nice theory, just exactly what i thought lol

now that explain why king of valla is hooded, because he have 'exactly' same appearances like Shigure lol

I'm like 90% sure this DLC is made up of two opposing universes, because having two Corrins would basically break the plot. One where Corrin was born a boy and had a girl Kana, one where Corrin was born a girl and had a male Kana

But for Corrin to actually marry another Corrin of the opposite gender!? That can't be DLC to me. Sounds more like JP took marriage proposals to the extreme.

But for Corrin to actually marry another Corrin of the opposite gender!? That can't be DLC to me. Sounds more like JP took marriage proposals to the extreme.

not confirmed corrin is marrying another corrin... maybe both corrin from alternate universe marry another marriage candidates from respective kingdom

Edited by Genevie

not confirmed corrin is marrying another corrin... maybe both corrin from alternate universe marry another marriage candidates from perspective kingdom

I belive this dlc will focus just In the childrens and they respective fathers, since any girl can be the mother, the only case of mention will be Female Corrin and Azura.