Abvora

Now, ZeroKamu family is officially re-named as "Bitting Family"

Also, thanks for the traduction, was beatiful *v*

Edited by Truffa

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness, the amount of innuendo there is...a lot, even for Niles. It's cute how he "worships" Femui's face, though.

And aww, my masterlist got mentioned, that makes me stupidly happy.

Keaton/Kana: http://aphonicdreams.tumblr.com/post/142698274112/can-you-please-translate-the-kanakeaton-hoshido

Aww, aren't these two sweet. And I like that this recognizes Kana's mix of dragon and wolfskin.

Nice to see another convo with Kana inheriting traits from his father, now I'm curious about Corrin/Velouria.

Edited by Corbin

Kamui: But in exchange, after this, we’ll go to the food carts and buy as many delicious things as you want. Meat, sweets, anything. Of course Flannel-san will be with us too.

Velour: !! Mama has the best taste…! Mama, papa, and food stalls… I’m so happy…! If that’s been decided I’ll hunt down the enemies immediately… I’ll see you later, mama…!

Poor M!Kana. He didn't get invited along on the family outing :(

> more mom-flirting and the reveal Soleil is into beastiality

Las, you are never marrying anyone other than Peri. Granted I was already attached to their pairing, but this just confirms Soleil is nearly irredeemable as a character unless Peri's her mom.

> more mom-flirting and the reveal Soleil is into beastiality

Las, you are never marrying anyone other than Peri. Granted I was already attached to their pairing, but this just confirms Soleil is nearly irredeemable as a character unless Peri's her mom.

To be fair, Soleil IS part dragon in this scenario, so I think it's not that big of an issue. The mom flirting on the other hand....

I don't think it's not that bad (other then the mom flirting thing and a few lines here and there), I kinda liked it after this line.

Soleil : "Really, when I’m together with mother I feel very relaxed."

I dunno, for a Soleil/mother convo, it's not that bad. Maybe it's cause it doesn't focus on Soleil's gimmick that much and/or maybe I don't exactly hold Soleil to any high standard but for a Soleil/anyone convo, it's not that bad (in my opinion anyway, of course). I can almost say it's cute (in a way) and I can't say that for any other of Soleil/mother convos (other then Peri/Soleil).

Edited by December Knight

On 14/04/2016 at 10:42 PM, FEHypeTrain said:

Corrin/Soleil was great! The bit where she expressed concern over dreaming about flirting with a dragon was hilarious and that the ending was really cute (even if some of it was kinda weird).

Edited by Matt-hue

Wow, that was actually really sweet. At first I thought it was going to go in a bad direction until I read this part:

Kamui: It has the prayers of us, as husband and wife, for you to have a wonderful future and to be happy.

Syalla: !!

Kamui: Is something wrong?

Syalla: Uu Im happy Im so happy! Im feeling such deep emotions that I might just become a dragon inadvertently Mother, do you know what Im feeling right now? Im feeling a deep sense of love and gratitude that could rival the stars.

Please don't botch this one NoA, if we can't have a sweet conversation with Rhajat as our wife, at least let us have one with her as our daughter. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cry tears of happiness.

Edited by Corbin

Ohh neat. My summary was somewhat right!

Uhh more topic, aww it's so cute~! One of my favorite convos.

Also, I can't believe someone mentioned me on that ask. I knew it wasn't good and all but...