Action Replay Codes for Online Shop Items

Gaggle of Geese

Hey everyone. I was more than a little miffed when I heard that the online shop was no longer available. So I did something about it!

I created Action Replay codes for Shadow Dragon and New Mystery to put any of these items into a character's inventory. Activate one of the codes, then hover the cursor over a character and press Select. The item will appear in slot 5 of that character's inventory. (Make sure to turn off the code when you're done.)

I have included one of these codes for each item that was offered in the online shop, regardless of whether it's available in the main game or not. I have also made codes for both the US and European versions of Shadow Dragon. I can also make codes for the Japanese version if you're interested. Just let me know.

Here are what the files are, specifically:

fe_items_ar.txt contains all of the codes in text format.

usrcheat.zip contains three files: usrcheat_u.dat, usrcheat_e.dat, and usrcheat_ue.dat. These files are useful if you're using a flash cart or something. usrcheat_u contains the US codes, usrcheat_e contains the European codes, and usrcheat_ue contains both. Just pick the one you want and rename it to usrcheat.dat before using it.

Finally, each code has a note that lists how much it cost in the online shop, and, if there was a limited quantity you could buy, what that quantity was. The codes don't make you pay for the item, so this information could be useful if you want to play fair.

With all that out of the way, have fun with your falcoknights!

usrcheat.zip

fe_items_ar.txt

I was working on codes to decrease your golf value. They kind of work, but the problem is I can't get it to decrease your gold by a set amount. AR codes activate repeatedly while a button is held down, and I can't get it to activate just once and then stop. For now, you'll just have to spend the gold yourself until you've spent the right amount, but I'm working on a way to make the code spend the appropriate amount of money at the same time.

I was working on codes to decrease your golf value. They kind of work, but the problem is I can't get it to decrease your gold by a set amount. AR codes activate repeatedly while a button is held down, and I can't get it to activate just once and then stop. For now, you'll just have to spend the gold yourself until you've spent the right amount, but I'm working on a way to make the code spend the appropriate amount of money at the same time.

Golf value sounds pretty important...

Truth be told, I may have the American codes and a European copy so you may have done me a favour. I'll check when I wake up later. Thanks in advance.

It's easy to set your gold to a specific value. The problem is increasing or decreasing it. The code activates repeatedly for as long as you hold the button down. I think it's once per frame. At present, I don't know how to make it stop after one button press.

Edit: I'm on vacation this week and didn't bring my computer, so I won't be able work on these for a while.

Edited by Gaggle of Geese

• 7 months later...
Posted (edited) · Hidden by eclipse, November 21, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by eclipse, November 21, 2016 - No reason given

Disregard this post

Edited by 150999