Child Scramble Convo Topic

Abvora

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Felicia-Shinonome

AAA sorry, I didn't know their Japanese names!

No problem. I'm sorry I didn't realize it could be confusing but I'm really used to the original names. It also seems more fitting using those since I'm only translating and not localizing anything.

Edited by karasu3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 8.8.2017 at 6:24 AM, otobot45 said:

I come by here every now and then and I've noticed that the translation links to the megidoladying tumblr don't work anymore. So can someone post links to those conversations as they are now no longer accessible.

Megidoladying has deleted her tumblr blog. Not sure if anyone has saved her translations or has any way of contacting her, so these translations are probably gone for good. I might consider redoing some of them myself (already translated some of the standard supports she did before), but that's going to take time (which I don't have too much of right now)

(Is this considered necro? Don't see how making a new thead on this would be good for anything, but I'm not sure.)

On 7/8/2017 at 11:24 PM, otobot45 said:

I come by here every now and then and I've noticed that the translation links to the megidoladying tumblr don't work anymore. So can someone post links to those conversations as they are now no longer accessible.

I found this blog that have all the parent-child convos:

http://fe14festivalofbondstranslations.tumblr.com

• 2 weeks later...