Pairing up the children!

SaMaster14

Hey guys, I have all of the children in Revelations and I want to build some S rank supports between them. Thoughts on who are good together (more convo and romance wise, I'll be doing this after endgame, so I don't care as much about the actual support stats).

Thanks!

I really like Shiro x Caeldori and Dwyer x Mitama or Rhajat. Unfortunately the only romantic supports that Kana has are Selkie and Kiragi, while the only ones that Soleil has are Corrin and Forrest. I don't remember much about the child supports and I don't know how much they changed, but I remember that I also really liked Midori with either Kiragi or Kana in the japanese version.

I really like Shiro x Caeldori and Dwyer x Mitama or Rhajat. Unfortunately the only romantic supports that Kana has are Selkie and Kiragi, while the only ones that Soleil has are Corrin and Forrest. I don't remember much about the child supports and I don't know how much they changed, but I remember that I also really liked Midori with either Kiragi or Kana in the japanese version.

Cool. Thank you for the input and info!

Edited by SaMaster14

Hisame/Ophelia is my favorite support in the game lmao, I definitely recommend

also seconding Shiro/Caeldori, it's a gr9 support.

Cool, thanks!

I have to say, Ophelia is probably my favorite child character personality wise (and her crit rate is incredible as a Sorcerer)

Thoughts for Asugi, Veloria, etc?

I'll probably do Soleil and Forrest and Kana (female) with Kiragi

And I'll join in on the Shinonome and Caeldori support. Honestly I've never bothered to pair up the kids since I don't see the point and I'm not very invested in them as characters for the most part (also, Midoriko and Kanna are like, what, 10?), but those two have one of the better supports in the game. It's just a chill discussion between friends, which is a nice break from all the gimmicks.

Hisame and Ophelia was pretty great. Caeldori and Shiro is good too.

(also, Midoriko and Kanna are like, what, 10?)

Hey man, Midori's mom support is her complaining about how kids don't listen to an adult, like she is.

Ya, I'm going to be doing this after endgame, just to see the convos haha.

I actually use the children a lot... I wait to get them until they come with Lv 10 offspring seal, and some of them are unstoppable! (Also, other than the royals and a few other main characters that come early on, I don't level up many of the original characters because you can only use so few units early on in the game.

Hisame and Ophelia was pretty great. Caeldori and Shiro is good too.

Hey man, Midori's mom support is her complaining about how kids don't listen to an adult, like she is.

We desperately need someone to make one of those shaky pictures with the words "technically adult intensifies".

Just finished Endgame Revelations... so here is what I've decided (based on the recommendations above, and what I think will work personality wise!

Dwyer X Rhajat
Shiro X Caeldori
Ophelia X Hisame
Soleil X Forrest
Kiragi X Midori
Ignatius X Selkie
Percy X Velouria
Asugi X Selkie
Ignatius X Mitama
Shigure X Nina
Siegbert X Sophie

Kana - no romantic support

Shigure X Soleil - Best singer and worst singer in your group.

Dwyer X Rhajat - They are the cutest awkward couple ever.

Shiro X Caeldori - One of my favorite couples

Kiragi X Mitama - Kiragi looks like a kid and Mitama is the only other that looks like a kid (I like percy x midori / kiragi x mitama over kiragi x midori / percy x mitama)

Asugi X Sophie - I kinda like this pairing, was going to do Asugi X Rhajat for Awakening nostalgia, but Dwyer X Rhajat is like the best couple ever.

Hisame X Velouria - One of my last remaining pairings.

Siegbert X Ophelia - Cute couple, although Ophelia, like her dad, has a quirky personality.

Forrest X Nina - She is afraid of guys, but is ok with Forrest cause he doesn't look like a guy.

Percy X Midori - The two kids got paired up.

Ignatius X Selkie - He is a wimp and she is a prankster who like to get into trouble. Kinda like those anime couples where the female is a tomboy and drags her boyfriend around to all those random adventures.

Kana - no romantic Support (I married Flora)

post-21624-0-72212500-1458680120_thumb.png

Edited by ZodiacSoldier

Just finished Endgame Revelations... so here is what I've decided (based on the recommendations above, and what I think will work personality wise!

Dwyer X Rhajat

Shiro X Caeldori

Ophelia X Hisame

Soleil X Forrest

Kiragi X Midori

Ignatius X Selkie

Percy X Velouria

Asugi X Selkie

Ignatius X Mitama

Shigure X Nina

Siegbert X Sophie

Kana - no romantic support

you used Ignatius and Selkie twice?

Ya that was a mistake haha

Looks like since I have a female Kana, there will have to be two female children w/out supports...

Dwyer X Rhajat

Shiro X Caeldori

Ophelia X Hisame

Soleil X Forrest

Kiragi X Midori

Percy X Velouria

Asugi X Mitama

Ignatius X Selkie

Shigure X Nina

Siegbert X Sophie

Yea just change a few of the pairings around, like this

Was I the only one who was completely disappointed and disgusted with the Kana and Shigure supports? Kana is too young to perceive marriage and there are absolutely no romantic undertones or romance. It just felt awkward, clunky, and horribly written compared to say Lucina and Male Morgan in Awakening--these are two of the most important children for crying out loud! On the other hand, their sibling support works perfectly and makes great sense to me!

Dwyer X Rhajat

Shiro X Caeldori

Ophelia X Hisame

Soleil X Forrest

Kiragi X Midori

Percy X VelouriaAsugi X Mitama

Ignatius X Selkie

Shigure X Nina

Siegbert X Sophie

Yea just change a few of the pairings around, like this

That works! Haha thanks

• 3 years later...