Recollection of Foam [Translation] (Complete)

bearaby

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Conquest Spoilers!)

Shiro accuses Siegbert of holding the sword that killed his father... while holding the Raijinto... oh, the irony.

Oh, man, that's great.

I also wanted to say thanks for taking the time to translate all of this, bearaby. I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

(Conquest Spoilers!)

Shiro accuses Siegbert of holding the sword that killed his father... while holding the Raijinto... oh, the irony.

I thought for sure they'll point this out. They didn't. Oh well...I'm gonna tell him. :p. Edited by Blade_of_Light

Oh, man, that's great.

I also wanted to say thanks for taking the time to translate all of this, bearaby. I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

My pleasure. Also, thanks for saying thanks, it really means a lot to me :D

idk if anyone already posted this, its the CG's

http://stahl-ebooks.tumblr.com/post/141529616476/fire-emblem-dlc-cgs-aka-my-twitter-was-murdered-in

my heart is broken rn ;w;

So's mine ;3; Also, under spoiler tag just in case...

http://40.media.tumblr.com/941e061b7f8208c7ac71b5e5be5fc5a0/tumblr_o4h6uoWuF91qexat9o3_400.jpg

W H O A, it looks like the "meme" wasn't kidding. Siegbert IS almost as tall as Xander.

Edited by My Blue Sky

so basically there is 3 worlds, the fem!corrin choose nohr, male!corrin choose hoshido, and shigure world (revelation route) the children from both kingdoms is manipulated by Anankos, after that Shigure break Anakos manipulation, and they actually in Shigure world for the whole time, in map 5, it revealed that actually another Corrin, and their parties (including the children from Shigure world) was wiped out by Anankos on final battle, only Azura, and Shigure survived, but Azura died protecting Shigure with her song. Shigure decide to learn the 4th verse from Ghost!azura, azura only know the 4th verse, but she cant sing it, only human!Anankos, and Shigure can sing it, the 4th verse itself is cursed, even after Shigure died, Shigure will suffer for an eternity

thats what i though, but i kinda confused when Shigure said "all of you is from different worlds" so...
Shiro = hoshido world 1 (the others children is nowhere, it applied on another children world too)

Selkie = hosido world 2
Mitama = hoshido world 3

Siegbert = nohr world 1

Sophie = nohr world 2
etc etc

im sorry im still confused, because when Shigure said "all of you is from different world" im totally confused at all

So all the children are each from different worlds? Was this needed? I thought IS couldn't do anything more disappointing with stories....and they did.......

39977072.jpg

Edited by Blade_of_Light

So all the children are each from different worlds? Was this needed? I thought IS couldn't do anything more disappointing with stories....and the did.......

39977072.jpg

More likely, Female Kana and the Hoshido children are from the same alternate Birthright universe where everything went right. While Male Kana and all the Nohr Children came from the same alternate Nohr universe where the same happened, Nohr succeeded in invading Hoshido and restoring Nohr's pride.

Shigure came from a ruined timeline where he's the only survivor and his realm is where the DLC takes place.

That's not a 'lot' of different worlds, that's actually quite a few number of worlds.

Unless you were joking.

More likely, Female Kana and the Hoshido children are from the same alternate Birthright universe where everything went right. While Male Kana and all the Nohr Children came from the same alternate Nohr universe where the same happened, Nohr succeeded in invading Hoshido and restoring Nohr's pride.

Shigure came from a ruined timeline where he's the only survivor and his realm is where the DLC takes place.

That's not a 'lot' of different worlds, that's actually quite a few number of worlds.

Unless you were joking.

I was only half serious, but i might have misread it somewhere.

Edit: Nope, i read it correctly, Shigure said each of them was from a completely different world.

Edited by Blade_of_Light

I was only half serious, but i might have misread it somewhere.

Edit: Nope, i read it correctly, Shigure said each of them was from a completely different world.

How would Shigure know that each child came from a separate timeline? He can't be everywhere at once.

Just to clarify, yes, Shigure does say that every single one of them came from different worlds. Like someone else put it,

F!Kanna: Hoshido 1

Mitama: Hoshido 2

Selkie: Hoshido 3

and so on for every one of them, on both the Nohr and Hoshido sides. Forrest even says something like "so there's isn't even a single person here that I know?"

Yeah, I have no idea how Shigure knows this, or why there's a need for that. Maybe something like "even if you are actually strangers you can get along lolol". I have no clue. (or maybe it's an parallel universe kind of thing)

In other news, I have real life things to attend to, so I won't be able to get started on the last chapter for a couple of days. Sorry about that.

Edited by bearaby

Knowing Water, she probably told him that. Just like she told him about the secret 4th verse that was too powerful for her to sing. Honestly that last part is the most believable bit concerning her.

So this means that Anankos has conquered at least 22 worlds.